Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout What would you want your exposition skeleton to be doing?

You hear the bleating of air raid sirens and see a light brighter than a thousand suns, what do?

• Total voters

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Uh, none of the above. I want to be one of the survivors.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Indiana-Jones-Nuked-Fridge.jpg

Blutwurstritter

Learned
I'd do a short maintenance check of my water purification chips and count my Garden of creation kits before entering my bunker to usher in a new age of incline after the cleansing !

Darth Canoli

Arcane
implying the shockwave which destroyed most of the walls of your building wouldn't throw you completely out of your original position anyway.

So, you're one of these half empty glass dudes.
Come on, it's the apocalypse, another species is going to rise and replace us, it's the equivalent of a thousand Christmas for our planet, be positive.

Well, surviving and living my own mad max movie would be great too, but it has to be sooner than later.
Come one dudes, let's make your nukes shine!

Just kidding, i'm alright with no apocalypse.
Or maybe just a virus wiping out 99% of the population, living into a radiated world doesn't seem very appealing.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Those skeletons in Elex playing a PnP with character sheets, beer, and friends. That seemed like the nicest way to go. I'll vote for that.

Putting on my COVID mask because you are 12% more likely to catch it during a nuclear war according to Dr. Prateek Yamavey. The mask will probably rot away with time, but it will leave me looking like I'm about to perform oral sex on an unseen woman, so I don't mind.

I voted for "run to your PC" but I've thought 0.2 seconds about this new plan and I like it better.

Luka-boy

Arcane
I'd run to my aviary and spend my last moments with my birds.

I find the idea of future post-apocalyptic scavengers looking at the skeletons and saying "Yup, that person sure loved birds" before walking past us and ransacking whatever's left of my belongings somewhat amusing.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I wouldn't be alive to begin with because the nuke would fall on me given the important locations surrounding me in the valley (Military installations, strategic industrial capacity, major logistical installations and chock point for much of the nation GDP and some other national security related organs and installations).

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
OMG! I want my skeleton to do the thing that all the cool kids are doing. The dab pose. I want my skeleton to be dabbing! Shit's going to be so cool when you see a skeleton doing that pose. Paleontologists are going to be so confused about what type of creature I am. Historians will argue for decades if my pose meant something.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I would grab an outdated audio recording device that I have for no reason and begin narrating the horrendous events taking place in real time, ending with "Oh no, the alien mutant zombies have broken through the barricades, if I can only get to the- graaaaagrghagagrgahagahagaagahgaaaaaaaaaa [end of recording]".

0wca

Learned
Since I would be vaporized or smashed into bits, I'd stretch out my arms then put them behind my head and let out a satisfying sigh with a smile on my face.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
A serial killer would be found dead with a basement filled with bodies and text describing his methods.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
I'd rush to a museum to steal a couple of dinosaur bones to keep with me, just to mess with future archeologists.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Put my head inside big glass jar. The glass melts into my skull and some future tribes formed by survivors will worship me as an alien god for all eternity.

Valdetiosi

Scholar
Raid alcohol store, stash it to my potato cellar underground and drink myself away.
Too bad nobody finds me six feet under if earth and dirt manages to seal the place away.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom