Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shaki

Arbiter
Man, that tadpole issue mustn't be that big of an issue, if the PC character has time for so many shenanigans. I wonder what the excuse will be. I doubt it'll be bears.
You aren't supposed to fight against the tadpole, Ilithids are genderless tentacle creatures, so probably close to the ideal being for modern leftist, you just have to let the tadpole remove your toxic perception of gender norms and turn you into a squid.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
It never ends... this is a 10 hour timeframe.

If you want to know Viera's agenda, just visit the FFXIV thread (maybe the screenshot thread too) where they post pictures of their characters which happen to be furries. (furry = zoophilia) MMO's are games you spend hundreds, thousands of hours in. FFXIV is play in third person, so you are staring at your character most of the time.
I doubt larian put a lot of pandering in the narrative if not what they shown at the last livestream is enough to trigger many woke people.

If you were a furry you would be mad that people recognize the attempt and normalizing zoophilia just like this. SCREEEECH!
You people have serious mental issue if you think that clip promotes zoophilia. Was meant to be funny and weird and yet you retards yells like baboons "OMG SCANDAAAAAAL!"

I mean the cam in that scene even goes off and you see a squirrel traumatized. Was never meant to be a scene that promote anything but laughting but you polititards make of everything drama.

It's just jokes guys. Can't we all just laugh together while we get fucked by a bear? If you don't agree then you are a neo marxist. If you don't agree you are a racist, nazi, bigot, says Kiste.
The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.

Kisten says if it doesn't exist in real life it can't have an effect on real life. Fucking hell dude.
Trannies and fags exist. Bearfuckers and Shapeshifters do not.

Kiste screaming while covering his ears ITS NOT REAL!. Having an actual tantrum that people wont accept his fetishes.
No, it's not a "domesticated" bear, as far as wild animals can even be "domesticated". It's a shapeshifter.

Says the retard
You're legit retarded if you take the bear scene serious.

It's not a joke to promote and normalize zoophilia.
That's quite obvious why they went with that scene no? Because it's so ridiculous that nobody sane would take it serious, it's an obvious joke...

Falksi has excellent taste in games. Which makes this comment more disturbing that the other degenerates.
I'd still sooner Larian take BG3 more seriously, but that said Divinity 2:TDKS had some wicked humour in it, so a piss-take bear-fuck I can laugh at if the game itself is up to scratch.

Wishful thinking Non-Edgy?
There was also a dwarven threesome, and your male attendant chides you for not inviting him and making it a foursome. And there was even a gay elf.

All it was missing was the bear sex.

I really shouldn't include Swen's posts. He just trolls. Or does he?
LMFAO imagine unironically comparing those things with a joke in a video game.

You're too far in the culture wars crap boyo.

Outrage? What in the holy fuck are you talking about? Every website loved that scene. It wasn't outrage, it was excitement. The people outraged are an extreme minority.
Sure there's an obvious marketing purpose too, Larian knew this shit will cause outrage... Mission accomplished.

Kiste is the most vocal. He says if you don't like all the bestiality, pegging, femdom and the like then you are just as bad as the woke crowd. He just wants everyone to be quiet about.
A lot of people here are and they don't even realize that they sound just as deranged as the woke crowd.

Trying to sound eloquent will not make your point any less disgusting. Normalizing zoophila in a video game is inexcusable.
The sequence they showed was an attempt to capitalize on the fan-favorite characters of the 'romance-invested' community, and it was so over the top I think both as a means to #Meme with them (hornyposting on Reddit always has a certain layer of irony) and with what I understand to be the trope of Druids intermixing their shapeshifting abilities with sexual intercourse, or at least the recurring joke of it in the TTRPG discourse.

Steezus says that if you don't like bestiality in video games you must have autism. Nice logic.
Everybody who's still outraged about the bear scene is fucking heavy with the 'tism.

whydoibother thinks it is the western media who has poisoned your mind if you don't laugh at bestiality. Holy hell dude.
I think anglo supremacy in western media has given some people the wrong idea about what is funny and what is "degeneracy".

Oh dear lord... Is that your other fetish?
Astarion is actually a Vampire Spawn. So here you have it Necrophilia too!

Viera thinks sex with animals is nothing. Nothing at all. Just totally normal things in a video game. They think it's sad other people don't feel that way.
All this seething in despair. Over nothing. I would laught if it weren't so sad.

Someone peaked Kiste's interest.
Anally destroy, you say?

Viera is on a roll. 100% a furry.
The logic here:
Game is selling like cakes.

Retards: "Must be all furries!"
The cope.

Yosharian envisions people who have never heard of bg3, finding out about the bear scene, buying the game, getting fucked by a bear, and liking it. I agree. That's why Larian attempting to normalize zoophila isn't ok.
I'm just gonna point out that for every person that's so offended by the bear thing that they don't buy the game (lol) there are gonna be 100 people that only heard about the game because of the bear scene and probably try it out and love it

just asking the real questions...
if you pick pussy on a mans body do you start with a rope in the inventory?

Is there anything more pathetic than a cuck?
If it's cucking when your game love have sex with different person, but your character doesn't exist in this world?

A little late to the party. Notice the exclamation (!) ? The excitement this game is causing, not because its a good game (it isnt) but because of the degeneracy.
Today I saw on a stream a female ogre and a male bugbear engaging in rough sex in a shed! They get mad for being interrupted and attack the heroes party.

It's just marketing. That's all. No ulterior motives whatsoever.
The bear outrage is probably the best piece of marketing for the crpg genre in over 20 years.

Man, that tadpole issue mustn't be that big of an issue, if the PC character has time for so many shenanigans. I wonder what the excuse will be. I doubt it'll be bears.
That's an issue that arose for me as soon as I started playing the game. The companions in the release build were programmed to actively push you to find a solution and would disagree with you if you didn't look for a cure faster. The worst one was the frog lady, which COMMANDED you to go to the house of their frog kin. Nowadays, it's not even an issue. You even get those perks things for doing random chores here and there.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
They would never ever make the tadpole a ticking clock element. People would be furious if they can't spend 10 hours just dicking around (literally) the world.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
The bear sex thing is silly nonsense but here's a thoguht for those defending it hardcore:

What would you think if a femalemage in the game used a spell to shapeshift into a little girl and the player could have sex wither (or opposite genders)?

Would that still be 'funny haha!' or would you agree that's going 'too far'?

So... why is fake bear sex okay but fake child sex not? Or you fine with it? YOU SICK FUKKS.

Damn pedo zoophillias!

Gross.

But, hey, options.

Sickos.

Shaki

Arbiter
The bear sex thing is silly nonsense but here's a thoguht for those defending it hardcore:

What would you think if a femalemage in the game used a spell to shapeshift into a little girl and the player could have sex wither (or opposite genders)?
Lol, they would love it, it's all ironic and for fun after all ;);););););)

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
I would accept if you could put a baby inside a little girl, then put that little girl in a series of older girls - like a living Russian Doll - and then fuck it. But only if that meant they also put some real men in the game to go on adventures with.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I don't know what fucked up shit the mindflayers did to make the gith develop cloacas instead of dick and vag tho.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also read somewhere that apparently despise being a split of the same group, Githzerai still reproduce as mammals rather than laying eggs like the Githyanki? Which is even weirder.
I'm not sure where the egg-laying Githyanki come from, my 2nd ed. Monster Manual only describes them as having "a similar ecology to humans". I suspect at some point the Githyanki have gotten mixed up with the Gith, an entirely unrelated race of evil wasteland dwelling elf-lizard hybrids that do lay eggs.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This game has zoophilia, queers, gay sex, transexuals, etc, and the Codex loves it.

You know what game doesn't have zoophilia, queers, gay sex, and transexuals? Diablo 4, and the Codex hates it.

I'm not saying there's a pattern... but there's a pattern.

Gradenmayer

Learned
It will have separate skill tree, where you give up a part of your brain for more power (and that’s some huge power).

You can just stop it’s growth with amulet (statis iirc) found in-game, but then you can’t use its powers.

Gradenmayer

Learned
This game has zoophilia, queers, gay sex, transexuals, etc, and the Codex loves it.

You know what game doesn't have zoophilia, queers, gay sex, and transexuals? Diablo 4, and the Codex hates it.

I'm not saying there's a pattern... but there's a pattern.
Liking and playing Diablo 4 counts as coprophilia, which is worse than everything you listed combined.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I didn't even play diablo 3 saw the I just looked at the graphics and knew it sucked ass same with diablo 4.

They really couldn't recapture what made diablo 2 great. Real shame.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

If you want to know Viera's agenda, just visit the FFXIV thread (maybe the screenshot thread too) where they post pictures of their characters which happen to be furries. (furry = zoophilia) MMO's are games you spend hundreds, thousands of hours in. FFXIV is play in third person, so you are staring at your character most of the time.
I doubt larian put a lot of pandering in the narrative if not what they shown at the last livestream is enough to trigger many woke people.

If you were a furry you would be mad that people recognize the attempt and normalizing zoophilia just like this. SCREEEECH!
You people have serious mental issue if you think that clip promotes zoophilia. Was meant to be funny and weird and yet you retards yells like baboons "OMG SCANDAAAAAAL!"

I mean the cam in that scene even goes off and you see a squirrel traumatized. Was never meant to be a scene that promote anything but laughting but you polititards make of everything drama.

It's just jokes guys. Can't we all just laugh together while we get fucked by a bear? If you don't agree then you are a neo marxist. If you don't agree you are a racist, nazi, bigot, says Kiste.
The whole thing is cleary humorous in its absurdity. Politicizing that stupid bear scene and implying that it's all part of some sort of all-encompassing neo-marxist Frankfurt School inspired woke conspiracy to normalize zoophilia tells us probably more about the political pathologies of the persons making that argument than it tells us anything about Larian.

Kisten says if it doesn't exist in real life it can't have an effect on real life. Fucking hell dude.

Kiste screaming while covering his ears ITS NOT REAL!. Having an actual tantrum that people wont accept his fetishes.
No, it's not a "domesticated" bear, as far as wild animals can even be "domesticated". It's a shapeshifter.

Says the retard

That's quite obvious why they went with that scene no? Because it's so ridiculous that nobody sane would take it serious, it's an obvious joke...

Falksi has excellent taste in games. Which makes this comment more disturbing that the other degenerates.
I'd still sooner Larian take BG3 more seriously, but that said Divinity 2:TDKS had some wicked humour in it, so a piss-take bear-fuck I can laugh at if the game itself is up to scratch.

There was also a dwarven threesome, and your male attendant chides you for not inviting him and making it a foursome. And there was even a gay elf.

Outrage? What in the holy fuck are you talking about? Every website loved that scene. It wasn't outrage, it was excitement. The people outraged are an extreme minority.
Sure there's an obvious marketing purpose too, Larian knew this shit will cause outrage... Mission accomplished.

Kiste is the most vocal. He says if you don't like all the bestiality, pegging, femdom and the like then you are just as bad as the woke crowd. He just wants everyone to be quiet about.
A lot of people here are and they don't even realize that they sound just as deranged as the woke crowd.

Trying to sound eloquent will not make your point any less disgusting. Normalizing zoophila in a video game is inexcusable.
The sequence they showed was an attempt to capitalize on the fan-favorite characters of the 'romance-invested' community, and it was so over the top I think both as a means to #Meme with them (hornyposting on Reddit always has a certain layer of irony) and with what I understand to be the trope of Druids intermixing their shapeshifting abilities with sexual intercourse, or at least the recurring joke of it in the TTRPG discourse.

Steezus says that if you don't like bestiality in video games you must have autism. Nice logic.
Everybody who's still outraged about the bear scene is fucking heavy with the 'tism.

whydoibother thinks it is the western media who has poisoned your mind if you don't laugh at bestiality. Holy hell dude.
I think anglo supremacy in western media has given some people the wrong idea about what is funny and what is "degeneracy".

Viera thinks sex with animals is nothing. Nothing at all. Just totally normal things in a video game. They think it's sad other people don't feel that way.
All this seething in despair. Over nothing. I would laught if it weren't so sad.

Anally destroy, you say?

The logic here:

The cope.

Yosharian envisions people who have never heard of bg3, finding out about the bear scene, buying the game, getting fucked by a bear, and liking it. I agree. That's why Larian attempting to normalize zoophila isn't ok.
I'm just gonna point out that for every person that's so offended by the bear thing that they don't buy the game (lol) there are gonna be 100 people that only heard about the game because of the bear scene and probably try it out and love it

If it's cucking when your game love have sex with different person, but your character doesn't exist in this world?

A little late to the party. Notice the exclamation (!) ? The excitement this game is causing, not because its a good game (it isnt) but because of the degeneracy.
Today I saw on a stream a female ogre and a male bugbear engaging in rough sex in a shed! They get mad for being interrupted and attack the heroes party.

The bear outrage is probably the best piece of marketing for the crpg genre in over 20 years.
This is what mental illness looks like kids.

Goldschmidt

Learned

You literally left me speechless with this gameplay video. Will fit right in with the current times, next to Wrath of the Tranny and Dragon Age: Bullrider. Obviously the game doesn't take itself seriously but it surely destroys my immersion.

I am perfectly fine having this cringe stuff in certain type of movies where it is enjoyable but NOT in my beloved Baldur's Gate!

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

You literally left me speechless with this gameplay video. Will fit right in with the current times, next to Wrath of the Tranny and Dragon Age: Bullrider.

The mute protagonist looks unconvincing. I guess you'll get used to it after 20-30 hours, but at first it looks as if a mentally challenged mime has been dropped in the middle of a farcical play.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
In retrospect, Dragon age Origins is the paragon of sanity compared to this game.
Probably, yeah, but not by much.

Creating a demon baby by having sex with a witch was a key plot point. There was also a dwarven threesome, and your male attendant chides you for not inviting him and making it a foursome. And there was even a gay elf.

Dragon Age didn't have bears, but it did have nugs. It's one of the RNG options if you ask to be surprised at the brothel.
https://youtu.be/y-Dc2_WrElU?t=85
Good grief.

Necrodancer

Literate

You literally left me speechless with this gameplay video. Will fit right in with the current times, next to Wrath of the Tranny and Dragon Age: Bullrider. Obviously the game doesn't take itself seriously but it surely destroys my immersion.

I admit I did laugh at this when I played EA, but I blame the IPA I was thoroughly enjoying at the time.

The humour is a bit puerile but I'd certainly try not to let it ruin what otherwise looks to like a solid game and a rewarding experience to play. I suppose stuff like this is an attempt to mirror the kind of ridiculous nonsense you end up dealing with round the table in a TTRPG, but videos like that in this context make it look a little deranged.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I don't know what fucked up shit the mindflayers did to make the gith develop cloacas instead of dick and vag tho.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also read somewhere that apparently despise being a split of the same group, Githzerai still reproduce as mammals rather than laying eggs like the Githyanki? Which is even weirder.
I'm not sure where the egg-laying Githyanki come from, my 2nd ed. Monster Manual only describes them as having "a similar ecology to humans". I suspect at some point the Githyanki have gotten mixed up with the Gith, an entirely unrelated race of evil wasteland dwelling elf-lizard hybrids that do lay eggs.

To my knowledge, Gith in d&d has only referred to the umbrella race of the githyanki/githzerai.

But as to the eggs, it's stated quite frankly in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes that the githyanki lay eggs.

So in addition to bear-fucking, BG 3 players will have the option to explore the miracle of the cloaca.

"Will my penis fit in that githyanki's cloaca?"

Is one of the many important questions this game will ask.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Says the retard

Anally destroy, you say?

The logic here:

The cope.

Take your meds :D

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
But as to the eggs, it's stated quite frankly in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes that the githyanki lay eggs.

So in addition to bear-fucking, BG 3 players will have the option to explore the miracle of the cloaca.
You're really thinking about this a little too much imo.
You can't explore it because your dick is undead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom