Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This is probably the only game I will say this about while on the Codex: Whoever plays this needs mercy killing with two shots in the back of their head.
I want a Codexer to unironically play this then write an in-depth Codex review.
I don't think it's gonna happen.

Look, I slurp every shitty RPG, and enjoyed Dragon Age series, and I have hard time convincing myself DA4 is even worth demoing for codex cred. Perhaps Darth Roxor , who completed Arcania, could be your hope, but I doubt even this. Or Crispy who has hundreds of hours in Skyrim. I still doubt it.

A codexer who touches it should be remembered, for sure.

Fedora Master will play it 100% and then tell everyone to "stop touching poop". Thanks to his sacrifice we won't have to taste shit ourselves.

Hedasd

Literate
This is probably the only game I will say this about while on the Codex: Whoever plays this needs mercy killing with two shots in the back of their head.
I may be the only Dragon Age fan on this forum and I would kill myself if someone forced me to play this. But if it gets cracked faster than other recent denuvo games Im willing to subject this forum to the ramblings of a 3rd worlder pushed to the edge by a bunch of unhinged trannies in Canada.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
I may be the only Dragon Age fan on this forum
I was a fan back when I played Origins and thought that the next games will only get better. I only like Origins.
But if it gets cracked faster than other recent denuvo games
If it has denuvo. And it won't get cracked faster. There is very little interest and even lesser people capable of cracking this disease.
Im willing to subject this forum to the ramblings of a 3rd worlder pushed to the edge by a bunch of unhinged trannies in Canada
Please don't.

BrainMuncher

Liturgist
You literally cannot tell me that her Rook is ugly like...you'd just be lying to yourself.
image.png

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
I know some people here are actually worried that you'll be unable to create a "pretty" Rook but I think this video shoots down that idea. I love how she looks in the cut scene at 0:25, she's stunning. You literally cannot tell me that her Rook is ugly like...you'd just be lying to yourself.

"pretty"

fucking lol

found a WEG enjoyer right here.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I've recently replayed the entirety of Strapon Age: Cisquisition, including all the DLCs, out of sheer self-loathing and distant memories of abandoning it halfway ten years ago.

I will never play Vilefart. NEVER. Not even if I could pirate it. I won't even bother watching a playthrough of this turd on youtube/twitch/whatever.

This has gone beyond degenerate clownshit into straight-up brainrot. It's so trashy.

I will enjoy having never played this turd. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Yosharian

Arcane
I already said I would but nobody has bought me the game yet

....you...you didn't expect me to actually buy it myself, did you?

:despair:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would get behind a playthrough that demonstrates tranny ideology in its full glory. They are going so over the top that I think the depravity can easily be turned into a caricature of the ideology using Aesopian language. Make the most flaming faggot/tranny character and go wild. And if you can, also make montages of silly music during conversations like RK47 used to do with his chinquisition LP. That's the only way this could be fun to watch. And if it gathers viewership or rage crowds, so much the better.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
h, I think Witcher 2 is clearly the worst game (qua game) in the trilogy, but it will always have a special place in my heart for the absolutely crazy investment it made in mutually exclusive narrative C&C. As far as I know, no studio before or since has ever come close to throwing so many resources at content that most players will never see by design. I very much doubt any studio ever will come close.
Cyberpunk 2077 with Phantom Liberty has 5 unique ending missions each taking about 2 hours to finish and 5 unique epilogues to those endings each taking about 1 hour to finish.

Last edited:

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Are you for real? Pirate the fucking thing. Maybe this time all that propaganda regarding pitacy and lost sales will magically come true and bankrupt Biowaste. One can dream.
You think they won't secure their prescious last hope with Denuvo?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Vatnik Wumao
The marketing team did yap about how offline of an experience it is and what not, but meh. Given EA's track record, wouldn't be surprised if they'd reveal Denuvo on the Steam page at the very last minute.

thesecret1

Arcane
Are you for real? Pirate the fucking thing. Maybe this time all that propaganda regarding pitacy and lost sales will magically come true and bankrupt Biowaste. One can dream.
You think they won't secure their prescious last hope with Denuvo?
Has Denuvo upped their game or something? Last I heard their protections got cracked within the week of release

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom