Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
doesn't matter when ring and full plate are same size in your inventory.

Truth be told, this is how it worked in Infinity Engine games too.
Not the same. It was a technical limitation at that time, they also fixed it by introducing gems bags and such.
Diablo 4 is pure design decision.

How on Earth could this be a serious statement?

Yeah, back in the late 90s, before computers evolved the ability to display objects of different sizes.

Are you retarded?
You do understand that back in 90s there were no uniform engines that everyone was using?
IE was originally developed for RTS, Diablo was supposed to be TB and so on..
Also the amount of money and manpower that is going into modern AAA games like D4 is not comparable to anything in the past.

They are building Aircraft carriers now when then they were making sailing boats.
Do you need a rock drill? The way you're shoveling yourself into the hole has you meeting the bedrock soon enough..

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
elderly-hunched-woman-D199D0.jpg

- I am so offended I can't make a Rogue with my body type :(

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Just completed D2 with a Frenzy Barb. Extremely mobile, and great dmg output. But limited AoE, and there's 3 buffs you should keep recasting (tiresome). Overall I enjoyed the build!

Might do Paladin next. Once you get higher tier helmets you should be able to "seal him up" so that no dark pixels are leaking through, right?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
My verdict after playing the open beta: I am going to wait for a D2 Resurrected sale instead.
Blizzard games go on sale?

It is on sale right now: EU price is 13 EUR.
Oh snap

That's interesting,I don't think Blizzard games have such high discounts often.I haven't been keeping up with D2 Resurrected,does it have any significant changes compared to the original apart from the graphics?Gameplay,quality of life changes,etc.What's the Kodex Kritical Konsensus,is it worth it?(at least at this price point)

J1M

Arcane
Just completed D2 with a Frenzy Barb. Extremely mobile, and great dmg output. But limited AoE, and there's 3 buffs you should keep recasting (tiresome). Overall I enjoyed the build!

Might do Paladin next. Once you get higher tier helmets you should be able to "seal him up" so that no dark pixels are leaking through, right?
Recommended you play a holy fire build until Nightmare Act IV. Will be the only time you want to put points in the resist fire aura.

Yosharian

Arcane
I am tempted to play it but it doesn't support ultrawide and honestly I don't know if I really want to play it, odds are I'll install it and then quit playing after ten minutes

Arbiter

Scholar
That's interesting,I don't think Blizzard games have such high discounts often.I haven't been keeping up with D2 Resurrected,does it have any significant changes compared to the original apart from the graphics?Gameplay,quality of life changes,etc.What's the Kodex Kritical Konsensus,is it worth it?(at least at this price point)

You can obtain most improvements for free with mods: widescreen support, higher resolutions, shared stash and auto gold pickup. The remastered graphics are the only significant change, they are certainly not worth 40 EUR, but might be worth 13 EUR if you want to revisit the game.

The biggest downside of the remaster is that it does not support LAN, so the only way to play it in multiplayer mode is to connect to Battle.net which implies occasional lag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom