Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Old:
A.
ErkR1jI.gif

B.
xwqj4Kj.gif

I think the idea is there. I'm happy with how it turned out. I limited myself to a simple, two frame animation. If you have things you'd like changed about it, let me know.

To sum up what I've done so far:
6AIQvFN.png

Red crosses are buttons I have no interest in doing. Green check marks, I have done already.

The current 'disgusting' is hard to read so *maybe* I'll give it a shot. That and butthurt because it looks fun to do. I think I've done probably close to 50 different buttons so I'd say afther that I've done what I've said I'd do.

Peachcurl

Arcane
Old:
A.
ErkR1jI.gif

B.
xwqj4Kj.gif

I think the idea is there. I'm happy with how it turned out. I limited myself to a simple, two frame animation. If you have things you'd like changed about it, let me know.

To sum up what I've done so far:
6AIQvFN.png

Red crosses are buttons I have no interest in doing. Green check marks, I have done already.

The current 'disgusting' is hard to read so *maybe* I'll give it a shot. That and butthurt because it looks fun to do. I think I've done probably close to 50 different buttons so I'd say afther that I've done what I've said I'd do.

Old looks good.

I probably wouldn't fiddle with the Disgusting one, it's one of a set (all kinda look alike), but the other's are only available in the politics boards. Not sure it makes sense to change only one of 'em, unless you bank on the other ones being phased out eventually.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
It's meant to be a cane. I could redo it in different colors. I just wanted to use the same restricted palette.

I always see butthurt as goatse even though it apparently isn't. Maybe you could make it so :obviously:
I had to google what 'goatse' meant and it is truly repulsive.

Old looks good.

I probably wouldn't fiddle with the Disgusting one, it's one of a set (all kinda look alike), but the other's are only available in the politics boards. Not sure it makes sense to change only one of 'em, unless you bank on the other ones being phased out eventually.

That's a fair point. I won't redo the 'disgusting' then.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Butthurt:
J.
NCqr8U2.gif

or
K.
tp1XzNw.png

or
L.
K0ONsSg.png

I've also reworked the cane a bit:
jGLpDTx.gif

If you have comments, let me know and I'll try to rework it further.

There are more versions in the spoiler below:
Process:
A.
dSBVeu7.png

B.
IZQPWZj.png

C.
kF5bf2Q.png

D.
K8n1LeE.png

E.
KHnCEXL.png

F.
MkrpadQ.png

G.
8om6lYh.png

H.
SzNdcGS.png

I.
wcfmN7T.png

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I haven't bothered reading the previous 172 pages in this thread. Does The Management take this thread seriously? Does The Management add new buttons by popular demand?

Today, after reading a certain Codexer's typical Islamofascism, I wished we had a pork button to respond with. Or bacon.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I haven't bothered reading the previous 172 pages in this thread. Does The Management take this thread seriously? Does The Management add new buttons by popular demand?
No and no, but sometimes buttons suggested here have been added to the lineup.

Today, after reading a certain Codexer's typical Islamofascism, I wished we had a pork button to respond with. Or bacon.
A button to address a single poster's hangups is a very specific ask and there are already at least two buttons referencing religious extremism. But who knows, nichey and redundant buttons have been added before and it doesn't cost much to suggest it. Plus a Pork button could be used for other things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom