Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
No wonder you defend GW as much, they're catering to your tastes:
dzJtNDI0MS5qcGc
Damn, I didn't know your mom was in Bloodbowl :smug:

There's that Balkanoid "wit"

It's ok, buddy. We all know it's actually your girlfriend.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Orkz refer to eachother as "git" if lesser status or "boss" if higher status. Orkz referring to eachother as "they/them" is retarded.

1. It's the narrator that does probably, because an Ork would say "dey".

2. neither git nor boss is a pronoun

Lol. You're funny kitten
Hvalla Borko

1. Its a Blood Axe translating for M'Kari, referring to the grot as "they"
2. Just admit you lost the argument, tardlet

Humbaba

Arcane
1. Its a Blood Axe translating for M'Kari, referring to the grot as "they"
2. Just admit you lost the argument, tardlet

1. Then the Blood Axe is not speaking Ork in the first place and grots are also genderless.

2. I will as soon as I do :smug:

And his name is Makari.

>Warhammer 40k CRPG
Holy shit my dream game!
>By Owlcat
Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck the games industry

I fully expect the gay romance with the Space Wolf and the NTR with the Eldar Ranger. And I fully expect them to be as badly written as Wrath of the Righteous was.

jungl

Augur
so what exactly is there here to be excited about? A vastly more buggy wasteland 3? With a tacked on time consuming nuisance trading similar to how they did kingdom building and crusading. More yawn inducing combat?

I don't know about warhammers character building. I have played mordeheim and VTM games and its basic shit there I doubt enough to satisfy the autistic build fags either.

Tyrr

Liturgist
No kickstarter with stretch goals, so no reason to pay anything before the release.
I just wait and decide when it's out.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I don't know about warhammers character building. I have played mordeheim and VTM games and its basic shit there I doubt enough to satisfy the autistic build fags either.
If they're using any of the licensed TT's rulesets, it will not satisfy buildfags. If they're making their own, who can tell, but this would be new ground for owlcat so the odds aren't great.

Camel

Scholar
Already looking forward to a shoehorned kingdom/crusade/whatever management mechanic sucking joy out of their next game.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
>Warhammer 40k CRPG
Holy shit my dream game!
>By Owlcat
Oh for fuck's sake.

Pretty much

Everyone wanted a proper Wh40k CRPG for ages

But these woke slavs with mediocre talent are the ones to do it? ahahahah the RPG gods havw a cruel sense of humor
I'm just going to go back to making my weird hybrid of Dark Heresy and Traveller as a solo 40k tabletop RPG. Rogue Trader the tabletop RPG just doesn't do it for me. I want my 8 pages of critical hit tables. It was glorious. And will never be seen again in our lifetimes.

Camel

Scholar
I'd....be careful with that assumption.

I saw a few of the Owlcat interviews and they have some people who totally look like Danger Hairs.

I'm hopeful that you're right. Not necessarily about gays, but in the sense that it's not exceptionally filled with identity politics.
Games Workshop already added Erda and other pozzed shit into Warhammer 40k, so be prepared for even more identity politics than Pathfinder WOTR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom