Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
0.8% of players have beaten Act 2 according to the achievements. Will be interesting to see if this number changes.

The game is very long. I imagine most won't be no-lifing this game as much as some people here have.
Steam achievement numbers are broken though

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Lol, have chuds like you any self awareness while posting this pathetic kindergarten drivel?

"No, I don't cry. I'm tough man. You lie. I stay engaged in this because I just don't care at all. These are no tears, this is sweat."

Jesus Christ. Log off the codex or play a game you like.

You sound upset. Do you need a safe space and your blanky plus your bottle? How about your nappy? Does it need changing?

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
JamesDixon

COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE

afbeelding.png

I have no opinion about this piece of shit
Claims the guy who posts multiple times in this thread, clearly on the verge of tears

I haven't cried in the slightest. I'm just laughing my ass off at all you retards slurping this consooomer grade excrement. Just keep slurping away. Oh you got shit on your face from having it shoved up Sven's ass.

Imagine being so butthurt that someone dares to not toe the line. Me thinks that you doth protesteth too much.

Lol, have chuds like you any self awareness while posting this pathetic kindergarten drivel?

"No, I don't cry. I'm tough man. You lie. I stay engaged in this because I just don't care at all. These are no tears, this is sweat."

Problem is these people are genuine failures at life and clearly invest too much of their time in the culture war bullshit and end up crying about things like this game on fringe forums actually believing they can change anything. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
THIS is the leap of faith trial?
Uh, what? Are my gamma settings fucked up or something?
Clipboard02.jpg

I can see the damn path no problem!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
0.8% of players have beaten Act 2 according to the achievements. Will be interesting to see if this number changes.

The game is very long. I imagine most won't be no-lifing this game as much as some people here have.
Steam achievement numbers are broken though

It's what I just wrote about, this tweet is old, and this is fixed when I checked my steam.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I'm dog damn playing and playing since the release day all my free time and i'm still in act 1. If anything, I'm surprised so many of you can find so much time as to be in act 3 already.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

I'm dog damn playing and playing since the release day all my free time and i'm still in act 1. If anything, I'm surprised so many of you can find so much time as to be in act 3 already.
My savegame is at 30 hours and I just finished everything on the first map, went to mountain pass first, to appease Laezel.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I'll admit, I lost some sleep. Probably not going to play much for a few days though. Act 3 should be slower.

I'm not even to Baldur's Gate yet.

HammyTheFat

Scholar

I was so proud of being in Act 2 until Grunker told me I had skipped an entire large segment and I had to go back.

:despair:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

My savegame is at 30 hours and I just finished everything on the first map, went to mountain pass first, to appease Laezel.
Speaking of which, in my game Shadowheart murdered Lae'zel, and that frog's body just haunts me every map being in my camp all the time. I thought "ok it will disappear after I switch maps", but no, I finally reached underdark and SHE'S STILL THERE, lying and annoying me! Can't stop pissing me off even after death.

Takamori

Learned
This game would had benefited from having 6 party members, but guess Larian wasn't too keen in balancing encounters for 6. Act 3 is a living hell if you plan to do quests with your companions, just make me wish that next playthroughs we had an option of no companions spawning at all or make companion changing not a diarrhea blast experience where I need to go to camp every time to swap.
Like I said previously its a good game but with several annoying shit because the dev either decided to reinvent the wheel or simple incompetence. UI is the weakest link of this mess like no Encounter loot, confusing panel to navigate through and horrible party controls that was reported 3 years ago yet some fucking retard decided to keep it.

Also still related to what I'm saying, they have all the assets for the body parts and limbs. I think at some point they tried to implement dismemberment during combat but they decided to flush it because whoever was responsible was too incompetent to do it. Well to no one surprise given they couldn't do a scabbard.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I was so proud of being in Act 2 until Grunker told me I had skipped an entire large segment and I had to go back.
I actually missed out on speaking to Jaheira, since I thought my actions would have locked me out. Should have explored more.

Found Last Light in the end though. But they were all shades.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar

You sound upset. Do you need a safe space and your blanky plus your bottle? How about your nappy? Does it need changing?

I yield, please stop it.

Mojobeard

Augur
I've had multiple times the situation now where Scorching Ray etc could easily find a path, but Magic Missile could not :|
I'm assuming the pathing hitbox for it is somehow massive, or something like that?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Speaking of which, in my game Shadowheart murdered Lae'zel, and that frog's body just haunts me every map being in my camp all the time. I thought "ok it will disappear after I switch maps", but no, I finally reached underdark and SHE'S STILL THERE, lying and annoying me! Can't stop pissing me off even after death.
If you have someone strong enough, you can pick her up.

Actually, can you revive her with a scroll or with that one NPC?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Egirl has 14000+ viewers. Random male has 8.500+ viewers. So there are viewers. Some players have <30 viewers, probably theirs normal viewers are playing BG3 and don't want spoilers.
Yeah that's it. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with people not giving a shit about this game. You people really thought this thing was going to be the biggest RPG of the year, beating Starfield, D4, Zelda and the like.
BUx4.gif
Cope, seethe and dilate

swen.jpg

afbeelding.png
I can see people are still in denial. After all, despite skeptics and detractors, I believe this is an old-school rpg revival. And yes i am back.
Wow 13 reviews total. Amazing success. And you know those are all tranny/fag journos inflating the score.
SDG at 'dex:

WOW I'M SUCH A CHAD AND YOU ARE ALL RETARDS

SDG at home:

MOM CLEAN MY TOILET IT'S CLUGGED AGAIN

ezgif-5-348c2c17fb.gif

(Yes, it's real SDG toilet, and yes, him mom really cleans his toilet)
Can't believe someone actually made a gif of SDG cleaning his hellspawned toilet.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

I yield, please stop it.
You can't kill what has no life.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
JamesDixon

COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE

afbeelding.png

Claims the guy who posts multiple times in this thread, clearly on the verge of tears

I haven't cried in the slightest. I'm just laughing my ass off at all you retards slurping this consooomer grade excrement. Just keep slurping away. Oh you got shit on your face from having it shoved up Sven's ass.

Imagine being so butthurt that someone dares to not toe the line. Me thinks that you doth protesteth too much.

Problem is these people are genuine failures at life and clearly invest too much of their time in the culture war bullshit and end up crying about things like this game on fringe forums actually believing they can change anything. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I know. It's 2023 and lad here is still mad about what happened to D&D 2000 onwards. It's like they are stuck in perpetual puberty but decided to never enjoy life again.

Konjad

Patron
If you have someone strong enough, you can pick her up.

Actually, can you revive her with a scroll or with that one NPC?
No, characters killed in DRAMATIC CINEMATIC cannot be revived.

HammyTheFat

Scholar
I actually missed out on speaking to Jaheira, since I thought my actions would have locked me out. Should have explored more.

Found Last Light in the end though. But they were all shades.
I reloaded my save to go back and do the mountain pass, but before that I basically beelined to the inn because I assumed you had to. I had met with harpers that implied I'd die just trying to approach the tower without a blessing so I assumed I needed plot armor. It's hilarious to find out they can die before you ever get there, what did you DO?

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
JamesDixon

COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE

afbeelding.png

I know. It's 2023 and lad here is still mad about what happened to D&D 2000 onwards. It's like they are stuck in perpetual puberty but decided to never enjoy life again.
Yeah, a lot of these type of no life losers on this site sadly. But their butthurt is entertaining though.

BG3 being the most succesful crpg ever must make them seethe hard, as we can see itt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom