Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

What game are you wasting time on?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Trash, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Nattvardsvin Learned

Nattvardsvin
    Magic User.
    I have stupidly wasted a lot of fucking silver on shitty items.

I have not tried the QFG2 remake. Is it a official one or fanmade?

^ Top  
  2. Teepo Scholar

Teepo
    Shogun 2 and Bloodbowl.

^ Top  
  3. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    Divinity: Original Sin
    What shitty items? in the first game? The only thing you don't want to waste too much money on is potions, since they don't make the transition (but your money does). If by "shitty item" you mean the chainmail, that's actually a great investment, as you'll keep it through until the end of QFG3.

Fanmade, though the quality is easily on par with being official. Unless you rage at the thought of playing 1 or 2 with the point and click interface, I heartily recommend the remake.
    http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/qfg2/

^ Top  
  4. Edward_R_Murrow Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Edward_R_Murrow
    Just finished up Raidou Kuzonoha vs King Abbadon for the first cycle, and went right into King Mode. It's a change, for sure. No longer do I have my elite team of Horsemen, Seraphim, Red Cape, and Soulless Army goons and the fiends are chasing you from the very beginning. Shit is crazy. Can't wait to see what the three bonus bosses are like on this.

^ Top  
  5. thesoup Arcane

thesoup

I'm Ridin' with Biden I'm Ridin' with Biden
    Finished Old World Blues and Honest Hearts. OWB was pretty sweet, while HH was rather disappointing. It felt unfinished.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. IWD2.

Reliving the moment where Xuki tries to distract you with her Bioware options while the Ogres cut down the bridge.

^ Top  
  7. damicore Augur

damicore
    Champions of Krynn for the first time and loving every second of it, actually arround half way through it.

^ Top  
  8. Awor Szurkrarz Arcane In My Safe Space

Awor Szurkrarz
    Codex 2012
    Armored Brigade, Battles from the Bulge

^ Top  
  9. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    Was playing The Catacomb (aka Catacomb 2), and now I'm stuck :rage:

I'm in level 11 with the tombs. I get messages telling me that "the way to the 12th tomb is guarded by the sisters" and "heaven knows where it's hidden". I think the sisters refer to the tombs of Cadrilla and Shalara (the only ones that sound feminine), no idea what heaven refers to, and I can't find the tomb and the way to level 12. I am raging very much.

^ Top  
  10. Felix Arcane

Felix
    Skyrim and Skyward Sword.

Want to complete my majestic rimjob in the skies experience.

^ Top  
  11. hoopy Savant

hoopy
    Finally played Human Revolution. Cool game, going through it a second time 100 % pacifist (and almost 100 % stealthy) and trying to get and do everything. I never got into the original DX for some reason, but I think I'll revisit it now.

^ Top  
  12. Majestic47 Learned

Majestic47
    Jumped in between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. The new maps for the former is keeping me interested.

^ Top  
  13. Topher Cipher

Topher
    I've been wasting all my time with either DoW2, LfD2 or HoMM3, all MP with a friend. On the off chance i'm flying solo right not it's been Witchhaven and a tiny bit of Carmeggedon. Oh and I grabbed Star Ruler off steam, for $2.99 USD, but it just makes me want to play MoO2 or, heck, any other 4x in space.

^ Top  
  14. Teepo Scholar

Teepo
    How is Dawn of War 2? Been meaning to try it.

^ Top  
  15. commie The Last Marxist Patron

commie
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Jane's Longbow. Finally got it working with the 3dfx patch with my NEW Voodoo2 card. :smug:

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. RK47 collides like two planets pulled by gravity Patron

RK47
    Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
    Single Player Repetitive.

I didn't care about multiplayer. My competitive online play is limited to shooters nowadays.

^ Top  
  17. Teepo Scholar

Teepo
    No excitement from the different races? You can play tyranid, man.

Tyranid.

^ Top  
  18. Ed123 Arcane Patron

Ed123
    Serpent in the Staglands Wasteland 2
    DoW2 is pretty shit unless you like grinding for epic lewt in SP campaign.

^ Top  
  19. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    Only one? weak. Get an SLI setup and then we'll talk.
    (I never could get one to work, as the 2nd Voodoo2 touched the heatsink of my P2)

BTW you're the big Carmack fan. Any help you can give me on The Catacomb? :M

^ Top  
  20. Topher Cipher

Topher
    I played through the DoW2 SP campaign in co-op, which was it's saving grace, and i'm not really a big fan of the MP, again I comp stomp with a friend over LAN; however, i do like the last stand MP mode. All and all i'd say that if you can find it for cheap, $15 USD or so, that you could find enough fun out of it for that price because there really isn't any reason to play through the SP more than once, maybe twice, and MP, well MP hasn't ever been my thing, so that element wore out it's welcome very quickly.

^ Top  
  21. commie The Last Marxist Patron

commie
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Well I'm sniffing round for a second one actually. A couple of weeks ago I was looking through a Romanian online auction site and saw some people selling 3dfx cards. Since I missed out on them the first time I thought what better way to go on a nostalgic trip in 'correcting' a lost youth dream than getting a Voodoo2 for peanut moneys? Also picked up a Voodoo3 3000. I thought maybe it's a scam, but for 20 bucks for them both including postage(which was about half of the price) it was worth the risk. Back in Australia I could rarely, if ever find these cards and importing from the US or wherever cost a fortune. Some other fucker has a Voodoo2 for sale as well, but at a ridiculous price so I'll wait.

That the 2D one? Or the popamole 3D? ;)

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Cassidy Arcane

Cassidy
    Jagged Alliance 2 1.13
    Thief 2 Fan Missions
    The Dark Mod
    Project 2027 mod for Deus Ex

^ Top  
  23. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    2D one of course. Managed to finish it just now. I was just expecting linear level numbers whereas in the midgame it jumps around like crazy. Quite impressive design for what's supposed to be a linear overhead shooter actually, with lots of backtracking to previous levels in order to collect clues. Though I never found levels 14, 15 and 18 as a result. Fun game.

^ Top  
  24. baronjohn Cipher

baronjohn
    [​IMG]

Playing a jewish doctor in FNV.

Also "Willow", who is a thousand times better than any of the vanilla followers.

^ Top  
  25. pipka Savant

pipka
    retranslated BoF2 on android :oops:

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.