Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Knew the WOTRannies and other larian haters would use it to attack the GOAT rpg.

Friendly reminder for WOTRannies:

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

ZERO trannies in BG3 cucks!

samoilaaa

Educated
Codex still crying about a completely optional thing.

And it's an RPG, you know what that means? ROLE PLAYING, if trannies want their pronous let them, nobody is forcing you to use or even see that sh*t.

I need those extra points from woke game reviewers

It's not "optional". If someone displays mental illness, I'm forced to assume that impinges on everything else they produce and think too. This is not some minor disagreement over economic distribution. It's either a complete inability to comprehend material reality, or worse, a rank cowardice where you pretend you are mentally ill but aren't actually.
exactly , by buying the game i acknowledge that a person who doesnt consider himself/herself as a man/woman is normal behaviour so by doing so in encourage other people to display that same abnormal behaviour

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

And it's an RPG, you know what that means? ROLE PLAYING, if trannies want their pronous let them, nobody is forcing you to use or even see that sh*t.

It's not "optional". If someone displays mental illness, I'm forced to assume that impinges on everything else they produce and think too. This is not some minor disagreement over economic distribution. It's either a complete inability to comprehend material reality, or worse, a rank cowardice where you pretend you are mentally ill but aren't actually.
exactly , by buying the game i acknowledge that a person who doesnt consider himself/herself as a man/woman is normal behaviour so by doing so in encourage other people to display that same abnormal behaviour
NO REFUNDS!

Incognito

Backlog incliner
Patron

Who or what is displaying mental illness in BG3? It's just a stupid OPTIONAL prompt when creating a character.

If there are NPC's in the actual game who are "none binairy" you are right but so far that is not the case.

The concept of non-binary IS the mental illness. No one's non-binary. You can't just make biological shit up and tell people to accept it. You can be a very feminine guy (we'd call it a faggot in the old days) or a butch gal. But still that's what you are, a guy or a girl. If Larian wants to make a game where the creatures are "non-binary" fine, but make ANOTHER game, don't fuck up the lore and universe of a beloved franchise.

Johnny Biggums

Learned
With the Moroccan soccer fans closing in, Swen had no time to strategize. He needed to act swiftly. With fingers deft from years spent manually pleasuring Wizards of the Coast, he pulled a pouch of reagents from the folds of his sleeve, while muttering a secret Belgian incantantation: ego faggotus malignitatus ... ecce, ecce eurocuck!

Swen summons Mordenkainen's Genital Self-Mutilation Sword!

Reinhardt

Arcane
Look here cuckboys, character creation in Patch 9:

Nobody forcing you to be a tranny in my game!

i ain't clicking your shit, swen. i don't trust you. probably some homoshit for which i will be punished by russians if they found it in my browser.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
being offended by identity politics in games in 2022..

lol. where the hell have u guys been these past 5 years.

it aint going away folks, might as well get used to it, however much it grinds yours and my gears.

Just consoom the product goyim. Pay tribute to corporate overlords and don't dare think bad thoughts!

Zeriel

Arcane
Knew the WOTRannies and other larian haters would use it to attack the GOAT rpg.

Friendly reminder for WOTRannies:

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

ZERO trannies in BG3 cucks!

You realize that most people here think both games are fucked up for the same reason, right?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
it aint going away folks, might as well get used to it
it doesn't mean you have to pay for it or consoom it.
Are you gonna let some tranny option in a game ruin an otherwise excellent experience? come now.

That's like walking past a pile of dogshit on your way home from work, but instead of noticing it and going, oh, yeah thats not for me and continue walking, you decide to roll around in the dogshit face first, whilst yelling, LOL WTF ARRTHHG WHY AM I DOING THIS? WHAT IS HAPPENING? STOP. FU SWEN!!11one

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

it aint going away folks, might as well get used to it, however much it grinds yours and my gears.

I'm not going to finance blatant wokeism, thanks for your input though.
Missing out on an otherwise great experience, because 0.001 % of the content somehow pisses you off and can be wholly ignored..

Yeah okay buddy.

Codex Year of the Donut

Missing out on an otherwise great experience, because 1 % of the content somehow pisses you off and can be wholly ignored..

Yeah okay buddy.
would you buy the game if it required you to make a character that supports donald trump?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
WOTRannies

56bf8bF.png

In my thread about Kingmaker vs WoTR.

Most of the Codex prefer Kingmaker and I'm not an exception.

NO REFUNDS!

Luckily I paid for this game in Argentine pesos.
You realize that most people here think both games are fucked up for the same reason, right?

No, if you criticize BG3, it must mean that you are a diehard wotr fanboy!!!

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected

Missing out on an otherwise great experience, because 1 % of the content somehow pisses you off and can be wholly ignored..

Yeah okay buddy.
would you buy the game if it required you to make a character that supports donald trump?
It's widely known that straight white male characters represent Trump supporters.

Incognito

Backlog incliner
Patron
I couldn't care less about the woke stuff. There's no day / night cycles, that's why I'll never buy BG3.

Menstrual cycles coming with patch 10.0. Your pansexual half-orc can leave a trail of blood that will debuff any creature in the vicinity for -2 CHA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom