Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

lightbane

Arcane
Man, Maxie Basho really hates drugs. White Supremacist Drug Running Gang da SKANKZ sentenced to extermination.
Even rebels hate drugs and listen to authority (sometimes). Gotta love the 90s. Certainly much better than nowadays politics of "hate white male and take everything for yourself your tribe!"
I like how the main cult boss is seemingly loses himself in rage in the briefing.

lol at that cracka holding his gun sideways. He's not even shooting at us, that's just how gangsters flex. :lol:
It's the little touches. Still, a bit weird to see whites acting like stereotype negroes.

Following that multi-kill most SWAT just hung around down south doing nothing. A.I. meltdown probably.
Infinite ammo, right?

Looks like they got patched up right and good though and are back in lockup. Until our lawyer gets them out again.

Good to see the cops always take care of our guys left behind instead of accidentally shooting them, or "can't breathe" them.

Weird how anti-drug Basho is. I mean usually hippie/eco-friendly touchie-feely types don't have any issue with drugs or at least weed

Or reject technology and live in harmony with nature and the back-breaking work of tending your field, with no access to modern sanitation or irrigation methods.

Why buy "bad drugs" from the nigger on the corner when you can get all the good drugs you want from a fancy doctor?

Cheaper prices, I guess.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Mission #10 - Pssst kid

pVbjMkh.png

Alright, the goal here is simply to storm a college, spread the glorious truth to the victims of modern-day CSUN and make off before SWAT shows up.

Approach reminds me a lot of Sendero Luminoso who used to hold people at gunpoint just to make them listen to indoctrination material.

(Also bringing liberated people to work at farms and such - sort of like what we're doing come to think of it)

9wQJHR5.png

ANYWAY - best not to think too much yeah, leave that to the boss. Key here is NOT to use violence.

Of course, waiting for the SWAT food delivery to arrive sounds like a sure way to screw up.

No thanks to trigger-happy cops, gotta bust in and out quickly!

UH!!

zYzplaF.png

First things first - calling the get-away vehicle. Yeah, snazzy stuff, even got one this mission (usually don't).

If you don't call for it right away though it takes forever to arrive.

hoCyOPn.png

Non-violence is all fine and good, but just in case things go wrong Azira plants an explosive at the main entrance.

First class is disrupted, kids are singled out and given pamphlets.

D3Cr7R4.png

The TRUTH buddy! No sniper locations on this map so Nads is taking part in the PR campaign.

DGTuOdR.png

Again, purely for safety purposes, Azira booby traps the northern exit. Got another classroom covered.

Convinced and/or compliant students are herded out the front door.

I5JDgkj.png

Must be a "teacher" - these bigots come with a lot of pre-programmed prejudices.

UJcVZGU.png

No cops as of yet and no scuffles either - seems as long as you give them pamphlets first they usually join you. Good going.

yiyYSB2.png

The hot ride arrives and since SWAT hasn't even showed up yet Azira stops waiting for targets and gets away with a recruit.

Wasted a good set of explosives. Ah well.

0RGlxPc.png

And yeah lol - that's that! So what's up with the no cops part?

Well, I think when they play-tested this mission they must have simply assumed people would play on the default speed.

With kids and teachers running all over you'd naturally fumble a few pamphlet handouts and pixel hunt to take hostages.

Dh46jnp.png

In other words, real easy mission since I like to play on 1-3 speed. Got four new members and a modest bonus. Not bad!

What's bad, though, is what comes next, and since this one was so short next mission is coming right up.

STAY TUNED...

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Bonus Mission #11 - The 1999 Oogaboogaloo

Dante's showing initiative again. Unlike the previous mission, this one can be pretty difficult.

sIOPwIp.png

Plan is simple: LOOT, SHOOT and RECRUIT!

tUWauGE.png

The LOOT part is easy, just a couple of special items scattered around, computers and stuff. But why SHOOT?

Well, that campus commie breeding ground had anti-gun policies even back in the 90s (California, remember).

The mini-mall consumers ahead though? They're packing HEAT and won't hesitate to fend off friendly kiki advances.

JhTJnA5.png

In order to get recruits we need to take out a couple of sickos, and on this map they have pretty good cover.

Did my best to play it safe - Junior Jr, lightbane and Cosby headed down south-west, already spotting some hot loot.

I also found a snazzy sniper location for boot on a rooftop up in the north-east corner.

Unoauiv.png

Only problem with it: most of the armed resisters to truthful conversion kept squatting near the entrance.

I decided to simply wait for them to come out in the open for boot to shoot as they do tend to wander about...

qKzKxnA.png

...but the only one who did was this dumb motherfucker - couldn't stay put and got too close to baud looting another stash.

Couldn't have that, so boot blew his brains out. And just like that-

IT WAS ON!

XIw51nc.png

SWAT arrival timer starts when combat is initiated so we have to rush these suckers.

Junior Jr. jumps the corner and starts bursting!

PtNYFNY.png

...but instead of scoring an easy kill he gets ganged up on! Two or three sickos send him to the ground.

Sleepy Bill is late to the party but tries his best to take out the scum.

At the same time, Corvinus, Storyfag and MoistCloister hit them from behind.

Zk7K43U.png

ALRIGHT! Three freaks down, two more to go!

8bQmjNU.png

Moisty takes a hit from that asshole behind the red car!

sLtGwCL.png

Corvinus lobs a grenade at the cunt to smoke him out while the boys take out the femoid shooter.

xZKv5mN.png

Car camping asshole makes a run for it, so I order the guys to take him out as the grenade-

Wait a min-!!

HNzMpaC.png

Damn thing must've hit a car and bounced back! Managed to get Moist out of there, but Corvinus kept shooting the asshole.

Well, that's ok, it's just a grenade, he should be able to tank-

DfkyNwg.png

:what:

pNuty47.png

Sheeeeeeeeeeit!

Corvinus is insta-killed and Storyfag goes down as well.

Didn't know cars could even blow up like that!

iI6vW1m.png

To make matters worse, the cops are rushing us.

I catch lightbane just in time to deploy his explosive and run for it!

GO GO GO!

76LaEZC.png

:shredder:

Inshallah! Akbar action takes out a huge bunch, but more are en route!

bt269hh.png

Boot takes out one, two, three, four feds... Before suddenly catching a bullet himself!

XNjZtgk.png

Tough old cracker ain't dead yet though.

2DyI6S2.png

Cosby got a recruit and is herding him to an unlocked vehicle. Baud also got the loot and takes off in the white car.

A cop bastard is trying to chase down lightbane-

vhmW9cg.png

...but baud manages to run him over!

Gsm6BFy.png

Cosby and lightbane make off as well and squash the same pig two more times for good measure! :lol:

As they drive off they spot a cop just south of boot. Sneaky cunt must've been the one who took him out.

Dp9zYwf.png

The cars speed off and the mission is concluded. And yeah, you saw that right.

A boomer in suit and tie calmly strutted up to Storyfag - busily bleeding in the rubble - just to tell him off. Kurwa! :lol:

d8yFDoj.png

Brutal losses! Interestingly, Basho still found the performance ELECTRIFYING!

fSP2KwH.png

We put up a good fight though, maybe that's why - eight officers killed, four wounded, plus the freaks resisting enlightenment.

Finally, we made off with some hot loot and Cosby's recruit ended up joining the Order.

io1Vq71.png

Of course, the price was steep - our bro Corvinus got martyred and boot got crippled for life.

Storyfag and Junior Jr. narrowly avoided being maimed but are now in jail.

Ecd56KA.png

Good news is that Kalarion and Normie are both back out on the street. Gonna need them!

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Zanzoken

Arcane
Damn I could feel the pure unadulterated chaos of that shopping mall shootout.

:shredder:

Also I'm starting to think Dante is a bit of a dumbfuck. That mission seemed hastily conceived and felt very off in terms of risk vs reward.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well that was some wild shit in that mall! But it seems that bombs are an answer to every problem one can encoutner.

I am starting to suspect that Dante is an FBI plant or something, its as if he was trying to discredit Five Eyes with these bullshit side missions... we will see I guess.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am starting to suspect that Dante is an FBI plant or something, its as if he was trying to discredit Five Eyes with these bullshit side missions... we will see I guess.

Agreed. I'ma have my... Eye... on him! Hyuk.

All that hard time clearly paying off as I grease gangsters and cops a like left and right (between visits to the pen).

lightbane

Arcane
of modern-day CSUN
Commiefornia it had to be. Burn that place!

(Also bringing liberated people to work at farms and such - sort of like what we're doing come to think of it)
You mean ingame, or IRL where?
Well, I think when they play-tested this mission they must have simply assumed people would play on the default speed.
Kek. People in the 90s had superior reflexes to play a RT strategy game where units have no default responses.

Didn't know cars could even blow up like that!
This is where Nu-XCOM stole the idea, I guess.

A boomer in suit and tie calmly strutted up to Storyfag - busily bleeding in the rubble - just to tell him off. Kurwa! :lol:
Kek. Was our bro captured as well from this interaction?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
lightbane said:
You mean ingame, or IRL where?

This was pretty recent: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33697753

(of course that's the lamestream satanic globo-homo version of events)

They're still at it out in the jungles and whatnot, used to be a lot bigger in the 80s and 90s though.

And yeah Storyfag got blown up, had to listen to a boomer mouth off at his charred black ass then finally got busted by the cops.

American dream right. :lol:

Corvinus

Arcane
↑ ↑ ↑ The few, the proud, the imbeciles.

Also what the? At least we went down in a blaze of... in a blaze. This fine event mirrors the result of a shootout with cops which me and my buddies had during an (now ancient) RPG session, but there the poorly thrown grenade bounced back on a door frame, shredding my leg and ending the fight. We were then harshly punished with plenty of jail time for multiple homocides.

Any possibility of playing as one of these fresh faced youths we've just lectured about the dangers of POZ KIT peddling, the globohomo conspiracy, and the looming threat of white christian genocide? Someone ready and willing to repay the sickos in LEAD?

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alright here we go:

reminds me of a police raid around Paris after the 2015 terrorists attacks. It was supposedly by the most elite police forces (the RAID), who reported being under heavy fire from the terrorists. Except the terrorists fired only a dozen of rounds, the heavy fire in fact coming from the cops themselves, in a nice display of fire discipline (thousands of round fired).

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

Yeah, people think they are hot shit once they put on all this tacticool gear, but the tried and true eastern European way of going about SWAT work is far supperior. Armored vehicles, double barrel shotguns, random SMG fire through every door, massive flashbang spam and dogs will solve every problem sooner or later. Plus you cant go wrong if you force every suspect to undress (action starts at 0:39 mark, tacticool room breaching at 2:23 and 3:37).

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Mission #12 - Grand Theft Paperboy

pVbjMkh.png

Another "peaceful" mission - objective is to persuade a stuck up editor to print Basho's magnificent manifesto!

The editor typically won't cooperate if you use violence, so no matter what you have to control yourself - until she's agreed.

Eyi8sig.png

Simple enough rite, except not quite. What the synopsis doesn't tell you is that you also have to PRINT and pick up the papers.

Maybe the Five Eyes are going to distribute the papers to all of L.A. on their own or something.

Feels a bit rushed, but hey, that's the mission.

LmiHm1W.png

Here's the layout. No sniper spots. There's a third exit in the north-west corner, cops can also shoot through the windows so best to stay away from them.

I only deployed three bros for this: Helly, baud and Azira. The rest are in training or stuck in jail pending bail.

Fqa9YWC.png

No get-away vehicle this time so our best bet is to grab the truck parked to the west or simply run for the western edge of the map.

GFeKKIu.png

The chutzpah of these people. This bitch ain't the editor, so we have to look around some more.

dc4FGPY.png

Yeah, don't worry, wouldn't want the gooey splatter to poz us up with GRID disease.

Obviously this isn't the editor either, meaning we missed her somewhere on the way in.

PJmrTBN.png

Cops arrive early on this mission, so we try to stall for time.

cuWIklS.png

Going to need food to sway the editor anyway so that's what we ask for straight up.

lixd5pP.png

Typical modern woman, sway her with unclean seafood. :lol:

Yeah yeah, we're on it, just gotta FIND her first...

lgRvSYw.png

Finally! Turns out she was hidden from Azira's line of sight.

After wasting some time Helly brings her up to the presses.

3RxMIeI.png

After supplying both a truthful tract and the manifesto she agrees to look at it, but nothing more for now.

zL7gs71.png

Yeah cop boy, chop-chop! When the food arrives they drop it at the huge warehouse door.

Can't trust SWAT not to try to push some shit though so Azira heads out with an explosive charge.

AsyzNmO.png

And sure enough - assholes try to arrest him as soon as he pops his head out the door!

Furious clicking allows him to avoid that fate and retreat inside.

Cops advance but see the explosive and back off. Yeah buddy, not today!

JEVRMoR.png

For good measure Azira shouts at the cop to be reasonable. :lol:

T6fvj2v.png

After a brief standoff the food arrives, baud moves out to grab it without further incident.

BrSqQ7B.png

Cops are sniffing around the other exits of course, spotted one at the northern door.

They're obviously planning something treacherous.

zbe8vug.png

Asked Alvarez for a get-away vehicle to keep up the pretense.

Might split their forces too as Dante suggests assuming they actually provide one.

gle3sX4.png

Editor devours the food and finally agrees to print the manifesto! Now we just have to wait forever for those papers.

15WbvFL.png

Amusingly, civilians seem to be brought out of the newspaper warehouse one by one. Azira goes to have a look...

rZeEbJc.png

And sure enough, a sneaky SWAT sicko is spotted at the southern door.

Only a matter of time before they'll try to enter the room we're in and take us out.

IwcZxf7.png

Well hey, two can play that game - Azira rigs the door with a grenade, steps back...

QE4YAKY.png

And enjoys the fireworks! :lol:

One cop down, but of course...

dtH9fxA.png

That counts as a hostile act and they will now prepare to storm us.

Just in case, Azira rigs the northern door as well.

4QZc0Ve.png

After waiting a full minute the papers are finally ready. Baud grabs them all and we make for the western warehouse door...

XGmCasf.png

...which hilariously turns out to be unguarded!

Well that's a lucky break - we make for the van...

ijfZ5o6.png

...and we're off!

One of the easier missions for sure.

HG0goOE.png

Basho is pleased, although he did complain about not bringing captives. Ah well.

The final missions are coming up so we need all the bros we can muster in good shape.

Training session was most fruitful:

4FoNCZE.png

(yeah lightbane is now a hand-to-hand master, 100% skill, shame it's utterly useless :lol:)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom