Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X - Legacy

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Great. Finished act I, now I can uninstall with a safe conscience.

Well done, Ubisoft, you almost had me fooled :outrage:

imweasel

Finished act four, already made a new party for my next playthrough.
:smug:

The game isn't perfect, but it is still great (except for Uplay of course).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Rivalries are healthy.

If you want to enjoy them, you should play games first and then read the Codex, never the reverse.

I just got used to the fact some people are really sensitive and what I would consider a minor problem can be a RUINED FOREVER issue for them. Maybe their point of view is just as valid as mine, but I can keep things separate.

Still, I'm so happy I played FO2 before coming here. I was able to mostly ignore San Francisco as a boring area, now all I can see is Tom Cruise dragging me to a chair so I can watch an educational scientology movie (at least I get +2 Luck from it).

:lol:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
French eurotrash vs. German eurotrash. Which is better and why?

17121.jpg
Greetings. My name is Bubbles, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the majesty of his RPG?

shop-packshot-1_108082.png
NO! says the man in France, "it belongs to nostalgiafags!"

BlackguardsLogoSmall.jpg
NO! says the man from Germany, "it belongs to railroaded combat faggotry."

Shadowrun_Returns_logo.jpg
NO! says the man in Seattle, "it belongs to the interdimensional spirit bugs!"

17121.jpg
I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible! I chose...

yWdue4d.png

17121.jpg
A game where the artist would not fear the censor! Where the choicemaker would not be bound by petty morality! Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the majesty of your RPG, RoA HD can become your game as well.

Diggfinger

Arcane
French eurotrash vs. German eurotrash. Which is better and why?

17121.jpg
Greetings. My name is Bubbles, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the majesty of his RPG?

NO! says the man in France, "it belongs to nostalgiafags!"

NO! says the man from Germany, "it belongs to railroaded combat faggotry."

! says the man in Seattle, "it belongs to the interdimensional spirit bugs!"

17121.jpg
I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible! I chose...

A game where the artist would not fear the censor! Where the choicemaker would not be bound by petty morality! Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the majesty of your RPG, RoA HD can become your game as well.

Hahah wtf great post, I would bro-fist this post alas I do not know how…fucking hilarious

Zeriel

Arcane
Those tits are pretty damn HD. If only they had spent their patching budget on more of that art.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me too, deffy, me too.

I have a weird sort of bug. Combat music continues even though combat has ended (I'm able to save, sleep, etc.), and voice lines from both characters and npcs are cut short after a few words. Anybody know a solution?

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I have a weird sort of bug. Combat music continues even though combat has ended (I'm able to save, sleep, etc.), and voice lines from both characters and npcs are cut short after a few words. Anybody know a solution?

It does that all the time with almost all music. Just wait until you have three or more tracks playing on top each other. Now there's a lovely ambiance.

Arkeus

Arcane
Me too, deffy, me too.

Save/load. But those loading times....

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me too, deffy, me too.

Save/load. But those loading times....

My loading times aren't that bad actually. Maybe I'm just lucky, but it's really not that bad for me.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Me too, deffy, me too.

Turning off the sound is only solution. I play HoMM 2-3 soundtracks background instead of them:)
BTW even after turning music off some combat encounter will continue to play that track, really annoying bug we have there...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me too, deffy, me too.

Turning off the sound is only solution. I play HoMM 2-3 soundtracks background instead of them:)
BTW even after turning music off some combat encounter will continue to play that track, really annoying bug we have there...

Exiting the game completely and then reloading worked for me.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Me too, deffy, me too.

Exiting the game completely and then reloading worked for me.

That thing never stopped for me after entering act 2 forests, as soon as I agro something I stuck up with glorious combat muslc...

So, i found a vendor of Expert Water spells...they are in The Crag, basically making Water magic shit, since it will take you a fairly long time to reach the city.

imweasel

So, i found a vendor of Expert Water spells...they are in The Crag, basically making Water magic shit, since it will take you a fairly long time to reach the city.
You seem to have missed the water magic expert in Seahaven.

Edit:
Oh, the vendor... I am pretty sure that the vendor in Sorpigal sells expert level water spells too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom