Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sykar

Arcane
Bitch please
Right but how do you sculpt both genitals and pants on a statue at the same time?
iu
tenor.gif

What's wrong he just wants to thorougly press out all the juices from his bladder!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
https://steamcommunity.com/id/larianshill

Fearsome doxxers, thou doth not scare me.
Man, do you even play RPGs? My wife has twice your amount hours in D:OS2 :D
How many hours does your wife's boyfriend have in DOS2?
Oh, I wouldn't play shit like that. D:OS2 is an RPG game for girls.

It all makes sense now. DOS2's itemization was so fucking shit because it was streamlined for women (must wear new stuff every new level)!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'll throw my hat in just because I'm not scared of being doxxed and I pirate 99% of what I play anyway. You'll hardly ever see me on Steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/RandallDanger/
This one is clear
https://steamcommunity.com/id/larianshill

Fearsome doxxers, thou doth not scare me.
This one is not. I hope you have the original Baldurs Gates on gog or something because I couldn't see them on your steam.
Looking forward to see Ontopoly steam profile

as for me I’ve given my shekels to Swen day one

:d1p:

My user name is Ontopoly on steam and gog. Although I play a lot of single player games offline without internet so some game's hours and achievements aren't accurate. I can guarantee you that you will never see baldurs gate 3 on either of these accounts

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'll throw my hat in just because I'm not scared of being doxxed and I pirate 99% of what I play anyway. You'll hardly ever see me on Steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/RandallDanger/

Not bad tho, the most played games are either multiplayer, which always racks up stupidly high hour counts, or prestigous stuff.
And the games you dropped below 5 hours are all kinda gay, except Risen 1.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Last edited by a moderator:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Even the top self proclaimed larian shill only has 118 hours in DOS2. I hope you've played it offline because otherwise those are rookie numbers for a studio you've dedicated so much passion into.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
How do we know that you didn't hide Baldur's Gate 3 from public viewing? Nice try. Larian shill :D
Is that even possible to do? you're all reaching. I'm consistent. I would never give larian any more money after the pathetic attempt DOS2 was and the crucifixion of the baldurs gate series. There's no reason for me to try it out because I am 100% certain that nothing about that game is redeemable before I even try it. Explain to me what reason I would have to taint myself with that trash if I am fully aware that playing it would taint me? Post your profiles everyone, I want to know who here is a supporter of decline.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom