Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Demon's Souls Remake

80€ for this soulless remake of the worst Souls game.

It's 70 on PS Store. It's in dorra but it's prolly the same price in jewro.

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/games/game/demons-souls-ps5.3005730
Nope. Its 79€ in europe
832f3014590cf559180580c5da048944.jpg

Now be a good goy and buy it :salute:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games ever, but there's no way I'm throwing all that money at its remake AND buying a PS5 just to play it.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Too much visual clutter, wrong color grading, stupid sound effects. Next they will copy the constant monologues from the Horizon games.

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's not necessarily a bad direction, it still looks good especially on a technical front, but the original has a better grasp on its atmosphere. It's like the Super Mario All-Stars remake of SMB3 vs. the original SMB3 for me all over again. The SNES remake looks better technically, but the NES original makes more creative use out of itself and helps give it character that has the remake by comparison seem more sterile and it attempts to mask this with adding in meaningless clutter.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'm gonna be ripping you losers a new one with that Reaper's Scythe. I will also subscribe to the Decade Pass and buy separately any grass DLC they release.

Changing tendencies is $.99 per step, right?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
To be fair, DS2 had a preorder bonus too. Just some stuff that you could buy from an NPC later on.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
They could add micro transactions to reset the crystal lizard spawns. (Though they probably removed the hard cap on their spawns).

Vyadhis

Learned
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the sound effects were awful. Also the "YOU DIED" font is god awful and it should be "Y O U D I E D", yay for fixing things that didn't need fixing!

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
POV looks like shit.

lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom