Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
All of you who emoji me and reee at my comments without being able to make any argument for or against anything, are worthless fucking pieces of shit. And you know it too, that's why you are butthurt at me. It's part butthurt, part jealousy. You sad fucks.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
All of you who emoji me and reee at my comments without being able to make any argument for or against anything, are worthless fucking pieces of shit. And you know it too, that's why you are butthurt at me. It's part butthurt, part jealousy. You sad fucks.
Or perhaps it's just the complete inability to take you seriously at this point. Your points are so dumb, I actually thought you were trolling.

"People keep praising the pawn system but they just keep saying repetitive stuff like wolves hunt in packs! Everquest had chat where people would say unique things all the time! Look how superior this ancient MMO is to your silly Japanese ARPG. What now, DD fans!? Durrrr....."

"Everquest made you stare at a spellbook to regenerate mana, to simulate the complete boredom of being a wizard. Mario Kart doesn't even have mana or spells! What a sad shit game. You guys should play MMOs to see what gaming could be!"

Piss off, you butthurt faggot. And if you won't, at least post in the proper thread.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
All of you who emoji me and reee at my comments without being able to make any argument for or against anything, are worthless fucking pieces of shit.
I don't really have anything to add to the discussion tbh. Your saying stuff that people already know. Except I don't really care about it. Dragon's Dogma combat is good. I'm not going to let some anonymous user online change my opinion on it.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
All of you who emoji me and reee at my comments without being able to make any argument for or against anything, are worthless fucking pieces of shit.
I don't really have anything to add to the discussion tbh. Your saying stuff that people already know. Except I don't really care about it. Dragon's Dogma combat is good. I'm not going to let some anonymous user online change my opinion on it.
Another stupid comment. You are saying is you are ignorant and want to stay that way. You all belong on reddit you worthless fucking console tard cunts.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Or perhaps it's just the complete inability to take you seriously at this point. Your points are so dumb, I actually thought you were trolling.

"People keep praising the pawn system but they just keep saying repetitive stuff like wolves hunt in packs! Everquest had chat where people would say unique things all the time! Look how superior this ancient MMO is to your silly Japanese ARPG. What now, DD fans!? Durrrr....."

"Everquest made you stare at a spellbook to regenerate mana, to simulate the complete boredom of being a wizard. Mario Kart doesn't even have mana or spells! What a sad shit game. You guys should play MMOs to see what gaming could be!"

Piss off, you butthurt faggot. And if you won't, at least post in the proper thread.
You never even tried you stupid fucking bitch.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Nobody trashes me at all, nobody has any points... Again you are a bunch of console tard cunts and you behave like children. It's really pathetic. RPG Codex is trash for allowing a sub forum like this.

mediocrepoet

Patron

You never even tried you stupid fucking bitch.
anvi, I think this was written for you, bud. Maybe take a sabbatical and have a gander at this piece of healing affirmation.

Emotional Invalidation: A Form of Emotional Abuse​

By Sharon Martin / August 26, 2018
Emotional invalidation is painful. Sometimes it’s unintentional, but it’s a sign of emotional abuse when done repeatedly and intentionally.

Have others minimized, shamed, or invalidated your feelings?

Having your feelings diminished, ignored, or rejected is a painful experience for all of us – but even more so if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) or survivor of abuse or other trauma.

It’s important to have a sense of belonging and to be a part of a group — a family or community. And part of belonging to any group is to be known, understood, and accepted. But, while it’s normal to want to be understood, we can’t depend on others to validate who we are, what we believe in, and how we feel. When we do, we compromise pieces of who we are in order to fit in and let others determine our self-worth.

Your feelings are valid​

Your feelings matter. Emotions serve an important purpose and shouldn’t be ignored. For example, feeling angry, afraid, or sad tells you that something’s wrong. You don’t want to miss these crucial pieces of information because they can help you to take care of yourself and make decisions to keep yourself safe.

Feelings aren’t right or wrong. They are a reflection of your thoughts, experiences, and perceptions, which is why two people can have the same experience, but feel differently.

It’s also important to note that validation – saying that someone’s feelings are acceptable or worthwhile – isn’t the same as agreeing with their feelings. We can certainly feel differently, but make the effort to try to understand and empathize with our loved one’s feelings.

There's more over there. Please check it out.
https://www.livewellwithsharonmartin.com/emotional-invalidation-emotional-abuse/

In the meantime, your feelings are valid, but despite this - literally no one on this planet agrees with your feelings. Go cry into your pillow.

everquest-17th-anniversary-david-lovins.jpg

Neki

Scholar
DD was a great little game wonder if they'll expand the current classes or make new ones, a druid or a dark warlock would be nice

mediocrepoet

Patron
DD was a great little game wonder if they'll expand the current classes or make new ones, a druid or a dark warlock would be nice
Looking at their online game's classes would probably be a reasonable indication of the things they thought might be workable in their world. I think a summoner sort of class (if that's what you were thinking) might be too passive for their intended gameplay loops, but then the mage classes are more passive as well.

Some sort of shapeshifter might be interesting, or maybe other types of buffer and support classes for your pawns like a bard or similar.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I'm not even reading all that shit you stupid retarded childlike cunt.
Sorry, I should have been more sensitive to your dyslexia and cognitive disabilities. Try this one:

u r dum
You say that but you seem completely unaware of your place in the world. You revel in bandwagoning in threads like this but you are not part of anything. And of all the hundreds of people on codex, there are only about 5 people who I think are total dogshit as people, and you are one of those. Does that not matter to you at all? I've also never seen you make a post that isn't completely retarded. Why are you so desperate to stand out in the worst possible way?

Turn_BASED

Educated
Sorry, I should have been more sensitive to your dyslexia and cognitive disabilities. Try this one:

u r dum
You say that but you seem completely unaware of your place in the world. You revel in bandwagoning in threads like this but you are not part of anything. And of all the hundreds of people on codex, there are only about 5 people who I think are total dogshit as people, and you are one of those. Does that not matter to you at all? I've also never seen you make a post that isn't completely retarded. Why are you so desperate to stand out in the worst possible way?
Brother you are taking this way too seriously. Gamers calling each other faggots on the internet is a time honored gaming tradition. So is walking away with no hard feelings cuz it’s just trash talk about VIDEO GAMES.

mediocrepoet

Patron

u r dum
No, why would it matter to me? I literally have no idea who you are, but you're a complete dumbfuck as I can tell not only from your tag, but also from everything you post. So why would your opinion mean anything to anyone?

Hey, I think I hear your mom calling. She said if you don't take out the trash, she's going to take your computer away.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Who cares they are so similar but one is fisherprice kid shit and one is a masterpiece. Why are you not agreeing with me? Why must you always be a retarded little cunt? You come to a discussion forum and get butthurt because someone refuses say a game is good when it clearly isnt and that makes you want to get rid of me. You sad aspie fucking 60 lb cunt.
You're welcome to your opinion, but you're persistently off topic and, critically, so set in your ways that there's no point in discussing anything with you. I honestly have no idea why you bother spending time and effort thinking about games other than your one hobby horse. And now you're ratings spamming me in threads about games you know absolutely nothing about? Final nail, I don't need your help in removing you from my life. Wasted enough time already.

Self-Ejected

HereticGuy

Self-Ejected
I have the exact opposite opinion; adding more classes may make their mechanics more pigeon-holed / one dimensional. Having less, but distinct classes would be better. In example; instead of adding a new class, they can flesh out Warrior more. Giving them a throwing weapon for ranged combat, and some skills for grappling style fighting moves would be interesting. (Oh, and give that class a two handed battle axe, some of us wants to play as Barbarian!)
As mediocrepoet mentioned, a summoner / druid class would be cool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom