Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Betrayal of Beauty, Embrace of Ugliness
What's Next: Drag Queen Story Time 24/7 LIVESTREAM playing in corner of website. No option to close it. Only option is to pay monthly so instead of occyping 1/4 of screen at any given time it becomes smaller

Technomancer

Liturgist
ug.gif

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
How can I check who gave which ratings on a post?
The "ignoring" link seems to be missing as well. Also, it would be neat if you could add your reaction by just clicking on one of the existing ones. In general, I like that all the reactions are now collected in a single menu. Another nice change is that clicking on a thread in the "new posts"-screen now always takes you the first unread post. In the old version you always had to hit a small icon to do this.

By the way, is there any way to hide the obnoxious green message counter in the "Chat" tab on the top of the screen?

Last edited:

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
DU latest trickery : having all members agree on something.
'Cause yeah, this new layout is worse than the old one.

agris

Arcane
Patron
is this where we dump functionality bugs/suggestions?

We need the old "watched threads with new replies" option, wherein threads are sorted by how recently they received a reply. Currently the watched threads link just shows you everything you watch in order of the last message received, regardless if you're up to date on the thread or not.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also, where's my cute Codex troll chick I had in the top left corner?

Those custom dice/trolls that you could get by playing the dice roll game are gone now, replaced with a gaping void.
Give us back the trolls!

Naraya

Arcane
This change reminds me of blizzard forums changing from the old (awesome) to the new (barely usable/used).

Sorry, this change just sucks.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lemme see the checklist...

[ ] induce autistic rage by making a few changes to the forum layout

Ok, we're done for today.

> a few changes

More like the removal of everything that made the Codex look beautiful as a website. Now it looks like shit. This "redesign" is an act of vandalism. It is a destruction of beauty.

Tell us, Taluntain. How much do you want us to pay to restore the old look? I'm willing to give 100€ to the cause. Just make it look like it used to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom