Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Camel

Scholar

Dragon Age "Fans" Only Just Realising The Series Is Pretty Woke​

https://www.thegamer.com/dragon-age-the-veilguard-woke-trailer-morrigan-steam-discussion/

Key Takeaways​

• Breaking news: Dragon Age is woke all of a sudden.
  • For some reason, the discussions page for Dragon Age: The Veilguard on Steam is full of users complaining about wokeness and DEI.
  • You know... as if that hasn't been a thing since Dragon Age: Origins.
6tfLfQG.png

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, they should all be pierced by spears and hoisted up on the side of the road and then the player joins the darkspawn team
Remind me, is that how the taint worked on non-ghey wardens?

They become sick and will rather quickly become ghouls (prolly weeks, vs Grey Wardens who could take years).

The male party member from Dalish Elf origin met that fate

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Yes, they should all be pierced by spears and hoisted up on the side of the road and then the player joins the darkspawn team

They become sick and will rather quickly become ghouls (prolly weeks, vs Grey Wardens who could take years).

I would have to remember what a ghoul is in DA for this to tell me anything. Does becoming one equal joining the Darkspawn team?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

I would have to remember what a ghoul is in DA for this to tell me anything. Does becoming one equal joining the Darkspawn team?
Basically yes. Don't remember the details but that Dalish Ghoul I said ended up attacking your camp together with darkspwans.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

https://www.thegamer.com/dragon-age-the-veilguard-woke-trailer-morrigan-steam-discussion/

Key Takeaways​

• For some reason, the discussions page for Dragon Age: The Veilguard on Steam is full of users complaining about wokeness and DEI.
6tfLfQG.png

I don't know what amuses me more, the fact that normies are finally starting to connect the dots after all these years, or the fact that wokies are projecting hysterically.

Semiurge

Cipher

Basically yes. Don't remember the details but that Dalish Ghoul I said ended up attacking your camp together with darkspwans.

Branka's lover is essentially in a ghoul state from being raped and polluted by the darkspawn when your party meets her in the deep roads. Ruck became the same way because of eating their flesh.

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Key Takeaways​

6tfLfQG.png

I don't know what amuses me more, the fact that normies are finally starting to connect the dots after all these years, or the fact that wokies are projecting hysterically.

Screenshot_20240830_234013_com.brave.browser.jpg

:timetoburn:

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Key Takeaways​

6tfLfQG.png

View attachment 54414

Jesus Christ! :-D

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron

Key Takeaways​

6tfLfQG.png

View attachment 54414

Damn dude if you're gonna be a chick can you at least learn how to dress and do your hair and makeup? If this guy was born a girl and this is how he looked, he would've got mercilessly bullied out of every girl social group growing up and would probably have ended up transitioning to a man, ironically.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Damn dude if you're gonna be a chick can you at least learn how to dress and do your hair and makeup? If this guy was born a girl and this is how he looked, he would've got mercilessly bullied out of every girl social group growing up and would probably have ended up transitioning to a man, ironically.
The goal is to be a garish abomination. He's a narcissist and delights in people being socially coerced into referring to him as female, no matter how insane and ridiculous he looks.

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
The goal is to be a garish abomination. He's a narcissist and delights in people being socially coerced into referring to him as female, no matter how insane and ridiculous he looks.
Yeahhhh but besides this fat asshole, I see a lot of trannies with that dead, flat hair and they don't have any idea how to coordinate outfits or colours and their makeup is garish or corpse-like. Makes you wonder if they're girls at all if they can't even do the most basic daily tasks that girls do??

Hedasd

Literate
Just found out game director is trans and things really clicked after that. It really explains the not so subtle agenda pushing theyve got going on with this game. Also its kind of weird how a certain group of people are now spamming the internet with stuff like how Dragon Age games have always been like this, even though they really werent(not even Inquisition with that horribly written trans mercenary). What a shame.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Read through the Q&A highlights on reddit and it is truly remarkable how much completely inane shit people asked about, including asking about whether you can take your underwear off to stare at your junk and whether there is a 'hug companion' button. Apparently you can 'hide things like combat damage numbers, minimap, wayfinder markers, health bar, incoming attack indicators, and more' though so at least that might help with the on-screen crowding.

Silvanus

Novice
Origins gave you a party in which every member was white besides Sten (vaguely brown qunari), Shale (a magically animated artifact) and the dog (a dog) and only ever showed People of Gender in order to mock cross-dressers. It was hardly the peak of social conservatism but anybody claiming that it was always "woke" in the way that those steam users are complaining about has incurred severe brain damage or is being disingenuous. In the case of Jim Sterling it's clearly both.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Origins gave you a party in which every member was white besides Sten (vaguely brown qunari), Shale (a magically animated artifact) and the dog (a dog) and only ever showed People of Gender in order to mock cross-dressers. It was hardly the peak of social conservatism but anybody claiming that it was always "woke" in the way that those steam users are complaining about has incurred severe brain damage or is being disingenuous. In the case of Jim Sterling it's clearly both.
Yea some people are too dumb to understand nuance. For example the claims Witcher 3 was woke because of that dragqueen elven tailor or Kingdom Come was woke because you could play as a woman in one of the DLCs.

As much as I like to poke fun at retarded wokistas, we got some dumb motherfuckers in our camp as well, that's for goddamn sure.

Ryzer

Arcane
Yea some people are too dumb to understand nuance. For example the claims Witcher 3 was woke because of that dragqueen elven tailor or Kingdom Come was woke because you could play as a woman in one of the DLCs.

As much as I like to poke fun at retarded wokistas, we got some dumb motherfuckers in our camp as well, that's for goddamn sure.
Witcher 3 has political messages throughout the entire adventure, such as obvious anti-racist and feminist propaganda.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Yeahhhh but besides this fat asshole, I see a lot of trannies with that dead, flat hair and they don't have any idea how to coordinate outfits or colours and their makeup is garish or corpse-like. Makes you wonder if they're girls at all if they can't even do the most basic daily tasks that girls do??

This type of people, not just trannies, believe they are victims of the world beyond that they can do whatever they want and demand whatever they want without any input of their own.

Makeup requires knowledge, experience and sensitivity. These people are devoid of these qualities.

Ryzer

Arcane

Aarwolf

Learned

Witcher 2 had this guy:

DVdQxLv.jpeg

Today CDPR would never dare to include him, because it's offensive to trannies and crossdressers and furries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom