Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Silent Hill Announced

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Game's the perfect allegory for how realistic graphics destroy art.

Now that we can render things properly, why even bother with thick fog anymore!? It would be such a shame if people could not see our highly detailed 3d resources which we worked on so rigorously!

Ezekiel

Arcane

Watching it now, not subbed to his channel, but agree with the title and am confident that I can already post it because of the deserved bashing he gave God of War 2018.

JC'sBarber

Novice
It'll be profitable enough, no doubt. Many people are interested in Silent Hill, and this is the only way to get a taste of the original experience without going through unofficial means.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
It'll be profitable enough, no doubt. Many people are interested in Silent Hill, and this is the only way to get a taste of the original experience without going through unofficial means.
Or people that can't be asked to play anything past 5 years ago because if they get anything that doesn't cater to them they say it's outdated.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
nothing is sacred in this world. not if you're an atheist. not if you're religious. everything will be raped until you cry in nostalgia.

randir14

Augur
Downloading now. Since there's no DRM you guys who act so offended at the remake (but will play it anyway) should be able to download it from your favorite torrent site within a couple hours.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
From Lynchian to I'm-gonna-kill-all-these-motherfucking-nurses-in-this-motherfucking-town.

Yuber

Educated
Since there's no DRM you guys who act so offended at the remake (but will play it anyway)

Why act? I am offended by this disgrace of a project.
What makes you think I am gonna play this garbage? Just because you yourself have so low standards does not mean everyone else has.

Skipped through some parts.
They removed the " I was weak line" from James in the final Pyramid battle...And so much other dialogue got changed to the worse... Holy fuck.
"Leave us both the hell alone" so much stronger in the OG... Can't believe how they fucked it up.
"Me?... No... I'd never kill myself.." is cut out too! WTF

Good game minus the stutters and weird graphical issues. Like, that thick white outline appears around stuff at times? I don't know what the fuck is going on with that.

There are gajillion settings in the menu, but no way to disable the horrific chromatic aberration...
walking-dead-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom