Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Yeah I got a fuckin' question:

Do you plan on unceremoniously removing any of our most important party members at a very inopportune time in this game like you did with Linzi?

Because if you do, I need your address to send you something really smelly in the mail.

Thanks.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hi, guys! I'm Eyler from Owlcat games. I'll hang out with you here if you don't mind :)
Welcome! Just know that in the grim darkness of RPG Codex there is only edginess.

mtg-warhammer-40k-artwork-abaddon-the-despoiler.jpg

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
Hi, guys! I'm Eyler from Owlcat games. I'll hang out with you here if you don't mind :)
You can stay if you promise to say hello to Julia next time you see her. :D
Sure, who is Julia?
Yeah I got a fuckin' question:

Do you plan on unceremoniously removing any of our most important party members at a very inopportune time in this game like you did with Linzi?

Because if you do, I need your address to send you something really smelly in the mail.

Thanks.
No spoilers from me :)
Welcome! Just know that in the grim darkness of RPG Codex there is only edginess.

mtg-warhammer-40k-artwork-abaddon-the-despoiler.jpg
The Emperor sent me to places even more grim, I'm not so easily scared :salute:

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
There are worse gaming forums than this one?
No, RPG Codex is not bad, it was just a metaphor :) Actually, I appreciate your honesty and straightforwardness. Of course, I wouldn't say I like insults or too harsh statements but in general, I like the fact that you express your thoughts as it is

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom