Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vatnik Wumao
Have they commented something about psionics in the game? If any good 'dexer have played the alpha (or knows something) and can comment about it would be cool.

Psionics pleases my autism.
Depends on what you mean by psionics. You have psyker companions with their respective abilities.

Vatnik Wumao
Depends on what you mean by psionics. You have psyker companions with their respective abilities.

Psionics available to the player.
More or less confirmed with a latent psyker background that'll be available on release. And naturally you can also fall to Chaos and get their boons, although dunno if that will translate into unlocking psyker powers for your PC unless you've picked that aforementioned background during character creation.

Technomancer

Liturgist
The latter. This isn't Reddit; here we at least pretend we aren't desperate to fuck everything that moves via our in-game avatars.
What's wrong with eldar hoes. Race of flawlessly hot, tall bimbos with ridiculously lush hair that don't age or get fat? And they are basically human in all but ears, bullshit lore can go fuck itself. Anything that looks that human has a common ancestor and is basically some gene spliced sub breed.

eldar-howling-banshee-cosplay-11.jpg

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane

Psionics available to the player.
More or less confirmed with a latent psyker background that'll be available on release. And naturally you can also fall to Chaos and get their boons, although dunno if that will translate into unlocking psyker powers for your PC unless you've picked that aforementioned background during character creation.
Tzeentch is best boi!

Reinhardt

Arcane
The latter. This isn't Reddit; here we at least pretend we aren't desperate to fuck everything that moves via our in-game avatars.
What's wrong with eldar hoes. Race of flawlessly hot, tall bimbos with ridiculously lush hair that don't age or get fat? And they are basically human in all but ears, bullshit lore can go fuck itself. Anything that looks that human has a common ancestor and is basically some gene spliced sub breed.

ad for chainsword lube "hemperah prohtecc"?

Humbaba

Arcane
Hi, guys! I'm Eyler from Owlcat games. I'll hang out with you here if you don't mind :)
We have been your biggest fans since Kingmaker and only now you show up :(
We were always close :hug:

There are worse gaming forums than this one?
No, RPG Codex is not bad, it was just a metaphor :) Actually, I appreciate your honesty and straightforwardness. Of course, I wouldn't say I like insults or too harsh statements but in general, I like the fact that you express your thoughts as it is

Oh you lovable little retard. You clearly have no idea what you've gotten into. Who hates you enough at Owlcat to send you here unprepared? It's impossible there isn't someone there in the know.

It's the same thing, every time:
- "Hi guys! I'm the new Community Engagement Expert from X Gayming (tehe!) Company! So great to be here!"
- "Oh you didn't like our previous games? That's ok we love honesty at X Gayming (tehe!) Company (TM)! Thanks for your feedback uwu"
- "Wow guys that was pretty mean (tehe!). But it's OK I have a thick skin! Yeah!" <== YOU ARE HERE
- "Uh... wow guys that was uh... that was kinda racist. But um. I'm sure it's just one or two mean people and most of you are just lovely and honest right (tehe!)?"
- "...guys you can't say that homophobia isn't allowed we here at X Gayming (tehe!) Company stand for diversity and inclusion and um... Conductor!"
- "You want me to what?! With my SISTER?! And a broomstick! Well I never"
- "Ok X Gayming (tehe!) Company (TM) is no longer going to be associated with you CHUDS!" [substitute final step with you simply never posting about anything, ever again]

Here, let me start accelerating the process for you: gerey, Bester

Back off you pricks, Hum "400+ hours in Wrathfinder" Baba is on your ass!

:imperialscum:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

ad for chainsword lube "hemperah prohtecc"?
Is that Macha?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
There are literally only two reasons to have elves in most settings:

1. So you can fuck them.

2. So they can be the smug strawpeople of the author's choice, highlighting the uniqueness of humanity or whatever, and then you fuck 'em.

Apply this to most media with elves and you'll find it to be true.

But since this is also Warhammer, there's the not so hidden option of

3. Xenocide. No fucking.

S.torch

Liturgist

Nice.

Hopefully it will maintain the gore they developed in Wrath, too.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
No, RPG Codex is not bad, it was just a metaphor
Can you please tell the rest of the Owlcat team I hope to God Putin bags all of you, as well as your families and friends, and uses you to soak up Ukranian bullets and clean minefields with your limbs so actual humans don't need to risk their lives?

Also, for as long as I live, I will never forgive you for what you are doing to 40k. We all know you're going to defile it, pozz it and turn it into another unfunny, woke goyslop virtually indistinguishable from all the other shit out on the market today.

I can picture the lot of you masturbating to a picture of that faggot ADB, projecting your daddy issues onto the God Emperor like he does and going "akshually the Imperium are the bad guys" and "Slaanesh rights are human rights". I would have preferred any other developer to get the rights to make a 40k cRPG, even the animals in the BioWare pigpen, because they're all better than you clowns.

Go fuck yourself you disingenuous, two-faced, subhuman piece of corporate shit.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can you please tell the rest of the Owlcat team I hope to God Putin bags all of you, as well as your families and friends, and uses you to soak up Ukranian bullets and clean minefields with your limbs so actual humans don't need to risk their lives?

Also, for as long as I live, I will never forgive you for what you are doing to 40k. We all know you're going to defile it, pozz it and turn it into another unfunny, woke goyslop virtually indistinguishable from all the other shit out on the market today.

I can picture the lot of you masturbating to a picture of that faggot ADB, projecting your daddy issues onto the God Emperor like he does and going "akshually the Imperium are the bad guys" and "Slaanesh rights are human rights". I would have preferred any other developer to get the rights to make a 40k cRPG, even the animals in the BioWare pigpen, because they're all better than you clowns.

God I hope they make the Space Marine a gay trans-man now.

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Me too. Then I can go to the police and have the owlies responsible arrested and put in jail. Can't wait.

Elttharion

Learned

But they are trans-man, they transitioned from male to alpha male. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom