Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
virtue signaling among themselves and with their Discord sycophants.

This would better be described as virtue noise.

Leftists are utterly incapable of creating sympathetic and likeable character

Not just or even primarily leftists. It's a general shortfall.

Sympathy means literally "suffering with" and the postmodern man across the spectrum is terrified of suffering so prefers empathy instead, which is fake sympathy. Love mankind hate men.

*A-pathos -> bathos (clownworld)

* - the a- prefix meaning "not-" as in asexual or atheistic. So apathetic means "not suffering."

Saravan

Savant
Wh40k is my grimderpy comfort food, so I'll play it as long as the visuals are on point.

As you can see from the gameplay snippets, the visuals are identical to PF:KM and WotR. So if you like cartoony disney shit then this is right up your alley. I remember all you fags crying about BG3 being "DOS:3". Not that I'm defending that shit, but yet again we see the pathfags hypocrisy in full swing. Gullible kids.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Also, there's a fucking Sororitas in that picture, fighting alongside an Eldar
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-WW/Daemonifuge-Ephrael-Stern-and-Kyganil-2020
Yeah, that image perfectly encapsulates this disgusting shitshow. Fuck Owlcat.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png

EDIT: lol, Jewtron is sheeting.

Vatnik Wumao
I remember all you fags crying about BG3 being "DOS:3". Not that I'm defending that shit, but yet again we see the pathfags hypocrisy in full swing. Gullible kids.
I considered both Pathfinder games to be alright and I despise Larian humor, so there's no gotcha to be had. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Humbaba

Arcane
As you can see from the gameplay snippets, the visuals are identical to PF:KM and WotR. So if you like cartoony disney shit then this is right up your alley.

Do I have to post more 40k artwork so you idiots will finally shut up about the setting somehow being gritty and realistic?

b9ec2d156e6cf062c8d08c7748dd869d.jpg

I bet you people haven't even primed a mini in your lives.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Wh40k is my grimderpy comfort food, so I'll play it as long as the visuals are on point.

As you can see from the gameplay snippets, the visuals are identical to PF:KM and WotR. So if you like cartoony disney shit then this is right up your alley. I remember all you fags crying about BG3 being "DOS:3". Not that I'm defending that shit, but yet again we see the pathfags hypocrisy in full swing. Gullible kids.

That was how Paizo made PF to begin with. Warhammer not so much.

Saravan

Savant
As you can see from the gameplay snippets, the visuals are identical to PF:KM and WotR. So if you like cartoony disney shit then this is right up your alley.

Do I have to post more 40k artwork so you idiots will finally shut up about the setting somehow being gritty and realistic?

Please shill harder, I'm sure you will scrape together a few more pre-orders.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent

It needn't be realistic, just not gay.

And all Owlcat can make is gay shit.

Camel

Scholar

I bet you people haven't even primed a mini in your lives.

This is not "gritty and realistic"?

Nirvash

Liturgist
I can already imagine the space wolf romance.

Do we also get teh custom companions? Full space marine squad run.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
>Warhammer 40k CRPG
Holy shit my dream game!
>By Owlcat
Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck the games industry

I fully expect the gay romance with the Space Wolf and the NTR with the Eldar Ranger. And I fully expect them to be as badly written as Wrath of the Righteous was.

Good and based RPGs will be made by competent and based Devs. We should make RPGs that we wish to play. Codex should be birthplace for new Troika and Black Isle. Based.TM Rogue Trader cRPG would be played by millions. And it can be made

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just watched the trailer, the gameplay bits look cool. The cartoon is gay, but I assume that's just marketing stuff to fill out the trailer like some of the Wrath hype stuff before release.

The butthurt from the idpol brigade is still fantastic. This might be the best release in gaming OF ALL TIME!

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Vatniks supporting this shit and Putin not sending Owlcat to the gulag for being faggots just proves Russia is the bad guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom