Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Jinn

Arcane

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Doesn't feel like it need that at all since the companion quests are open depending on the chapter like nasty is probably the most combat centric quests and the later have you fight several trolls thing and only appear before the final chapter.

I guess many people complaint about her early quest where you have to fight another troll (but only 1) to get her in origin.

Latelistener

Arcane
That's not brightness, they fucked up the lighting system with the last patch, never fixed it and moved on on ELEX II.

I think they wanted to make nights brighter, but now they are too bright and this "fix" broke lighting in other places.

Cunt Dickula!?

It's pretty clear it isnt earth as magalans moon has its own moon.

yyqswlqndisz.png

EdWTQtcXgAAp9O4.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So is that just a random statement or will that be a thing? Would be cool if low level raiders maybe ran away instead of suiciding into your plasma sword of doom +5.

Dodo1610

Arcane
So is that just a random statement or will that be a thing? Would be cool if low level raiders maybe ran away instead of suiciding into your plasma sword of doom +5.

The first Gothic had that feature for NCPs. They actually ran away with a special animation when they are about to lose a fight. Though it was removed in later games because you couldn't finish the game when a NCP with a quest item decided to ran away

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i think there's a perk in elex 1 that makes low level creatures (but not humans) not attack you when you're certain level above them, so that's not all that impossible to implement

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom