Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Unsubscribed from thread. We don't need more buttons, DarkUnderlord; turns out the parade was perfected around the beginning of March. Thank you for your service.

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
There ought to be more pepes!

monkalaugh.png

UHM.png

Semiurge

Cipher
Without the star they're also suitable for rating weaboo shit. Or at least the original is.

Do you have any critique for my versions?

Some of your buttons I like (bleeding eyes, monocle troll, fish, angry nerd), but you should approach them like road signs - more detailed is not necessarily better at conveying "the message". You don't need to design them as you would for a game.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I've now joined the august, exalted ranks of Codexers who have contributed multiple button ratings! +M

doesn't the copium button just copy the intent of the fabulously optimistic button
knowyourmeme: Copium is a portmanteau of the words "cope" and "opium" used to describe a fictional drug to help one deal with loss. It is frequently used in a meme featuring Pepe the Frog hooked to an oxygen tank labeled "copium."

Urban Dictionary: A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings. The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Only a limited overlap between copium and fabulously optimistic.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Oh my, another pepe straight from 4chan, that's a major disappointment. I prefered Fantadomat's cope to be honest, at least it was creative and original and he had the common sense not to have that ugly, pale grey outline. He also tried to use the Codex troll which is at least forum related. What a letdown. Now the buttons have even less of a visual identity too.

Time to raise the bar back up:

Sheeple:

A. Whole animation:
Dqk08If.gif

B. Just the walking animation.
H34DxhT.gif

C. Some static concepts:
m7TWOIj.png

8TJhFUq.png

TIk6WzR.png

raTflMS.png

Semiurge

Cipher
Oh my, another pepe straight from 4chan, that's a major disappointment. I prefered Fantadomat's cope to be honest, at least it was creative and original and he had the common sense not to have that ugly, pale grey outline. He also tried to use the Codex troll which is at least forum related. What a letdown. Now the buttons have even less of a visual identity too.

Time to raise the bar back up:

Sheeple:

A. Whole animation:
Dqk08If.gif

B. Just the walking animation.
H34DxhT.gif

C. Some static concepts:
m7TWOIj.png

8TJhFUq.png

TIk6WzR.png

raTflMS.png

You need to add an arab behind these sheep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom