Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Palomides

Augur
I'm sure its intentional and has nothing to do with totally lacking design skills.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
What's amazing about the so not BG but more DOS style is how they 'chose' to go with a 4 person party as opposed to 6. What a 'coincidence'. LMAO

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Hehe.
RetardedDancingDonut.gif

Game has ogre sex.
GREATEST RPG of all time incoming!

Bloodeyes

Arcane
They fucked around too long with the perpetual early access. The gaming PC I bought to play this is on its last legs. Cheap Chinese piece of crap. I'll just have to play the originals instead because a new release would probably make it catch fire.

Rhobar121

Scholar
I would say that's the standard price.
Rogue Trader costs $299, Elden Ring $270, God of War $260, Resident Evil $219.
Collector's Editions have always been for people with too much money

Blutwurstritter

Learned
How does the combat in BG3 compare to Solasta's? Is the gameplay similar or is Larian using a different system?

Similar, but there are diffences, like how darkvision and environmental interactions.
So action economy, the reaction and the advantage/disadvantage systems are the same? Does BG3 also feature wall walking, jumping and climbing like Solasta?

Larianshill

Arbiter
So action economy, the reaction and the advantage/disadvantage systems are the same?
More or less. BG3 has small enviromental bonuses for the high ground, and not everything yet works with the newly implemented reaction system, but more or less things are the same. Also, shove is a bonus action and pushes people for over 9000 feet.

Does BG3 also feature wall walking, jumping and climbing like Solasta?
Flight works more like in DOS2. I'm not sure about how does the spiderclimbing work.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Not inflation. Games used to be 60-80$. Now, they are 70-80$. Inflation (alone) fiesnt explain the huge rise in CE prices.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not inflation. Games used to be 60-80$. Now, they are 70-80$. Inflation (alone) fiesnt explain the huge rise in CE prices.
volo remember you can never fairly equate a monetary value to the hundreds of hours of fun you could get from playing BG3

Ask yourself this, how much is 120-150 hours of your time is worth?
One trick nickel when I am buying and a billion dollars when I am selling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom