Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Turns out there's actually zero lore relating to my questions for a race that's been around since, what, 2e?

Lae'zel can die, and by hand of other gith. They don't want to remove her larva, at last without cutting our companion head.
That has nothing to do with my question.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Turns out there's actually zero lore relating to my questions for a race that's been around since, what, 2e?

Lae'zel can die, and by hand of other gith. They don't want to remove her larva, at last without cutting our companion head.

I answered about:

1. Why dead is big deal for gith in team.

2. Why removing tadpole is so hard.

I don't know where gith go after dead. Perhaps to hell or their spirits are devoured by god-quuen.

Yosharian

Arcane
ITEM SPOILER

jsl86ic0vvr31.jpg

:what:

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
I'm just gonna point out that for every person that's so offended by the bear thing that they don't buy the game (lol) there are gonna be 100 people that only heard about the game because of the bear scene and probably try it out and love it
The bear outrage is probably the best piece of marketing for the crpg genre in over 20 years.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

I answered about:

1. Why dead is big deal for gith in team.

2. Why removing tadpole is so hard.

I don't know where gith go after dead. Perhaps to hell or their spirits are devoured by god-quuen.

Outsiders respawn on their home plane if they die outside of it. Hence why summoned devils and demons don't mind dying on the Prime.

Gith live either in the Astral Sea or in Limbo, but do not seem to be classed as Outsiders. That's why there is no "Summon Githyanki" spell I suppose. It's not entirely clear though. This would mean their souls leave their bodies upon death, go to the Astral and then whatever Plane fits their alignment as far as anyone knows. So Githyanki would most likely end up in Hell since they're LE. I suppose Tiamat might have a claim on them, too.

There does not seem to be any official lore on this, it's all conjecture on my part.

Ceremorphosis is indeed almost impossible to cure unless you mash the victims head with the larva inside, then resurrect them, then cast Restoration because they're still missing parts of their brain matter.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Outsiders respawn on their home plane if they die outside of it. Hence why summoned devils and demons don't mind dying on the Prime.

Gith live either in the Astral Sea or in Limbo, but do not seem to be classed as Outsiders. That's why there is no "Summon Githyanki" spell I suppose. It's not entirely clear though. This would mean their souls leave their bodies upon death, go to the Astral and then whatever Plane fits their alignment as far as anyone knows. So Githyanki would most likely end up in Hell since they're LE. I suppose Tiamat might have a claim on them, too.

There does not seem to be any official lore on this, it's all conjecture on my part.

Ceremorphosis is indeed almost impossible to cure unless you mash the victims head with the larva inside, then resurrect them, then cast Restoration because they're still missing parts of their brain matter.

For what it's worth, the gith aren't native to the astral plane since they were brought there. When they were introduced, they were said to be straight up humans, although currently it's only implied that they were human before their enslavement by the flayers.

Relevant snippet I found on the web:

The githyanki and githzerai were first officially introduced to AD&D by the 1st edition Fiend Folio sourcebook (developed from an entry for White Dwarf magazine's Fiend Factory section). In that manual there is a brief description of the history of the race in the githyanki section:

Millennia ago the mind flayers (see ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS MONSTER MANUAL - Mind flayer) conquered a race of evil humans and bound them to service, usually employing them as slaves but from time to time selecting particularly choice victims for food. The humans harboured deep resentment for centuries but could not summon up sufficient strength to free themselves from the mind flayer yoke. Gradually, in secret, they developed their powers and strength. Then under the leadership of the supreme leader Gith, they rebelled against their captors and, after a long and vicious struggle, succeeded in gaining their autonomy. From that moment, the race became known as the githyanki and they quickly gained a reputation as powerful psionicists and deadly fighters with an instinct for violence.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I don't know what fucked up shit the mindflayers did to make the gith develop cloacas instead of dick and vag tho.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Late Bloomer

Scholar
It never ends... this is a 10 hour timeframe.

If you want to know Viera's agenda, just visit the FFXIV thread (maybe the screenshot thread too) where they post pictures of their characters which happen to be furries. (furry = zoophilia) MMO's are games you spend hundreds, thousands of hours in. FFXIV is play in third person, so you are staring at your character most of the time.
I doubt larian put a lot of pandering in the narrative if not what they shown at the last livestream is enough to trigger many woke people.

If you were a furry you would be mad that people recognize the attempt and normalizing zoophilia just like this. SCREEEECH!
You people have serious mental issue if you think that clip promotes zoophilia. Was meant to be funny and weird and yet you retards yells like baboons "OMG SCANDAAAAAAL!"

I mean the cam in that scene even goes off and you see a squirrel traumatized. Was never meant to be a scene that promote anything but laughting but you polititards make of everything drama.

It's just jokes guys. Can't we all just laugh together while we get fucked by a bear? If you don't agree then you are a neo marxist. If you don't agree you are a racist, nazi, bigot, says Kiste.
The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.

Kisten says if it doesn't exist in real life it can't have an effect on real life. Fucking hell dude.
Trannies and fags exist. Bearfuckers and Shapeshifters do not.

Kiste screaming while covering his ears ITS NOT REAL!. Having an actual tantrum that people wont accept his fetishes.
No, it's not a "domesticated" bear, as far as wild animals can even be "domesticated". It's a shapeshifter.

Says the retard
You're legit retarded if you take the bear scene serious.

It's not a joke to promote and normalize zoophilia.
That's quite obvious why they went with that scene no? Because it's so ridiculous that nobody sane would take it serious, it's an obvious joke...

Falksi has excellent taste in games. Which makes this comment more disturbing that the other degenerates.
I'd still sooner Larian take BG3 more seriously, but that said Divinity 2:TDKS had some wicked humour in it, so a piss-take bear-fuck I can laugh at if the game itself is up to scratch.

Wishful thinking Non-Edgy?
There was also a dwarven threesome, and your male attendant chides you for not inviting him and making it a foursome. And there was even a gay elf.

All it was missing was the bear sex.

I really shouldn't include Swen's posts. He just trolls. Or does he?
LMFAO imagine unironically comparing those things with a joke in a video game.

You're too far in the culture wars crap boyo.

Outrage? What in the holy fuck are you talking about? Every website loved that scene. It wasn't outrage, it was excitement. The people outraged are an extreme minority.
Sure there's an obvious marketing purpose too, Larian knew this shit will cause outrage... Mission accomplished.

Kiste is the most vocal. He says if you don't like all the bestiality, pegging, femdom and the like then you are just as bad as the woke crowd. He just wants everyone to be quiet about.
A lot of people here are and they don't even realize that they sound just as deranged as the woke crowd.

Trying to sound eloquent will not make your point any less disgusting. Normalizing zoophila in a video game is inexcusable.
The sequence they showed was an attempt to capitalize on the fan-favorite characters of the 'romance-invested' community, and it was so over the top I think both as a means to #Meme with them (hornyposting on Reddit always has a certain layer of irony) and with what I understand to be the trope of Druids intermixing their shapeshifting abilities with sexual intercourse, or at least the recurring joke of it in the TTRPG discourse.

Steezus says that if you don't like bestiality in video games you must have autism. Nice logic.
Everybody who's still outraged about the bear scene is fucking heavy with the 'tism.

whydoibother thinks it is the western media who has poisoned your mind if you don't laugh at bestiality. Holy hell dude.
I think anglo supremacy in western media has given some people the wrong idea about what is funny and what is "degeneracy".

Oh dear lord... Is that your other fetish?
Astarion is actually a Vampire Spawn. So here you have it Necrophilia too!

Viera thinks sex with animals is nothing. Nothing at all. Just totally normal things in a video game. They think it's sad other people don't feel that way.
All this seething in despair. Over nothing. I would laught if it weren't so sad.

Someone peaked Kiste's interest.
Anally destroy, you say?

Viera is on a roll. 100% a furry.
The logic here:
Game is selling like cakes.

Retards: "Must be all furries!"
The cope.

Yosharian envisions people who have never heard of bg3, finding out about the bear scene, buying the game, getting fucked by a bear, and liking it. I agree. That's why Larian attempting to normalize zoophila isn't ok.
I'm just gonna point out that for every person that's so offended by the bear thing that they don't buy the game (lol) there are gonna be 100 people that only heard about the game because of the bear scene and probably try it out and love it

just asking the real questions...
if you pick pussy on a mans body do you start with a rope in the inventory?

Is there anything more pathetic than a cuck?
If it's cucking when your game love have sex with different person, but your character doesn't exist in this world?

A little late to the party. Notice the exclamation (!) ? The excitement this game is causing, not because its a good game (it isnt) but because of the degeneracy.
Today I saw on a stream a female ogre and a male bugbear engaging in rough sex in a shed! They get mad for being interrupted and attack the heroes party.

It's just marketing. That's all. No ulterior motives whatsoever.
The bear outrage is probably the best piece of marketing for the crpg genre in over 20 years.

Kiste

Augur
It never ends... this is a 10 hour timeframe.

If you want to know Viera's agenda, just visit the FFXIV thread (maybe the screenshot thread too) where they post pictures of their characters which happen to be furries. (furry = zoophilia) MMO's are games you spend hundreds, thousands of hours in. FFXIV is play in third person, so you are staring at your character most of the time.
I doubt larian put a lot of pandering in the narrative if not what they shown at the last livestream is enough to trigger many woke people.

If you were a furry you would be mad that people recognize the attempt and normalizing zoophilia just like this. SCREEEECH!
You people have serious mental issue if you think that clip promotes zoophilia. Was meant to be funny and weird and yet you retards yells like baboons "OMG SCANDAAAAAAL!"

I mean the cam in that scene even goes off and you see a squirrel traumatized. Was never meant to be a scene that promote anything but laughting but you polititards make of everything drama.

It's just jokes guys. Can't we all just laugh together while we get fucked by a bear? If you don't agree then you are a neo marxist. If you don't agree you are a racist, nazi, bigot, says Kiste.
The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.

Kisten says if it doesn't exist in real life it can't have an effect on real life. Fucking hell dude.
Trannies and fags exist. Bearfuckers and Shapeshifters do not.

Kiste screaming while covering his ears ITS NOT REAL!. Having an actual tantrum that people wont accept his fetishes.
No, it's not a "domesticated" bear, as far as wild animals can even be "domesticated". It's a shapeshifter.

Says the retard
You're legit retarded if you take the bear scene serious.

It's not a joke to promote and normalize zoophilia.
That's quite obvious why they went with that scene no? Because it's so ridiculous that nobody sane would take it serious, it's an obvious joke...

Falksi has excellent taste in games. Which makes this comment more disturbing that the other degenerates.
I'd still sooner Larian take BG3 more seriously, but that said Divinity 2:TDKS had some wicked humour in it, so a piss-take bear-fuck I can laugh at if the game itself is up to scratch.

Wishful thinking Non-Edgy?
There was also a dwarven threesome, and your male attendant chides you for not inviting him and making it a foursome. And there was even a gay elf.

All it was missing was the bear sex.

I really shouldn't include Swen's posts. He just trolls. Or does he?
LMFAO imagine unironically comparing those things with a joke in a video game.

You're too far in the culture wars crap boyo.

Outrage? What in the holy fuck are you talking about? Every website loved that scene. It wasn't outrage, it was excitement. The people outraged are an extreme minority.
Sure there's an obvious marketing purpose too, Larian knew this shit will cause outrage... Mission accomplished.

Kiste is the most vocal. He says if you don't like all the bestiality, pegging, femdom and the like then you are just as bad as the woke crowd. He just wants everyone to be quiet about.
A lot of people here are and they don't even realize that they sound just as deranged as the woke crowd.

Trying to sound eloquent will not make your point any less disgusting. Normalizing zoophila in a video game is inexcusable.
The sequence they showed was an attempt to capitalize on the fan-favorite characters of the 'romance-invested' community, and it was so over the top I think both as a means to #Meme with them (hornyposting on Reddit always has a certain layer of irony) and with what I understand to be the trope of Druids intermixing their shapeshifting abilities with sexual intercourse, or at least the recurring joke of it in the TTRPG discourse.

Steezus says that if you don't like bestiality in video games you must have autism. Nice logic.
Everybody who's still outraged about the bear scene is fucking heavy with the 'tism.

whydoibother thinks it is the western media who has poisoned your mind if you don't laugh at bestiality. Holy hell dude.
I think anglo supremacy in western media has given some people the wrong idea about what is funny and what is "degeneracy".

Oh dear lord... Is that your other fetish?
Astarion is actually a Vampire Spawn. So here you have it Necrophilia too!

Viera thinks sex with animals is nothing. Nothing at all. Just totally normal things in a video game. They think it's sad other people don't feel that way.
All this seething in despair. Over nothing. I would laught if it weren't so sad.

Someone peaked Kiste's interest.
Anally destroy, you say?

Viera is on a roll. 100% a furry.
The logic here:
Game is selling like cakes.

Retards: "Must be all furries!"
The cope.

Yosharian envisions people who have never heard of bg3, finding out about the bear scene, buying the game, getting fucked by a bear, and liking it. I agree. That's why Larian attempting to normalize zoophila isn't ok.

just asking the real questions...
if you pick pussy on a mans body do you start with a rope in the inventory?

Is there anything more pathetic than a cuck?
If it's cucking when your game love have sex with different person, but your character doesn't exist in this world?

A little late to the party. Notice the exclamation (!) ? The excitement this game is causing, not because its a good game (it isnt) but because of the degeneracy.
Today I saw on a stream a female ogre and a male bugbear engaging in rough sex in a shed! They get mad for being interrupted and attack the heroes party.

It's just marketing. That's all. No ulterior motives whatsoever.

autism14f8s.gif

Late Bloomer

Scholar
@Late Bloomer, are you okay?

It's not sane to answer to thousands of posts in a single post.

I'm fine, thank you for asking. It doesn't take that long. I still have time to visit threads that talk about gaming too.

Kiste

Augur
Maybe the tadpole makes everyone extra-horny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom