Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Big titty lady is still with us.

If a studio like Chinese Room chooses such an image for promotion, it means that a quiet revolution is taking place in the industry. Just as in the years 2012-2017 the foundations of our industry were created in the form it is now (with all these gay sensitivities), it is gradually moving away from it. I don't know where we're going yet, but the world is changing.

Thank you, Big Titty Lady.

Lou_Pleased.png
ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. COPE.
lmao

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Additionally they put that WIP watermark in the corner for a reason, to let you know this isn't finished. Judging a WIP screen as if it were final? Now that's daft.

Not that I'm expecting much improvement in the finished product. Low budget and all.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Big titty lady is still with us.

If a studio like Chinese Room chooses such an image for promotion, it means that a quiet revolution is taking place in the industry. Just as in the years 2012-2017 the foundations of our industry were created in the form it is now (with all these gay sensitivities), it is gradually moving away from it. I don't know where we're going yet, but the world is changing.

Thank you, Big Titty Lady.

Lou_Pleased.png

I guess.

Is someone shouting that this is the FIRST TRANS CHARACTER IN A VAMPIRE GAME WE SUPPORT THE LGBT SAVE TRANS CHILDREN IM WITH HER STUNNING AND BRAVE HER PRONOUNS ARE VAM/PIRE MOM WHY DID YOU NEVER LOVE ME?

And people exclaim hopes towards this project. Jesus fucking Christ.

"Let's see how it turns out, guys. Let's give them a chance!"

Might aswell add "my wife told me this Open relationship is a good thing for us".
You'll be playing as androgynous "elder vampire" named Phyre, dumbass. Playing a game made by /THEM, and your woman is fucking other dudes. What further info do you need to finally see what's infront of you?

Set alarm for "I'm killing myself".

Don't get me wrong, the game will be woke as hell. However, the fact that they selected certain characters in promotional materials shows how they feel about their game. After all, CR started a promotion about Pyre, a masculinized woman. And now we see something different. And I think this is a general change for the industry.

Laz Sundays

Educated
And what the fuck is this need to constantly defend obvious failure? "It's not finished, it's too early, it's whatever". Again:

You're gonna be playing as Phyre(they/them). Combat is the only thing you could objectively look for. TutorialMaster3000(Retard Edition) is in your head to help you out cause you're a fucking retard by default if you're dumb enough to play it.

Where does the hope come from? I'd understand if it was scrapped and redone completely like in that other voiced protag game, Gothic. It looks exactly like the Playable demo for Gothicc actually. "*Gomez is gonna remember this"/"*Lou is pleased", "Oh shit fucc, blimey, crikey"/voice in your head, amateur morons working on it etc. But the Gothic sitch changed completely. Bloodlines 2 did not.

There isn't a logical reason to be excited, or draw a positive from anything they've posted in their gayass "dev diaries" series. A small edit of the dialogue, a pair of tits and a ruff looking biker Brujah guy ain't gonna change the retarded base structure that they've built for this project.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
And what the fuck is this need to constantly defend obvious failure? "It's not finished, it's too early, it's whatever". Again:

You're gonna be playing as Phyre(they/them). Combat is the only thing you could objectively look for. TutorialMaster3000(Retard Edition) is in your head to help you out cause you're a fucking retard by default if you're dumb enough to play it.

Where does the hope come from? I'd understand if it was scrapped and redone completely like in that other voiced protag game, Gothic. It looks exactly like the Playable demo for Gothicc actually. "*Gomez is gonna remember this"/"*Lou is pleased", "Oh shit fucc, blimey, crikey"/voice in your head, amateur morons working on it etc. But the Gothic sitch changed completely. Bloodlines 2 did not.

There isn't a logical reason to be excited, or draw a positive from anything they've posted in their gayass "dev diaries" series. A small edit of the dialogue, a pair of tits and a ruff looking biker Brujah guy ain't gonna change the retarded base structure that they've built for this project.
The Codex is a bunch of blind men fondling an elephant. Except the elephant is actually just a pile of dung.

Caim

Arcane

The Codex is a bunch of blind men fondling an elephant. Except the elephant is actually just a pile of dung.
The elephant in the Chinese Room, if you will.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Wesp5

Arcane
And now we see something different. And I think this is a general change for the industry.

That probably has two reasons: 1) Lou Graham was an important figure of Seattle's past and 2) as with the Brujah biker and Nosferatu Samuel TCR got the HSL model which they could edit easily.

Dark Souls II

Educated
If you won't be able to use the command line to make the tits so monstrually big that they fill the entire room the game doesn't deserve the name Bloodlines, simple as.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
And now we see something different. And I think this is a general change for the industry.

That probably has two reasons: 1) Lou Graham was an important figure of Seattle's past and 2) as with the Brujah biker and Nosferatu Samuel TCR got the HSL model which they could edit easily.

Chinese Room is just stitching together what the previous team left behind, so they would throw Lou out when she wasn't important to the narrative. She is probably related to at least one main quest, several important locations and side quests.

However, my point is that this character was omitted in their own trailer year ago. Not because they wanted to cut her out, but not long ago a trailer with a busty character would have been perceived as something bad. And now we see it in the development log. I emphasize - this is about Chinese Room, a very woke studio. So if they do this, this change in approach must be even greater for other studies.

The President

Educated
There was a point last year when paradox said they wouldn’t be surprised had this launched in 2023. We’re now approaching September of the next year and we have one gameplay video.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

This game made me hate walking simulators for life. I also approach any game that calls itself "artistic" with great caution.

I hope I won't hate vampires after Bloodlines 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom