Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline WRPGs have hit rock bottom

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Things have *never* been this bad, and they're worse than even the worst pessimists could have predicted. Whether it's the AAAAAAA big-budget games or indie crap, everything is shit. WRPGs have become a laughingstock, they make JRPGs look positively wholesome and sane by comparison.

I hope that the WRPG market goes out of business and RPGs die as a genre like RTS games. It's been an endless onslaught of nothing but SHIT, and I'm tired of it. WRPGs have failed. Westoids are no longer capable of creating anything other than pozzed trash. It's over.

:timetoburn:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
1718219137735.png

But otherwise agreed and it's great popcorn times.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Hitting rock bottom implies that things can't get any worse.
LGBT++ developers with theirs obsession with black people can dig into bottom and then bury themselves by a shit.

Actually Elden Ring was decent. (In spite of efforts of George R. R. Martin to degrade it.)

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Pretty sure azns are never going to stuff their "games" full of Jogger-Americans and street-shitters.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
JRPGs stayed faithful to their roots and 'woke' culture is rejected in Japan.
But how long is it going to stay this way though?
Until competition arives. Someone who does.not.share reality with WOKE monster idiots. Time traveller from 2001 or New RPG Forces

If people paid a grain of more attention to indie devs here on Codex, they could see future where wholesome Arcanum 2-like exists. Indie Devs need few games of incresing quality (in graphics and gameplay department) but our shattered attention spans want ARCANUM 2: DAGGERFALL NOW, DAMNIT! That's why anything with big budget gets attention and Drunk Dragons Age gets 50 (LITERALLY HOLY FUCK) new pages of posts while Heads will Roll or Legionary's Life or Vagrus or Dreams in Witch's House don't get that much in entire lifetime of their threads

Be change that you wanna see and that good self-leveling up jazz. Curate your entertainment. All intakes ejaculate code into your brain. Don't be brain slut for globalist goblins like DA4, Starfield and Awoved to cum into your brain, bugake style

Hahaha. Actually not kidding

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Be change that you wanna see and that good self-leveling up jazz. Curate your entertainment. All intakes ejaculate code into your brain. Don't be brain slut for globalist goblins like DA4, Starfield and Awoved to cum into your brain, bugake style
Don't worry, I am never spending a single second of my time playing Bearsex Gays 3, Shitfield, Awoked, Vilefart or VTM: Dumpsterphyre. Wouldn't play them even for free.

And? They're still churning out NOTHING but trash! I have no RPGs to play that aren't old! EVERYTHING IS SHIT.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Don't worry, I am never spending a single second of my time playing Bearsex Gays 3, Shitfield, Awoked, Vilefart or VTM: Dumpsterphyre. Wouldn't play them even for free.

And? They're still churning out NOTHING but trash! I have no RPGs to play that aren't old! EVERYTHING IS SHIT.

I'm really enjoying SKALD. Maybe you should try it.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
5ee.png

The top RPG of the era is turn-based D&D and you're blackpilling?

Oh noes, BioWare and Bethesda made shitty games. This has never happened before.
This one goes into schoolbook Defense Against Jewish Mind Tricks our children will read in schools

Are you fucking serious JEW? Never has more money been spent on more talentless gender-blender hacks than today and never more goyslop was created. Do you realize this? Of course you do, you're here to gloat and gaslight and feed on despair

Well.... EAT THIS DESPAIR FOR DINNER, JEW DEMON:
:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Future of RPGs looks bright but it won't happen in any thread started by Jewtron, that's damn sure

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot

I'm really enjoying SKALD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom