Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the fuck. Kill it with fire, it's clearly deformed and suffering.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Why is this blue... I want the old Red and black back , REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
No, I can't look at display not even a min. longer
Ok. Say the price. How much costs for you to return Old, Glorious RPG CODEX theme? We'll start Kickstarter right away

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I mean the bigger joke is the symbol right next to it.

Something tells me that RpgCodex and Pinterest don't have the exact same audience.
Pinterest is actually a really good site for finding cool images. I got collections of landscapes, architecture, interesting weapons, historical clothing, cyberpunk art, etc etc on there.

Aemar

Arcane
giphy.gif

Lemming42

Arcane
At least it looks better on phones. The average Codexer is the type of person who's always on the move, living life to the fullest, skydiving and shit like that, so they need to be able to check the Codex while on the go. If this was some kind of site where every user was likely to be sat indoors all day looking at a desktop computer, the redesign wouldn't make sense, but when you consider that Codexers are sociable outgoing people who will be reading the site exclusively on their phones, you start to see the wisdom in it.

Semiurge

Cipher
The flavor text (Now open, but work in progress...) is arranged vertically on the ribbon in the mobile version, so it stretches the damn thing to take a 1/3 of the screen. In fact, the damn text doesn't even exist on the hover-ribbon on the desktop version!

Last edited:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I mean the bigger joke is the symbol right next to it.

Something tells me that RpgCodex and Pinterest don't have the exact same audience.

Pinterest is the one site I routinely tell Google not to search for when doing an advanced Google search. I hate that damned tease site that always shows up on search results, and then it turns out the images are not readily available.

Reddit is not a site I frequent, but it may actually be the site that shows up most frequently for info relevant to my interests.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom