Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games - Void Shadows DLC coming September 24th

janior

Arcane
Patron
nigger you never seen a bugged game this is pristine

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Also you are pretty much skipping all combat encounters and playing a shitty VN. Are combat encounters a chore you'd rather skip with broken builds?

agreed that facerolling combat is not the best way to go in combat heavy game where character / party building is the best part

but the thing is that even retard like me who is playing this game first time can figure out multiple ways to make broken characters + combos without looking guides (other than checking basic infos + figuring out builds before release) should not happen when those are very obvious if you play this game even a little bit + are able to read

stacking dmg, turn manipulation and maybe few debuffs are very basic things and its nothing clever

only way I could make Cassia balanced at this point would be respec and remove some better navigator talents. press the advantage bug is just an overkill anyway

this reminded me I should replay kotc2 for the 10th time

std::namespace

There's the psyker staff which does 30% HP, looted on the way up to the CSM.
40%, but yeah thats what killing him in the screen 10 posts above :>
mindbreak and aftershock do another 20%+, whacky
i loooove heresy this much

i skipped the the prison and went to starport first so i didnt know or imagine that such equalizers existed

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There's the psyker staff which does 30% HP, looted on the way up to the CSM.
40%, but yeah thats what killing him in the screen 10 posts above :>
mindbreak and aftershock do another 20%+, whacky
i loooove heresy this much

i skipped the the prison and went to starport first so i didnt know or imagine that such equalizers existed
I had beaten him by focussed fire and melee.
Burst bolter was surprisingly effective at cutting him down.

std::namespace

Burst bolter was surprisingly effective
unfair?
that was literally in my plan posted from work, but the fag runs and the only way i found to trigger his hatred is melee aoo
he then turns around midsprint lol
i would have had to respec abel for more parry and unavoidable aoo
pascal too
as is i just gave cassie visions of willpower debuffa and nigguh took aftershock

Dishonoredbr

Erudite

It broke some save files it seems. :M
SPOILER_image.png

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Press the Advantage effect was not removed by using Navigator Powers or Psychic Powers that caused damage - fixed;
Soldier's Alacrity talent now correctly calculates the amount of Agility it grants;
nice

edit found the first bug - if you max foulstone colony projects it locks rest of colonies projects
edit2 officer + grand strategist combo got more busted, you get 2 turns in a row now and in both turns u can use officer abilities :? first turn only officer abilities, second turn any
edit3 cant see hit chances + dmg :-D have fun calculating you filthy casuals

Last edited:

Hellion

Arcane
My saves work fine, fortunately. And the patch seems to fix the most serious bugs I had encountered (mainly the colony management panel disappearing, and the black screen after that cutscene in Chapter V).

My saves work fine, fortunately. And the patch seems to fix the most serious bugs I had encountered (mainly the colony management panel disappearing, and the black screen after that cutscene in Chapter V).
How the fuck? Do you not have any dlc?

ChildInTime

Savant
Here's a temp fix
"Currently, your saves are not loading because, after the patch, the platform is detected not as Steam but as GOG. This error will be fixed very soon, but there's a workaround for now: go to the path Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader\WH40KRT_Data and rename gog.info to steam.info."

Aarwolf

Learned
So, I tried to download the patch (gog version) and it's broken. I tried to uninstal the game an install it again - now I can't download the game, it says the local copy of the game is broken (there is no local copy, I deleted all files to have clean install).

So went my 65 hours playthrough...

Saduj

Arcane
Are the DLCs mid game expansions or stand alone campaigns? Are they meant to be played in order so that character is a certain level for each one?

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Are the DLCs mid game expansions or stand alone campaigns? Are they meant to be played in order so that character is a certain level for each one?
Similar to Kingmaker and Wrath of the righteous Companion DLC, you get a new companion in the base game and their quests plus new area, quests and new mechanics/classes/etc

Aarwolf

Learned
They are meant to be midgame and to be part of main story, like the Ulbrig one in WOTR. They will have one new companion each.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom