Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 3 coming to Fig on October 5th, introducing two player co-op and cinematic conversations

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
so I will probably drop a $20 and see how it goes
I fear the minimum will be 25 dollars, but I'm hope I'm wrong.

I suppose the worst case scenario for inXile fans would be a Psychonauts 2 situation, where the basic tier cost $39. Figstarters generally seem to offer more modest discounts, maybe because of the investor angle.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Keep in mind that if all the ideas get implemented perfectly, it will still suck if it has exclusive multiplayer content.
How so? If a game has a decent SP campaign why should I care about any MP-exclusive crap in it?

No, MP is the least of potential issues here. The real question is whether inXile possesses the ability to make good PC games now, with Chris Keenan in charge of development. He totally fucked up WL2 DC and is in process of doing the same to TToN.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Gamebanshee is moving too slowly for the Codex staff :salute:

EiNeb6C.png

Infinitron, they still haven't reported on that interview.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I actually feel kind of guilty about posting that...because I didn't notice there was an MMORPG.com interview too until today. +M

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I'm so over Kickstarters. Just wish I pulled the plug before BT4.

You can still get a refund by referring to the shocking comments made by one of the team's writers/PR representatives. Has already worked for a lot of Codexers in the past month.

Wizfall

Cipher
It would be great, and a good solution, if you could play "multiplayer" in single player mode creating 2 parties and switching form one to the other in the same game.
Would be a bit like W1 in which you have the possibility to divide your party, an option i hoped would have been part of W2.
Should not be a technical problem AFAIK because the game has TB combat and that InXile already does not expect you to play always with your partner in the same time.
And the added roleplay/gameplay possibilities then could be very entertaining and a plus for the "dual"single player mode.

MuscleSpark

Augur
Patron
We are thrilled to let you know that we are gearing up for the launch of our Wasteland 3 crowdfunding campaign in just one week, on October 5th, 8am Pacific (11am EST, 5pm CET), with a $2.75M overall goal. You can click the link below to get taken to an exclusive preview of the campaign, on Fig.co, but be aware that the information you'll find there is confidential until the campaign launches, so please keep it between us for now!
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3
Hope I don't get blacklisted for this post.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I received the same e-mail and was offered a "special loyalty discount of $5 USD" despite never giving a single cent to inXile and feeling extremely disloyal towards them in general. They must have gotten their mailing list screwed up.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
One of the 100k+ recipients is bound to leak it on some other site, and then we'll be free to post it. Seems silly to tag something that goes to so many people as "confidential", but that's inXile for you.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
lul 5 dorra

Sure thing, Fargo, sure thing. :lol:

And confidential. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This gets more pathetic by the day.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Fuuuuuuck... ahahahahahahahahahaha

The gamer shoes are real ahahahaha
:cheersmate::russiastronk::australia::russia::incloosive::incloosive::grpg::abyssgazer::hahyou::philosoraptor:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom