Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
all i know about digimon is from this old pic
9s66um2k9gr61.jpg
That's only half right for Digimon.

It's a either a cool cyber-mech beast or a sexy nearly-nude woman or a cute girl as it evolves.

Digimon's basically the rule 34 of monsters. If you can think of it, it probably exists.

Mimicmon.jpg

It's not a fridge but Mimicmon was added 4 years ago. It's a safe with a flame thrower so kind of a fridge with a gun. They've been trying to add missing evolution lines pieces by making a suitable level fit 2 or more lines naturally and Mimic is one of those from what I can tell.

An Adult Digimon that is thought to have mutated from security software used for protecting computer terminals. As a result of capturing and taking in Virus-types that invade its territory like a trap, its own Attribute has become Virus as well. There are numerous Digimon sealed within its body, and the arms and horn coming out of its cage all originate from other Digimon.

The weapon on its left arm "Dead Shot", which is its main equipment, is also loaded from the Digimon it has sealed, but its power drops dramatically due to the data being compressed. Its Special Move is depriving the enemy of their freedom with the mist released from its cage (Hinder Miasma). Many Digimon that are immobilized by this technique are incorporated into Mimicmon's body.

Myobi

Liturgist

I think there were a few of those that got removed/changed before the game released for being to close to Nintendo's.

I still think this is amazing, we are talking about grown ass man crying to a multi billion dollar company that has been selling them minimum effort products for years that a small ass studio that most never even heard before made something far better, with far less and sold it for under half the price, because some of those shitlings look too similar to some Pakemanz, and it got to the point that mofos are even faking videos comparing the models just to accuse them of plagiarism.... and then people wonder how companies keep getting away with pushing the ridiculous business practices, well, Stockholm syndrome sprinkled with retardation apparently.

Mauman

Learned
I think the biggest problem I have with this game right now is that my butcher attempts result with about half of my butchered pals falling through the floor and denying me the extra drops.

I suppose I should be happy that's the worse bug I've encountered.

Caim

Arcane
I think the biggest problem I have with this game right now is that my butcher attempts result with about half of my butchered pals falling through the floor and denying me the extra drops.

I suppose I should be happy that's the worse bug I've encountered.
The devil always gets his due.

Myobi

Liturgist
Is there anything special about Palworld? There are so many survival games in the market.
"Its Pokémon with guns.", expect its nothing like Pokémon, it's Ark Survival Evolved, but instead of dinos you get Pokémon lookin shitlings.

Nothing special, but a fun game if your into survival games, it needs some polishing still...

Lhynn

Arcane
Its just a very good marriage of elements youve seen in games before. Monster collection and survival from ark, except with better gameplay, fairly complex monster breeding from pokemon, a very well optimized experience that makes it stand out among most offers in the market, a familiar aesthetic, dark humor, the ability to ride most of your pals, and how very different every pal feels.

It scratches an itch that culturally has been there for like 30 years, its retarded that nintendo slept on it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom