Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I'd....be careful with that assumption.

I saw a few of the Owlcat interviews and they have some people who totally look like Danger Hairs.

I'm hopeful that you're right. Not necessarily about gays, but in the sense that it's not exceptionally filled with identity politics.
Games Workshop already added Erda and other pozzed shit into Warhammer 40k, so be prepared for even more identity politics than Pathfinder WOTR.

I believe Erda was quickly forgotten because even they realized how retarded that bit was.

No kickstarter with stretch goals, so no reason to pay anything before the release.
I just wait and decide when it's out.
'cept if Kingmaker and wotter are anything to go by the price will be higher when the game's done, so if it's something you'd want to D1P it'd be a little cheaper to preorder. Though as I recall gray market keys for them weren't far off the Kickstarter price around release.

Humbaba

Arcane
Games Workshop already added Erda and other pozzed shit into Warhammer 40k, so be prepared for even more identity politics than Pathfinder WOTR.
Explain how a female character who is canonically a huge bitch perpetuates pozzism.

Erda is stupid because she made little sense, not because "pozz".

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
No one (except naively retarded croatian zoomy retards with twoheaded giant pussy-cat avatar) doubts they'll sneak in some progressive themes. They have proven to be Disciples of POZZ. The question is: How much? The answer is: Time will tell...

Sneaking would be an improvement.

It's maximally in the face and intended to be. If they were serious about transforming the mores of the populace or whatever they'd get talented writers to integrate it into the stories and character development.

That they're not tells you something else is going on.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
We finally get a 40k cRPG, but it's being developed by homosexual Russian child-fuckers.

Can't wait for the walls of text telling us what a monster the God Emperor of Mankind is and praising Chaos, because I sure as fuck know you won't be going around burning Slaanesh troons while screaming the Litany of Hate at the top of your lungs.

Camel

Scholar
I believe Erda was quickly forgotten because even they realized how retarded that bit was.
Sincerely hope so, if they retcon her even better. Hopefully the Owlcat can faithfully reproduce Warhammer 40k spirit of eclectic trash-talking universe of HATE and eternal war.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Explain how a female character who is canonically a huge bitch perpetuates pozzism.

Erda is stupid because she made little sense, not because "pozz".

Pozz loves the grrl power, the bitchier the better. Woke has caused a real catfight because now chix with dix are pwning the TERFs.

None of it makes for good games.

Hopefully the Owlcat can faithfully reproduce Warhammer 40k spirit of eclectic trash-talking universe of HATE and eternal war.

More likely Pokemon 40K starring Pedobear

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Sincerely hope so, if they retcon her even better. Hopefully the Owlcat can faithfully reproduce Warhammer 40k spirit of eclectic trash-talking universe of HATE and eternal war.

Slavs could do it but these guys are urban hipster faggots who desperately want to be Westerners, so...

Shadenuat

Arcane
Warhammer_-Rogue_Trader_Key-Art1.png

possible companions

Humbaba

Arcane
Pozz loves the grrl power, the bitchier the better. Woke has caused a real catfight because now chix with dix are pwning the TERFs.

None of it makes for good games.

"Feminism and thus pozzism is when a woman is portrayed as the destroyer of humanity's hopes" - Desiderio Autistico

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
"Feminism and thus pozzism is when a woman is portrayed as the destroyer of humanity's hopes" - Desiderio Autistico
What may come across as a complete cunt to normal people the leftists view as a proud, empowered woman that needs no man.

Think of all the shit female characters leftists have subjected audiences to - Rey from Star Wars, Batwoman, Abby from TLOU2, the new Star Wars monkey in Kenobi, female Dr. Who, that monkey from Star Trek Discovery etc.

Leftists are utterly incapable of creating sympathetic and likeable characters, because at the end of the day what they're creating are mirror images of themselves and their fellows, and none of them are good people.

itsa OK for RTrader to have eldar and xenos in parties, especially if things happen on less civilized worlds.
It's also okay for Rogue Traders to be religious zealots - so will I be able to play as a massively xenophobic, extremely religious character?

Also, there's a fucking Sororitas in that picture, fighting alongside an Eldar. Rub the two brain cells you have swimming around in the vast emptiness of your cranium and think about that for a moment.

Saravan

Savant
All you got is a fucking trailer and Humbaba already in full shill-mode. Have to feel bad for doing this for free.

Vatnik Wumao
Can I cut the Eldar cunt's head off for being an affront to the God Emperor?
itsa OK for RTrader to have eldar and xenos in parties, especially if things happen on less civilized worlds.
I just find it weird that we might have a Space Wolf companion. Regardless of system employed, a space marine would be waaaay too high level compared to the rest of the party.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
All you got is a fucking trailer and Humbaba already in full shill-mode. Have to feel bad for doing this for free.

Wrath was only defended by Slavs and autistic buildfags.
This won't even have anything for the autists, so only Slavs will defend it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom