Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ryzer

Arcane
There should be a Reinhardt self-insert into the game, the character would be the most racist anti-elven character to be found in the game.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

To be a commissar is to lead by example and to punish the cowardice, treason and heresy on the field of battle. Rogue Traders with this background are iron-willed, battle-hardened veterans who know the price of unquestioning loyalty and can quickly make a difficult choice.

F06Pc71WwAQwvjz

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Sometimes the Rogue Traders strike lucrative deals not in brightly lit halls, but in shady alleyways, trading with no less shady figures. Merchant Rizza is one of those figures, and trading with her may bring you the most curious items.

F1U_EYXakAIpaG5

Last edited by a moderator:

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Sometimes the Rogue Traders strike lucrative deals not in brightly lit halls, but in shady alleyways, trading with no less shady figures. Merchant Rizza is one of those figures, and trading with her may bring you the most curious items.

F1U_EYXakAIpaG5

Formerly known as "Ricardo", Rizza (she/they) is developing her new gained femininity thanks to money from Imperial Equality Fund (Praise the Emperor!).

Last edited:

Longes

Augur

F1U_EYXakAIpaG5

Formerly known as "Ricardo", Rizza (she/they) is developing her new gained femininity thanks to money from Imperial Equality Fund (Praise the Emperor!).

Man. There are things to be said about ongoing celebration of ugliness in western video games, but that's just a normal woman with a bad haircut. You don't need to aggro over everything.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
40K is probably the easiest setting to justify ugly women but that's of course not what Owlscat are thinking here.

The_Mask

Patron

Numerous cults born from the Imperial Creed have found refuge in the Koronus Expanse. Forced coexistence often leads men with various beliefs into God-Emperor to bloody conflicts, and sometimes to unexpected partnerships...

F1Z7QUiWcAgIFdM

La vie sexuelle

Learned

F1U_EYXakAIpaG5

Man. There are things to be said about ongoing celebration of ugliness in western video games, but that's just a normal woman with a bad haircut. You don't need to aggro over everything.

Hairs doesn't make one a woman.

Harthwain

Magister

F1U_EYXakAIpaG5

:notsureifserious:

Looks like Junkrat to me:
Junkratskin1.jpg

It's not just a woman with a bad haircut. Looks more like a man with a terrible hairstyle. Because calling that a portrait of ugly woman would be too generous. I mean, just Google "short hair woman". You will get a plenty of bad haircuts, but in 95% of cases you will be able to tell they are women. This? This is must be a joke. Or artist is shit at drawing. Or had a bad day or something.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Patron
I like this one a bit more than their usual B&W stuff, because this one reminds me of Berserk.

"Unbroken by adversity, to walk bravely first into the darkness." These are the words of the oath that all Rogue Traders of von Valancius dynasty recite. But will your valor abandon you when you truly do step into the darkest depths of space?

F15AIJpXsAEtfXd

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom