Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Arc Line - Arcanum-inspired, modern Party-Based RPG

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Character design is FORTNITE mixed with BLM mixed with Overwatch mixed with SLAVA Ukrainiiiii mixed with Arcanum mixed with Dragon Age Inquisition

Game will be certainly WOKE. Dev was here, on the Codex asked dreaded question "What a woman is?". He refused to answer and stopped posting

Your inability to see obvious WOKE flags speaks about necessity for WW3. WOKE NATO can't wait

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Arcanum is impossible to be replicated in any meaningful way by the WOKE. WOKE is denial of: Human nature, reality, beauty and truth. WOKE is death, entropy, anti-human cult. And these Devs are infected. Devs who don't know what a woman is, don't know how to tell deep stories. Or simply lack courage

Treatment of Orks in Arcanum is bad buuut Orks do love themselves little good old raping & killing. Not all Orks, but many do. Other factors at play also, like environment, but Orkish nature is part of every Ork. Some Orks are good. That is liberal storytelling from 2000s

We are in 2024. Ukraine is WOKE. Kiev is ULTRA WOKE. These Devs will write WOKE propaganda

These Devs are out to make Arcanum: NETFLIX 2024 adaptation. Connect your eyes to your brain

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Four posts, 2 years hasn't posted on Codex single update. Last message is avoiding to answer question "What's a woman, eh?". This is Dev:

What is a woman?

Haha, you don't know? You should probably go outside and talk to one.
I'm already talking to 3 Ukranian young women. They love screaming SLAVA SERBIAN HORSE COCK! 1000 miles away from their husbands being killed by peaceful OrkZ :smug:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Why the FUCK you think that Devs' background plays ZERO% role in gameplay and storytelling. Even art style. That's one of the STUPIDEST psy-ops normies fell for :-D

Restaurant relies on shoulders of good chef. Same principle applies to gaming

Mauman

Learned
About orks in arcanum, they are dumber and only useful for physical labor.
Not all of them though.
Half-orcs yes, full-orcs no.

Name one full-blooded orc that wasn't a dumb brute in arcanum.

I'm not saying their treatment is fair in the factories, but pretending they are capable of more is naivety at best.

edit - as an aside before some dumbass compares Orcs to reeeeeeeal world problems. Don't. You can't compare a fantasy race to a real race or political movement. if you're actually dumb enough to do that, you might just be the real racist in the room.

So again, don't.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.gamespress.com/nl/Magic-vs-Machines-New-Arc-Line-Puts-You-in-the-Center-of-a-Gilded-Age-

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC - April 05, 2024 - Fulqrum Publishing and Dreamate Games have today released a new, heart-wrenching story trailer for single-player, story-rich RPG, New Arc Line, coming to PC, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 in 2024.

Set in a world teetering on the precipice of change, New Arc Line invites players to explore the opulent yet troubled realm where magic and technology collide. This new trailer offers a glimpse of the stunning world Dreamate Games has crafted where towering clockwork contraptions stand alongside fantastical creatures, and the opulent cityscape of the New World contrasts with the grimy underbelly where the less fortunate struggle to survive and are often taken advantage of in the most gruesome ways.

In New Arc Line, the New World awaits, the last beacon of hope for a potential cure for the player's fatal family illness. But is it a haven or a mirage? Beneath the gilded urface, tensions simmer. Arcane magic clashes with steampunk ingenuity, the wealthy exploit the impoverished, and prejudice festers between humans and monstrous beings. As a stranger in this volatile land, players are thrust into the heart of the conflict. Their choices will not only shape their own fate, but also the future of this fractured world.

Will the player side with the established powers, or champion the downtrodden? Will they embrace the arcane arts, or harness the power of technology? In this vast RPG every choice carries weight, leading to a multitude of branching storylines and impactful consequences.

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
500.000 Ukranians died and 500.000 more will die so you can play as nigger psycho elf little girl that makes Not-Nazi SteamPunk soldiers explode just like Ukranian soldiers do under Russian artillery. Play the game, or all Russian shells were wasted for nothing. Ukranian WOKE Nazis and their Jew Lord in charge are something else, truly. Shizo is understatement

Game seems somewhat competently made, that is unless all programmers get dragged into van and sent to front 2 days before game release

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
We are in 2024. Ukraine is WOKE. Kiev is ULTRA WOKE.
Probably. I was pretty surprised by the diverse offerings the rest of Europe got in terms of Ukrainian refugees with thick Congolese accents.

Now, having said that, I think it's kind of odd that the promotional art shows a blimp and a dragon in the sky together. You know, because there's fantasy going on, so you need dragons and a blimp because it's steampunk? I'm pretty sure that no one would consider flying a blimp if there were dragons still around, but maybe I'm thinking too hard and should just enjoy the pretty picture.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Now, having said that, I think it's kind of odd that the promotional art shows a blimp and a dragon in the sky together. You know, because there's fantasy going on, so you need dragons and a blimp because it's steampunk? I'm pretty sure that no one would consider flying a blimp if there were dragons still around, but maybe I'm thinking too hard and should just enjoy the pretty picture.
fb1f509a46fd899b3f258e475128

perhaps a fan

RaggleFraggle

Ask me about VTM
We need crpgs to move out of the Forgotten Realms ghetto that they’re currently stuck in. Even baby steps like inserting Steampunk into Not!Faerun could pay off hugely in the future. The more examples of successful rpgs in other genres that aren’t “generic D&D setting #8472”, the more likely we are to see devs make more games in those genres.

Litmanen

Educated
Character design is FORTNITE mixed with BLM mixed with Overwatch mixed with SLAVA Ukrainiiiii mixed with Arcanum mixed with Dragon Age Inquisition

Game will be certainly WOKE. Dev was here, on the Codex asked dreaded question "What a woman is?". He refused to answer and stopped posting

Your inability to see obvious WOKE flags speaks about necessity for WW3. WOKE NATO can't wait
Look for an excellent psychiatrist.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Look for an excellent psychiatrist.
Look for an excellent buttplug as remedy for that butthurt. If that doesn't help, travel to Paris and get fucked by niggers to death. Now return to your life of being obediant tax govedo goyim. They'll call you up soon, dying for Ukraine is coming for ya, don't worry

n0denz

Novice
Wish it didn't look like Overwatch.
Look for an excellent buttplug as remedy for that butthurt. If that doesn't help, travel to Paris and get fucked by niggers to death. Now return to your life of being obediant tax govedo goyim. They'll call you up soon, dying for Ukraine is coming for ya, don't worry
You're not really helping your non-schizo case there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom