Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Sunri

Liturgist
I just want kitty button to be available to all cat owners, can I swap doggy button? I feel oppressed :shitposting:

Codex Year of the Donut
Participation Award:
teWkSDi.png

My version:
XYWx1NR.png
I like these, but the problem is that they feel too detailed for a forum. Well, not a forum, this forum
We're trying to maintain a certain kind of ambiance... je ne sais quoi.

RPGCodex is the Oblivion of forums.
mjMaEHk.jpeg

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Unreal, you're out of your depth here. Animation isn't only about making things bouncy, no.

Speaking of retarded youtube video, it's probably based of Richard William's book:
VH0IP86.jpg

Animation is one of the hottest areas of filmmaking today--and the master animator who bridges the old generation and the new is Richard Williams. During his fifty years in the business, Williams has been one of the true innovators, winning three Academy Awards and serving as the link between Disney's golden age of animation by hand and the new computer animation exemplified by Toy Story.

Right know you're having opinions about things you don't understand. Read the bits about animation in this book. It's available online. Then make up an opinion about it.
I'm saying that I don't like your animations and it reminds me of some idiotic opinions where some guy insists an over-exaggerated style is objectively the best. And such a kind of style was apparently your first inclination when it came to improving the buttons, not to mention excessive detail and highlights. The fact of the matter is that one's lack of experience with your own craft when he criticizes your creations is utterly irrelevant. A product and its production are two very different things. It's not like you're technically limited to only drawing things unfaithful to the source material, anyway.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
fkI0bkc.png

the realistic one

VR8mm1k.png

Well, while I may not value your opinion when it comes to anything remotely related to visual arts or proper punctuation, I’ll make sure to send you a message should I ever need one of your subtle political analyses about the war in Ukraine.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Looking forward to when this thread is just Zizka spamming while not realizing no one cares because he ignored everyone.
Oh lol he did.

This guy can't take criticism at all. Why did I even bother giving feedback with comparisons to back it up?

Not Codexer material at all.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Guilty as charged! To be fair, only Unreal, Fork and Rouplos are gone for good. I mean Zombra is ignoring 300 people and he seems to be doing fine.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Guilty as charged! To be fair, only Unreal, Fork and Rouplos are gone for good. I mean Zombra is ignoring 300 people and he seems to be doing fine.

Zizka, you're out of your depth here. Ignoring isn't only about making people disappear, no.

Speaking of retarded people, you should read Azrael the cat's thread:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-did-sir-tech-go-bankrupt.53695/

Right know you're having opinions about things you don't understand. Read the posts by Cleve in this thread. It's available on the Codex. Then make up an opinion about who's retarded.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
comedy

hpCxQJS.png
enough already. / ignore x 1

I thought you were gone/had me on ignore?

But anyway, since you’re back, which smiley did you do? I’m curious. I actually just found out you were blocking 301 people. I wanted to compare my ignore list with other members, that’s how I found out.

Ignoring all the funposters, too.
Which ones are the fun ones? I might reconsider, maybe I’m missing out.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I've reworked the laughing smiley based on Lady Error's feedback.
6Jx0huW.gif
or
MZQWgx3.gif

I think that's the best it's going to get as far as the 'funny' smiley is concerned. I think I've made all the changes various members have requested.
KKKodex troll shouldn't look like a satan. It's just a troll. Like this:

:greatjob:

No nose. No 3D perspective. Simple mouth and eyes. Oval face. Slight shadow. Nothing more.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
That's fair feedback. The issue I have is making it look good without any sort of details. Worth a shot:

B. Salute (WIP)
fvktf8U.gif

to

C. Salute without a nose (WIP)
FqTuGME.gif

... as it turns out, you're right, it does looks more like the troll without a nose, thanks! I'll keep tweaking at it. I have a tendancy to want to do a lot of frames and details so I do need to tone it down to fit the style rusty was referencing.

D. Variations (WIP)
yfO5slg.gif

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
look like an anime forum.
animecodex.net/forums when Infinitron
The funny thing is that the anime thread is the most solid one on the forum. It is long and mostly on topic,have no retarded mods and people generally enjoy talking about the topic,no political retards larping as fans so they could screech about retarded political shit. Feels good man.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
That's fair feedback. The issue I have is making it look good without any sort of details. Worth a shot:

B. Salute (WIP)
fvktf8U.gif

to

C. Salute without a nose (WIP)
FqTuGME.gif

... as it turns out, you're right, it does looks more like the troll without a nose, thanks! I'll keep tweaking at it. I have a tendancy to want to do a lot of frames and details so I do need to tone it down to fit the style rusty was referencing.

D. Variations (WIP)
yfO5slg.gif
Current salute is fine.
:salute:

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

Different iterations of 'stop'. Since 'post' is an angram of stop, I thought be better off to simply replace 'stop' with 'post' on the sign (since the sign already implies 'to stop' something). It's too small for 'stop post' (barely readable).

I'm happy with how it turned out:
9nnq7IO.png

The whole process below.

fExBJQf.png
oih7VGi.png
vPakQl9.png
4IyE7fL.png
zyhzwnI.png
Zlj1COA.png
Nuj7r92.png
xxtj2rl.png

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Skull and crossbones, previously requested by Darth Roxor:
aPEpRCX.gif

or

TUjI6AI.png

A stop sign means stop, but a post sign looks like it's warning me that there's a post. It makes no sense that way.

Again, that's fine, I understand your point. There are traditional 'stop' signs in the spoiler of that same message.

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Skull and crossbones, previously requested by Darth Roxor:
aPEpRCX.gif

or

TUjI6AI.png

A stop sign means stop, but a post sign looks like it's warning me that there's a post. It makes no sense that way.

Again, that's fine, I understand your point. There are traditional 'stop' signs in the spoiler of that same message.
Judging by your continued attempts to replace perfectly fine rating icons in this thread, I suspect that also the traditional 'stop' rating might be hard to understand, indeed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom