Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Horizon Forbidden West - sequel to Hoizon Zero Dawn - coming to PC on March 21st

Zlaja

Arcane
I thought Sony was japanese, why are they going woke?
Playstation is now based in Commiefornia and run by Commiefornians, so expect only woke trash from here on out.

The upcoming God of Soy: We Wuz Norse Kangz looks particularly awful.

Guerilla games is based in Amsterdam. It's the degenerate Dutch that are responsible for this negro tribal feminism fantasy.

Honestly if you're after an open world jolly with a great story Saints Row 4 is king

Eh, Saint's Row 3 is better. Saints Row 4 had an introductory sequence that went on for too long

Both SR3 & SR4 are trash. The only good ones are the first two games.

Falksi

Arcane
I thought Sony was japanese, why are they going woke?
Playstation is now based in Commiefornia and run by Commiefornians, so expect only woke trash from here on out.

The upcoming God of Soy: We Wuz Norse Kangz looks particularly awful.

Guerilla games is based in Amsterdam. It's the degenerate Dutch that are responsible for this negro tribal feminism fantasy.

Honestly if you're after an open world jolly with a great story Saints Row 4 is king

Eh, Saint's Row 3 is better. Saints Row 4 had an introductory sequence that went on for too long

Both SR3 & SR4 are trash. The only good ones are the first two games.
SR4 is the right kind of trash though. I love it. Take everything about that series and genre and ramp it up to 11 because there's not really anywhere else to go with it. Pure junk-food gaming at it's finest.

Last edited:
Anyone saying the first Saints Row is better than three is a crazy person. (that might be true of four too, but I never played the game) The first Saints Row fucking sucked. It’s so god damn bland and boring, and it’s not like it plays well or something. It might have a nice setup for a game, but the actual game wasn’t exactly good.

Of all the games from the mid 2000s doing their hip gangster thing, Saints Row was also the most bland and generic looking of the bunch. I know that’s not a gameplay thing, but people talk about Saints Row being cool and that shit was fucking lame looking; it looked lame when it came out, and it still does today.

Gerrard

Arcane
Was it ever explained why they made her fat?
Yes

J21levU.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There was reddit post with leaks from Horizon MP, but was quickly deleted. All that remains is some artworks and ?screenshots?
They're placeholders, right?
zvtVUCB.png

oBMDkld.png

eQkrd3l.png

AvCs7e6.png

right?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
SR4 is the right kind of trash though. I love it. Take everything about that series and genre and ramp it up to 11 because there's not really anywhere else to go with it. Pure junk-food gaming at it's finest.
Checked it out, they replaced the original game with some sort of remake? People on Steam recommend switching to a beta version? What's this shit?

Elttharion

Learned
The only reason to keep an eye out for this franchise is because a much better game is released at the same time. I was hyped for this one because I was hoping From Software was going to release the Elden Ring DLC alongside it. They can still shadow drop it in april right?

Also every time I see something about this game that chick looks worse.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores launches April 19 on PS5! This expansion sees Aloy pursue a sinister threat in the untamed wilds of Los Angeles, now a treacherous volcanic archipelago.

Elttharion

Learned
Burning shores release date: April 19, 2023

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom release date: May 12, 2023

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Someone at Sony really hates this franchise lmao.

ADL

Prophet
I appreciate them dropping PS4 support for the expansion and keeping it $20 just like Frozen Wilds in the first game. Hopefully we'll get the PC port in a couple months.

deuxhero

Arcane
Checked it out, they replaced the original game with some sort of remake? People on Steam recommend switching to a beta version? What's this shit?

They changed the game so the only version is the one with all DLC included (converting older copies to it) so they could easily add compatibility with the EGS version. Problem is they fucked up the new version so people are saying to use the beta tab to rollback to an older version.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Due to the high amount of negative sentiment on this forum regarding the game, I purchased Zero Dawn. I shall leave a one-sentence review upon completion.
It's great game in a lot of stuff. They just needed to describe her as a privileged tribal that arrived in town, and everyone should suck her... I mean treat her as a high ranked official.

I didn't play sequel. Sequel might suck donkey xxx.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom