Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2 by Saber Interactive - Titus takes on the Tyranids

Fargus

Arcane
Ain't played the game yet but am assuming this is the plot summary.

When memes are better than the game itself

thanks for posting this lulzy shit

aweigh

Arcane
GYMfByfaYAAArPA

Caim

Arcane
I'm trying to make sense of the setup. He's playing on PC, but his rig is pointed inwards into the room. The swivel on the standard suggests you can turn the screen to the other side, which is unusual but not impossible. The room itself has what looks like a single bed in the middle of the room, which has a strange arrangement of pillows on it as well as what might be an animal in a strange position. Behind it is what I think is a smaller couch, which is a lot more narrow than the bed in front of it. You can see something poking out over the white pillows, which suggests that the nightstand is a lot wider than it looks. To the left there's also a couch hidden in the corner of the room, and to the right of the bed there's something on the floor as well. The book on the desk is the second in the Forge World Horus Heresy books, which details the Drop Site Massacre. This is an event that neither the Ultramarines nor the Thousand Sons were present during.

It just all feels so... off.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
I'm trying to make sense of the setup. He's playing on PC, but his rig is pointed inwards into the room. The swivel on the standard suggests you can turn the screen to the other side, which is unusual but not impossible. The room itself has what looks like a single bed in the middle of the room, which has a strange arrangement of pillows on it as well as what might be an animal in a strange position. Behind it is what I think is a smaller couch, which is a lot more narrow than the bed in front of it. You can see something poking out over the white pillows, which suggests that the nightstand is a lot wider than it looks. To the left there's also a couch hidden in the corner of the room, and to the right of the bed there's something on the floor as well. The book on the desk is the second in the Forge World Horus Heresy books, which details the Drop Site Massacre. This is an event that neither the Ultramarines nor the Thousand Sons were present during.

I think he broke into someones home and is camping out in their living room, looks more like a foldout couch

Caim

Arcane

I think he broke into someones home and is camping out in their living room, looks more like a foldout couch
Imagine hearing a ruckus in your living room, and when you go to check it out you see Henry Cavill at your gaming rig. He jumps when he sees he's been spotted and scurries out of the window on all fours, fleeing into the night.

Fargus

Arcane
Nah, it's his dog chilling on the bed
henry-cavill-dogs-031824-eaf756bd65f141529c50271d3db8229f.jpg

Whether or not he actually played this game or asked one of his house slaves to score in it is a mystery

Fargus

Arcane
Whether or not he actually played this game or asked one of his house slaves to score in it is a mystery
Why would he lie about playing it? He's mentioned being a PC gamer and even had a video where he built his own PC.

If Henry enjoys it for real good for him. For me its kinda hard to picture him wasting time on vidya and it looks more like he is baiting nerds and normie gamers to be more relatable (lol). Don't care that much either way. I like the guy.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
If Henry enjoys it for real good for him. For me its kinda hard to picture him wasting time on vidya and it looks more like he is baiting nerds and normie gamers to be more relatable (lol). Don't care that much either way. I like the guy.

Photo weirdness by order of increasing priority:

1. Setup looks funky and not something somebody with uberwealth would have as their main rig.

2. Same applies to the room. It looks like an air bnb. Which might explain some of this.

3. There's not a literal harem of the world's sexiest women in the room.

If I had Henry Cavil money, not to mention his looks, I would have mega STDs. If he even spends 1 hr a week gaming, he's a true gamer. :salute:

'cause I wouldn't, fr fr. For modern gaming? lol

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For me its kinda hard to picture him wasting time on vidya and it looks more like he is baiting nerds and normie gamers to be more relatable (lol). Don't care that much either way. I like the guy.
Dude was a fatass nerd, guess some things he can't let go.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
For me its kinda hard to picture him wasting time on vidya and it looks more like he is baiting nerds and normie gamers to be more relatable (lol). Don't care that much either way. I like the guy.
Dude was a fatass nerd, guess some things he can't let go.

I dunno, people have hobbies. It's why Vin Diesel started a gaming company that as far as I know, went nowhere and imploded, and Curt Schilling bankrupted himself and a local government trying to make a WoW competitor. :lol:

The difference between us and them is that if they go down the rabbit hole far enough, it gets WAY more expensive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom