Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Demon's Souls Remake

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
And the inventory weight.

DS fans after DS1 release: "Thank fucking god for unlimited inventory weight, that was such a pain in the ass in DeS."
Also DS fans: "Hey BluePoint don't touch inventory weight you barbarians!"

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Only noticed now that the guy with the blood sword in the new trailer is the Penetrator

1604124103464.gif

Cromwell

Arcane
"Vibration function and trigger effect required"

vibration means your pad vibrates. trigegr effect means (from what I found) that the buttons l2 and r2 can resist you pushing them depending on certain conditions. a dumb example would be its harder to push them to raise your shield while some mob is punching you in the face. But I dont know how it will be used in the remake.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, I know. But... "Required."
I mean, the game is only playable with a DualSense controller. The DualSense controller has haptic feedback built in. Doesn't get any more clear than that. What they mean is that you probably can't turn off HF for demon's Souls, but I am fairly certain that you can do that for some other games.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I can see FPS drops all over the video. Fucking lol.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Btw, did they actually renamed "gender" to "body type preference"? No more males or females, it's body type A and body type B. lmao
When I saw that, for a brief moment I thought: 'Hey, now we can create skinny, fat, tall and tiny chars like in Dragon's Dogma - cool!'

I'm still far, far too optimistic.

Vyadhis

Learned
The hud font looks like dogshit and the gameplay narrator is annoying. Also I'm not a fan of what I saw of the character creation, you could make some attractive or downright hideous monstrosities in all the Souls games. What I see here just screams "western beauty standards". Lol. Game will suck if I can't make a vagina face.

Vyadhis

Learned
character creation, you could make some attractive ... in all the Souls games.

Ah... No.
Demons Souls was the most limited but I made a couple of decent looking characters (not amazing) in DS1. DS2's character creation isn't that bad honestly, I thought DS3's was worse. I recall having some success with BB's too but the most fun I had was making a character who was The Grinch in that game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom