Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
:what:

Holy fuck, talk with the dead is so fucking cool.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Is this all there is to these garbage characters (and game)? Does Swenerino know about other things to human relationships than pounding dudes in the ass? Is this a common behavior in his household?
This is a common behavior in his country.

Belgium.jpg

Last edited:

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
11th all time and still climbing. I didn't think it was possible for CRPGs to sell this well. I guess people will play anything as long as it has enough hype.
I feel like a lot of people here miss how mainstream playing D&D is these days. It's really not niche, in fact because of the social element it's more "normie" than most gaming-related hobbies.

I will never play this game as it has only to do with Baldurs Gate in name, but no way this shit is actually ingame? This is a mod, right?
There's an option to have nudity or not, and they removed all their clothes from their camp attire equipment section.

I feel like a lot of people here miss how mainstream playing D&D is these days. It's really not niche, in fact because of the social element it's more "normie" than most gaming-related hobbies.
The takeover of tabletop gaming from earnest nerds by attention-addled thots and disgusting troons is one of the great tragedies of our time

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
:what:

Holy fuck, talk with the dead is so fucking cool.
Don't forget to Talk with Animals too.
And once you start noticing places where a druid can go by shapeshifting into a rat/cat, you will be green with envy for 100 hours.
I can't tell if this was a intentional joke or not but it made me LOL regardless.

Just checking in to see Codex's current opinion on the game. So far it seems to be the typical civil war where the forum's furrys and sex offenders do battle against the righteous do-gooders. Can't tell who's winning.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
rookie numbers compared to what we will see with starfield anyway
We'll see - Gamepass will eat into Steam's numbers by quite a bit, especially if MS still offers that $1 a month deal for new customers.

LARPing attention-addled thots
Don't be butthurt, being asocial and putting zero effort into your appearance isn't a prerequisite for "nerdy" hobbies.
I'm sure people who enjoy being around each other shooting the shit and throwing some dice are "asocial", while overproduced thots who demand full attention from the entire table for their every line and whine if things aren't going according to their expectations are very social and desirable gaming partners

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom