Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
those are too large tho, exceeding 22 px height, might as well flip the bottle

wally_the_prestigious_monocled_bird.gif

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The green looks a lot better framed against the background tone than the blue one, but I'm more partial to the form and detail of the bottom one.
Green-Edit01.png

Green-Edit01-Resized.png

Green-Edit01-Resized-Wide.png

Assorted adjustments.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
DarkUnderlord pls make a "disgusting vatnik"/"shut up vatnik" button. We are in desperate need of some vatnik hating button.

The problem is that I can't choose how to rate vatniks post: they are retards, cucks, shit and disgusting at the same time. Other users still can't choose how to rate them as well. Vatniks need to constantly be reminded they are scum.

Semiurge

Cipher
yeah, but fishy, math and (I think) also shieeet got down scaled because of this...

RPG codex is not a deterministic system

The problem is insufficient motivation.

DarkUnderlord pls make a "disgusting vatnik"/"shut up vatnik" button. We are in desperate need of some vatnik hating button.

The problem is that I can't choose how to rate vatniks post: they are retards, cucks, shit and disgusting at the same time. Other users still can't choose how to rate them as well. Vatniks need to constantly be reminded they are scum.

You think it's slim pickings for negative ratings? Try using a new, non-patron account again.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
yeah, but fishy, math and (I think) also shieeet got down scaled because of this...

You think it's slim pickings for negative ratings? Try using a new, non-patron account again.

Your new avatar sucks.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist

Your new avatar sucks.
no u

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Why, that is mighty gracious of you. Did you expect me to cup your balls while I sucked your dick in return?

How about you kindly fuck off, thin-skinned limp dick.

Oh come on, get over it. Nah, I’ll stick around thanks. Welcome back.

You must give him something, otherwise he'll never stop.
I’ll probably keep going regardless though.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom