Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

SniperHF

Arcane
^Hiver is already in the game.

hiver

I told them to remove me from it.
They should instead put morgoth in there since they like so much to support stupid shit eating imbeciles.

call your mother a troll you fucking stupid turd.

hiver

yup, put there by shit feeding dumbfucks like you to make themselves feel better after trying really hard to prove how fucking stupid and ignorant they are.
Any other especially smart lines you have, any other cretinous attempts to "bait me" shithead? Why dont you go and ask your mothers asshole for an advice. See what she farts.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=160639

There's an interview with Swen Vincke on GamesIndustry.biz talking with the CEO of Larian Studios on how "failure is important for creativity," though he also warns of the risks of too much failure, talking about the make-or-break release Divinity: Original Sin was for the company. Larian is still not playing it safe, as RPG Codex translates a portion of a French article outlining the company's plans to eventually make annual releases (thanks Gamer's Hell). Here's word:

Re: Larian Plans Annual Releases Apr 9, 2015, 23:46 garrywong
I think even google translate would have managed better...

:eek:

Aenra

ignorant peasant! Hierophant! You cannot just ...call.. such beings! Consult your relevant Edition's Textbook and repent

/sort ingredients (V, S, M/DF)
/grind powders, spread at 3-foot diameter
/cast Protection from decline Evil
/summoning !!!

/cast Charm Person

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I'm Afraid I am indeed. As for Google translate, it did an adequate job, rough sounding but understandable and conveying the original text meaning.

profreshinal

Arcane
B4fun9s.png

Where will this take me once I figure how to use it?

To a romantic date with HiddenX.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Our awesome team of writers working on a secret project...

CDm533pWIAEzgM5.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/592709196530974720

edit: The partnership with Focus Home is for a console version of D:OS Enhanced Edition, not a new game. Maybe the photo above also was a teaser for EE.

Focus Home Interactive Working With Larian Studios And Deck13 On New Titles

French publisher Focus Home Interactive has announced that it is collaborating with Divinity developer Larian Studios and Lord Of The Fallen dev Deck13 on new titles, which will be presented at E3 2015.

http://worthplaying.com/article/2015/4/24/news/95680/

Press release in French: http://investisseurs.focus-home.com/files/FOCUSHOMEINTERACTIVE-CP-23-04-2015.pdf

FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE annonce aussi les collaborations avec 3 top studios européens qui viennent rejoindre la galaxie de studios partenaires. Ces partenariats renforcent le nombre de jeux en production à fort potentiel. La première collaboration concerne le jeu de rôle Vampyr, prévu sur consoles et PC, développé par le studio parisien Dontnod, à qui l’on doit 2 best sellers internationaux : « Remember Me » (Editeur Capcom) et plus récemment « Life is Strange » (Editeur Square Enix) qui rencontre un immense succès critique et commercial depuis quelques semaines. Deux collaborations d’envergure seront dévoilées à l’occasion del’E3 de Los Angeles, le plus gros salon international professionnel du jeu vidéo. Parmi elles, Focus présentera le nouveau projet du studio Deck13, consacré en Allemagne meilleur studio allemand en 2014, leur dernier jeu Lords of the Fallen s’est vendu à près d’un million d’exemplaires sur consoles et PC depuis Octobre 2014. Enfin la dernière collaboration, concerne le studio belge Larian, développeur à succès de la série Divinity. Focus et Larian, réservent une belle surprise aux joueurs et journalistes du monde entier, à l’occasion de l’E3 de Los Angeles.

Google Translate said:
FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE also announced collaborations with three top European studios who join the Galaxy studios partners. These partnerships strengthen the number of games to production potential. The first concerns the role of collaborative game Vampyr provided on consoles and PC, developed by the Parisian studio DONTNOD, to whom we owe two international bestsellers "Remember Me" (Capcom Publisher) and more recently "Life is Strange" (Publisher Square Enix), which was a huge critical and commercial success in recent weeks. Two major collaborations will be unveiled at the Los Angeles del'E3 occasion, the biggest international trade fair of gaming. Among them, Focus will present the new project studio Deck13 dedicated studio best German in Germany in 2014, their last game Lords of the Fallen has sold nearly a million copies on consoles and PC since October 2014. Finally the latest collaboration, concerns the Belgian studio Larian, successful developer of the Divinity series. Focus and Larian, reserve a beautiful surprise to the players and journalists around the world, on the occasion of E3 in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Focus Home Interactive= Warhammer games and Styx
Deck 13=Lords of the Fallen and Venetica

At least everyone on deck have RPG and turn based gameplay experience.

Athelas

Arcane
Hey, pretty cool. Maybe this can spawn a sizable scene of Euro-RPG's that are better than their foreign counterparts, similar to how European cinema beats Hollywood handily. :cool:

Though I'm unclear why the writing team is being hyped up with a picture where they pose in front of a D:OS poster. :philosoraptor:

Luka-boy

Arcane
Hey, pretty cool. Maybe this can spawn a sizable scene of Euro-RPG's that are better than their foreign counterparts, similar to how European cinema beats Hollywood handily. :cool:
Chinese films are even better. Where's my chRPG renaissance? :rpgcodex:

imweasel

Our awesome team of writers working on a secret project...

CDm533pWIAEzgM5.jpg:large
So, Larian moved up from the two writers who worked D:OS to the seven working on the super secrect project™.

Dis gon' be gud.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom