Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium spoilery thread

lobsterfrogman

Scholar
I also thought I need to successfully roll at the mural, so I save scukmmed for dozens of times only to find out that if you roll double six and succeed you get exactly the same text as when you fail.

To find Ruby you need to beat the mural check TWICE.

Prime Junta

You got me. I don't know if you're joking or not.

You can bring that difficulty down to an attainable level by doing other things that elucidate various mysteries. I never savescummed it and I beat it easily with a 1 FYS character.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
I also thought I need to successfully roll at the mural, so I save scukmmed for dozens of times only to find out that if you roll double six and succeed you get exactly the same text as when you fail.

To find Ruby you need to beat the mural check TWICE.
You got me. I don't know if you're joking or not.

It's not a joke. It's the game's way of testing if the player has a modicum of common sense, or is a bona fide autist.

Black Angel

Arcane
For some reason, the phasmid's portrait reminds me of something else. Can't quite put my fingers on it...
Black_crawler_l.png
Csp_l.png
Crawler_l.png
Greater_crawler_l.png
Greater_coil_spider_l.png

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm getting seriously depressed when checking SteamSpy and there are still 50000 copies sold.

Steam's Black Friday is almost upon us, first sale for DE. I hope even tame 20-30% discount could give game some notorious boost in copies sold.

Zariusz

Arbiter
I'm getting seriously depressed when checking SteamSpy and there are still 50000 copies sold.

Steam's Black Friday is almost upon us, first sale for DE. I hope even tame 20-30% discount could give game some notorious boost in copies sold.

We need Sseth to review Disco Elysium so his Merchant Guild will invest in it. Hopefuly it could repeat Underrail review effects.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

We need Sseth to review Disco Elysium so his Merchant Guild will invest in it. Hopefuly it could repeat Underrail review effects.

Maybe someone with a Twitter could make a...tweet, I guess?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
SteamSpy hasn't worked in a year or so why do you believe in it so much?

Because I've been following it since the release and growth dynamics was pretty believable?
no. i find review amounts is a better indicator of sales majority of the time especially when it reach beyond 100. review amount x 50 - 100 assuming 1 in 50 to 100 people post review. when outward have announced 400k sales, the reviews are in around 4000 ish reviews. so give or take DE has sold 150k to 300k at the very best case scenario. i think KCD is also around 12-15k reviews when they announced 1 million sales or something.

it can also be anomaly where there are tons of ratio for players to review that it have alot of reviews but few people buying it.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I tried to message Graystillplays to ask him to play the game, but no luck so far :/

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
SteamSpy hasn't worked in a year or so why do you believe in it so much?

Because I've been following it since the release and growth dynamics was pretty believable?

FWIW Steamspy is now showing 100,000 to 200,000 copies sold.

god is real and he is Estonian

Optimist

Savant
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Folks, help a bröther out please. Does any of you have the phasmid photo saved somewhere? Preferably without logos and dialogue windows; all the versions I could find had either one or the other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom