Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This will be fun to play with other codexers, but we should finish it alone first. Coop will be chaotic as I imagine all of us will be trying to fuck everything up

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
The squelching noises when Volo is trying to give you an improvised tadpolectomy are pure body horror
He never spawned in my camp. Not a big loss, I guess, never liked him too much
Yeah you're definitely not missing out unless he comes into play in a more interesting way later, you could use him to get a charisma boost in EA but they seem to have taken that away now so there's even less point in having him around

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The squelching noises when Volo is trying to give you an improvised tadpolectomy are pure body horror
He never spawned in my camp. Not a big loss, I guess, never liked him too much
Yeah you're definitely not missing out unless he comes into play in a more interesting way later, you could use him to get a charisma boost in EA but they seem to have taken that away now so there's even less point in having him around

I thought he would become a merchant :negative:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The game launched 1.0 with a giant early access version number on the top right corner of the screen that had to be removed with a hotfix. It's safe to assume a lot of interactions will be bugged for a while.
I've encountered very few bugs so far tbh. But I'm just now wrapping up Act 1.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think they were paid to add homosexual agenda to the game. And paid very well to not bother about the actual sales.

There is a loose floorboard (ironic) which if you spot it hides a note hinting at a secret lesbian wedding:

1sy4bSv.jpg

Maybe it's best if it remains hidden.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Is there any reference whatsoever to Irenicus and Bodhi in this game? Or other elements of the Bhaalspawn saga
I haven't seen any overt ones yet. If you ask Jaheira to tell about her old adventures, she tells you "lol no".
There are the gnomes, I suppose, but they also don't go into detail.

Gerrard

Arcane
”I’d suck a bear off to protect the children!!!” - average larian fanboy
Say what you want, that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the shit coming from East Asia is undeniably pedo coded. Screeching about degeneracy in Western games while at the same time extolling creepy-ass Japs shit takes a lot of mental gymnastics.
You think the natural attraction to youthful traits in females that comes from the lizard brain is le bad because you've been successfully brainwashed into thinking anything below 18 (or even a large age gap between two adults) is "pedophilia", and that fucking an animal, a homo, or a tranny is more acceptable content.
You, my friend, are retard coded.

Project: Eternity
Does that game allows you to keep chest storage somewhere? i remember keeping all the items in room i filled with chests in DoS including sheep corpse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom