Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

last 50 pages is just 'would i prefer this game to come out' or 'would i prefer it didn't come out', not unlike my definitely gay son
You should definitely take out your shotgun and go visit your son in his closet.

Good idea. A great bonding activity between a parent and their child is learning gun safety and responsible ownership. Unorthodox to do it in a closet but whatever makes him feel safe.

J1M

Arcane
I was hoping this topic would die until actual updates of this train wreck occurred. I'm just waiting to hear who the clean up crew they hired is.
Prediction: it is the Swansong devs and Paradox is waiting to announce because they think the reception to Swansong will be positive. Also that Bloodlines 2 will shift to be even more narrative focused and feature less combat.

Last edited:

Trithne

Erudite
When I become world dictator, I'm going to make it law that you aren't allowed to announce a game until it has a functional demo, and you have to release said demo as part of the announcement. This way we stop having these retarded "how do I unannounce a game?" moments.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
When I become world dictator, I'm going to make it law that you aren't allowed to announce a game until it has a functional demo, and you have to release said demo as part of the announcement. This way we stop having these retarded "how do I unannounce a game?" moments.
Highly ineffective solution. Games can still be canceled even if there's a demo.

Frankly, you're being a shit dictator here. A real dictator wouldn't care about others' expectations due to some announcement. In fact, what is this announcement you speak of? There was never any announcement. The game was never even in development. Don't succumb to the enemy's propaganda! Spread the lies once more and off to the gulag you go!

BruceVC

Magister
I just finished Vampire: Coteries and it was a quick but overall enjoyable sojourn in the WOD universe. I know Bloodlines 2 is an ARPG and is going to be a completely different game than Coteries but I really miss the WOD lore and game world

I hope Bloodlines 2 is finally released , I really do :cool:

BruceVC

Magister
... but I really miss the WOD lore and game world
What kind of sane person would miss lore consisting of angry gay muslim men- oh... nevermind...
Im not any expert on the WOD games lore and characters so I dont know what you mean but you right I wouldnt have an issue with it if its a legitimate part of the WOD universe, you know me well

Besides their are always hot, seductive Vampire women in WOD and that is more important:hug:

Cael

Arcane
... but I really miss the WOD lore and game world
What kind of sane person would miss lore consisting of angry gay muslim men- oh... nevermind...
Im not any expert on the WOD games lore and characters so I dont know what you mean but you right I wouldnt have an issue with it if its a legitimate part of the WOD universe, you know me well

Besides their are always hot, seductive Vampire women in WOD and that is more important:hug:
Psst! Hey guys! He hasn't seen white wolf's latest offering.

EvilWolf

Learned
Im not any expert on the WOD games lore and characters so I dont know what you mean....
He is referring to this :)
There is so much to unpack. I'm pretty sure a being that views humans as cattle isn't going to give a shit about your pronouns or what religion you followed in life, and they'd probably laugh in your face if you told them you still followed a religion in unlife. Given the fact he's an "up-and-comer" in the Anarchs I'm amazed he hasn't had his throat ripped out at this point. It's just so poetic when writers spite their own lore just to send a modern milk toast message.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

When I become world dictator, I will be way too busy with my harem and experimental drugs to ever touch video games again.

I would prefer good story but overall combat would take the cake. God I wish Bloodlines 2 would be made by Fromsoftware.

Just go play Bloodborne. It actually exists, unlike this game.

Supermedo

Augur
lol just my luck that the only game I preordered in my life is in development hell.

I never preorder games but epic store fucked up the regional pricing for special edition, according to the invoice I bought Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2: Blood Moon Edition for 15$ and I remember the standard edition was 50$ but for some reason they forget to adjust for the special edition.
I haven't asked for refund yet because I hoping that the game release some time in the future.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom