Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
We will see what tune you will sing if you bring up Xeno romances with the rogue trader.
:evilcodex:
Do you mean you want them badly, or THIS HERESY SHOULD BE PURGED BY FIRE? ヽ(°□° )ノ
The latter. This isn't Reddit; here we at least pretend we aren't desperate to fuck everything that moves via our in-game avatars.

Sykar

Arcane
We will see what tune you will sing if you bring up Xeno romances with the rogue trader.
:evilcodex:
Do you mean you want them badly, or THIS HERESY SHOULD BE PURGED BY FIRE? ヽ(°□° )ノ
The latter. This isn't Reddit; here we at least pretend we aren't desperate to fuck everything that moves via our in-game avatars.
I seriously do not care either way. I ignore romances and I am of the opinion that developers waste too much time on them. If it has to be in, just add a few flirtation lines, a kiss and make an ending slide how the relationship ended maybe like Witcher 1 "conquest" cards if it must be in the game for a certain demographic.

Sykar

Arcane
They are customizing their armor to better reflect them!
18j30xm8z4qkmjpg.jpg

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hi, guys! I'm Eyler from Owlcat games. I'll hang out with you here if you don't mind :)
We have been your biggest fans since Kingmaker and only now you show up :(
We were always close :hug:

There are worse gaming forums than this one?
No, RPG Codex is not bad, it was just a metaphor :) Actually, I appreciate your honesty and straightforwardness. Of course, I wouldn't say I like insults or too harsh statements but in general, I like the fact that you express your thoughts as it is

Oh you lovable little retard. You clearly have no idea what you've gotten into. Who hates you enough at Owlcat to send you here unprepared? It's impossible there isn't someone there in the know.

It's the same thing, every time:
- "Hi guys! I'm the new Community Engagement Expert from X Gayming (tehe!) Company! So great to be here!"
- "Oh you didn't like our previous games? That's ok we love honesty at X Gayming (tehe!) Company (TM)! Thanks for your feedback uwu"
- "Wow guys that was pretty mean (tehe!). But it's OK I have a thick skin! Yeah!" <== YOU ARE HERE
- "Uh... wow guys that was uh... that was kinda racist. But um. I'm sure it's just one or two mean people and most of you are just lovely and honest right (tehe!)?"
- "...guys you can't say that homophobia isn't allowed we here at X Gayming (tehe!) Company stand for diversity and inclusion and um... Conductor!"
- "You want me to what?! With my SISTER?! And a broomstick! Well I never"
- "Ok X Gayming (tehe!) Company (TM) is no longer going to be associated with you CHUDS!" [substitute final step with you simply never posting about anything, ever again]

Here, let me start accelerating the process for you: gerey, Bester

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man... at this rate it's going to be a handful of devs that will ever come here. We're going to be stuck with Cleve, MCA (whenever he deigns to come by) and maybe Ziets (whenever publishers stop cancelling his projects).

:lol:

S.torch

Liturgist
Have they commented something about psionics in the game? If any good 'dexer have played the alpha (or knows something) and can comment about it would be cool.

Psionics pleases my autism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom