Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Sometimes I think Fedora knows about RPGs as much as he reads from our posts. I doubt he plays any.
I know enough to tell when a game is woke garbage.
If you truly want to see woke pandering play siege of dragonspear. Bg3 never had a single instance in the EA that lectures you. They may have given some option for people but i do believe that was mose imposed by WOTC than them.

Why i do think so? Because WOTC did that before and every single setting that they own sadly in the last couple of years was absolutely plagued by this.

How larian fits in to this? Well all of this happened in a short span of time after Larian got the license. And sadly they already have the license and they need to put some stuff in.

Easy enough.

Customization options are a thing that i don't consider annoying. The pandering is.

Siege of Dragonspear was filled with pandering.

I doubt larian put a lot of pandering in the narrative if not what they shown at the last livestream is enough to trigger many woke people.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

This game pushes the boundaries far higher than woke, it actually promotes zoophilia.
You people have serious mental issue if you think that clip promotes zoophilia. Was meant to be funny and weird and yet you retards yells like baboons "OMG SCANDAAAAAAL!"

I mean the cam in that scene even goes off and you see a squirrel traumatized. Was never meant to be a scene that promote anything but laughting but you polititards make of everything drama.

You forgot what it is comedy.
You becomed exactly like the woke idiots you complain about.
And you are exactly as annoying.

Get over it bud you are not forced to do that romance lol.

Seems like some of you studied the MANUAL OF THE EASILY OFFENDED.

Just lol.

Ryzer

Arcane
By making it possible and showing this scene, the developers clearly intend to indicate that everything is possible: Homosexuality, transexuality, zoophilia....
You would have told me 20 years ago about something as ridiculous, I would have not believed it. Yet here we are.

What's the next step? Necrophilia?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm most likely playing a paladin in my first playthrough, and I just saw that the punishment for breaking your oath if you want to fix it is just paying gold. Lol, I expected something more imaginative. Off the top of my head - a timed quest to complete any other quest in a way that upholds the oath - quests' outcomes would have been easy to tag appropriately, so no added development cost. Then, once you've accomplished the task, the custodian appears again, says "congrats, you made it this time" and job well done.

Bara

Arcane
Welp I think Planescape has a slightly above 0% chance of showing up in BG3 now, like I mean you already start in hell at level 1 with the games intro so why not more.

I basing this belief in this slight chance from the fact they're releasing a monster time for planescape's 5e books called "Morte's Planar Parade"
71be5f0371f1a227cd567919e2d999d5_1920_kr-png.290389

They keep using Minsc in everything and now they have him in BG3, I could totally see them hamfisting Morte in there for "product tie in".

Gradenmayer

Learned
I'm most likely playing a paladin in my first playthrough, and I just saw that the punishment for breaking your oath if you want to fix it is just paying gold. Lol, I expected something more imaginative. Off the top of my head - a timed quest to complete any other quest in a way that upholds the oath - quests' outcomes would have been easy to tag appropriately, so no added development cost. Then, once you've accomplished the task, the custodian appears again, says "congrats, you made it this time" and job well done.
Oaths are kinda crappy in EA, slaughtering grove with goblins didn’t break mine (not sure if that means I did the just thing by the game’s logic or what).

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sometimes I think Fedora knows about RPGs as much as he reads from our posts. I doubt he plays any.
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/820831-to-lift-an-autumn-hair-is-no-sign-of-great

“To lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength; to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear.”​

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War:

Kiste

Augur
This game pushes the boundaries far higher than woke, it actually promotes zoophilia.

No, it doesn't. Shapeshifters don't exist, so there's nothing to promote. Even if we ignore the shapeshifter angle, it's still bullshit.

Bears are wild animals, they're apex predators that can rip your fucking face off and they probably would, if you tried to stick your dick into them. Nobody fucks a bear. It's not something that happens in real life (except maybe in Russia, but Russkies are Orcs, not human). Bearfucking is not practical. So again, there's nothing to "promote".

Zoophiles fuck domesticated animals. Pets and farm animals. Had the Druid turned into a goat or a doggie or maybe a horse, then you'd have a point. But it's a bear. A god damn bear. Bearfucking is so far out there that I doubt even you actually take this seriously.

The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity.
Reminder that not long ago, trannies, drag queens and even gays in general were included as "just a joke" on TV and in films.

Joke all you like, but people are going to start asking just where the line between joke and serious is for you when you keep putting perverted crap in your game.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Oaths are kinda crappy in EA, slaughtering grove with goblins didn’t break mine (not sure if that means I did the just thing by the game’s logic or what).
Not having played, why should it break it? Goblins are supposedly evil, or is the game pushing "gray morality"/"everything is subjective"/"#notallorcs"/"~^sUbVert tHe tRoPeS^~" that hard?

Ryzer

Arcane

No, it doesn't. Shapeshifters don't exist, so there's nothing to promote. Even if we ignore the shapeshifter angle, it's still bullshit.

Bears are wild animals, they're apex predators that can rip your fucking face off and they probably would, if you tried to stick your dick into them. Nobody fucks a bear. It's not something that happens in real life (except maybe in Russia, but Russkies are Orcs, not human). Bearfucking is not practical. So again, there's nothing to "promote".

Zoophiles fuck domesticated animals. Pets and farm animals. Had the Druid turned into a goat or a doggie or maybe a horse, then you'd have a point. But it's a bear. A god damn bear. Bearfucking is so far out there that I doubt even you actually take this seriously.

The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.
Are you retarded or directly paid by Larian?

The cope is so strong in this post, it's a domesticated bear in the scene. Like you said, a bear is a predator, in the scene, he is clearly domesticated. (if we imagine it's a real bear)

Your argument is a sophism, there's nothing to respond, the elephant is in the room and you refuse to see it.

Kiste

Augur
Reminder that not long ago, trannies, drag queens and even gays in general were included as "just a joke" on TV and in films.

Joke all you like, but people are going to start asking just where the line between joke and serious is for you when you keep putting perverted crap in your game.
Trannies and fags exist. Bearfuckers and Shapeshifters do not.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/820831-to-lift-an-autumn-hair-is-no-sign-of-great

“To lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength; to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear.”​

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War:
To fuck a bear is no sign refined taste. - Me

Kiste

Augur
The cope is so strong in this post, it's a domesticated bear in the scene. Like you said, a bear is a predator, in the scene, he is clearly domesticated.
No, it's not a "domesticated" bear, as far as wild animals can even be "domesticated". It's a shapeshifter.

Ryzer

Arcane

Man arrested for the FOURTH time for having sex with a teddy bear in public

article-2160017-13A174D7000005DC-586_468x578.jpg

Kiste

Augur
Right. "Man", and he fucked a toy, not an animal.

Let me clue you into another secret: furries assfucking each other are just fags, not zoophiles.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
As if furries aren't a thing, or people into bestiality in general.

As to the shapeshifter argument, it reminds me of the loli thing in anime.

"Noooooo, it's not a little girl! It's a 3000yo dragon in human form! It only looks like a prepubescent child! There are no dragons in real life!"

:roll:
Let me clue you into another secret: furries assfucking each other are just fags, not zoophiles.
Sadly wrong. There have been furries caught raping their dogs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom