Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Yosharian

Arcane
The Overthrow Heavy Flail states that it Trips on the first successful hit it lands. Here's some ultra cheese: I wonder if we can somehow get the Trip action proccing off something like Great Cleave, so that we can trip every single enemy that's around us. Now that would be amazing.

That IS interesting.
Of course, A Kineticist can already do that with Bowling and Blade Whirlwind.... much, much earlier.
He doesn't really excel at CMB, though.
Yeah but who wants to be a Kineticist.

In other news, my MC is now a Trip build. Lol. Reflex save dropped by 9 points, Fortitude by 8, Will by 4. This is probably going to cause issues, but trip mechanics seem so fun.

I wanted to fit Combat Reflexes and Seize the Moment in (since people are saying StM stacks with Outflank), but the feats are fucking tight on this build now.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, I'd say Combat Reflexes is strongly recommended. Seize doesn't exactly stack... but... does help chain AoOs.
..unless you mean a SS. He doesn't need Combat Reflexes.
It's definitely less important then Outflank though, at least if you don't use a proper flanking mod.

Yosharian

Arcane
Well, I'd say Combat Reflexes is strongly recommended. Seize doesn't exactly stack... but... does help chain AoOs.
It's definitely less important then Outflank though, at least if you don't use a proper flanking mod.
Yeah having to wait til level 18 for Superior Reflexes is not the best. I figured I'd survive with Opportunist's Boots til then. 3 AOO should probably cover most situations... well probably not

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Kill. Me. Now.
sNeVJGr.png

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Fun fact: even enemies who are supposed to be immune to Trip kinda fall over (to get immediately back up) and get the Attack of Opportunity of Greater Trip. And bonus Mastery damage too.
At least that's how it used to be.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, he does. He's really sensitive, you just have to say one wrong thing to get him upset and have you added to his list.
Actually, I was ignoring Desiderius, too. He is too prolific, too religious and just obnoxious. His build ideas are good, though, and worth not only using in the game, but pondering and discussing as well. And this is fun!

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Greetings pathfinder companions!. I am new in this forum and I would like to ask you something to see if you can help me.

A few days ago I am playing the game and I have reached the part of the "Season of Blossom" where I have to kill a giant flower but it is impossible. What happens to me is:

- My group splits in two at a certain point in the mission
- I kill her with the first group. Specifically I burn the giant plant.
- Eliminate some enemies with the second group.
- My group meets again.

And here comes the problem, with the second group it is impossible to kill, it never falls, neither with fire nor anything. I have seen a YouTube video where a dialogue sequence between my party should be activated but nothing is activated. Is it a bug ?. Can you use any cheat to overcome it?

I am with version 2.0.8 of the game.

Thanks new friends! :oops:

Btw this seems like a bug. I am not sure as I never get this bug myself but I think I've read somewhere about bug like this in the older version.

If you are on Steam you probably can report on Steam Forums as they have community manager there. Or maybe do it in Owlcat owns forum.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Super close to teleporters. Holy shit! Season of Bloom just started. If I play my cards right, I'll be prepared for Varnhold chapter.
r3kilrt.png

Last edited:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Makes you wonder what the subjects think about their ruler naming their settlements after the seven deadly sins.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
I've been pranked! It won't let me build teleporters! Do you need rank 2 of Arcana to do it?

That's weird. 40 Arcana was always enough. You did try in a Village without a Mage Tower, right? A longshot, but would be redundant if you already have a MT.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
What's the difference between teleportation circles and Mage towers, and how do you use them?
From the world map, you can freely teleport from one settlement to another if both settlement have a teleportation circle or a mage tower. You just need to click on the settlement and the option "teleport" will apper above the usual "enter".

The main difference is that you can build teleportation circles in villages, while mage towers require at least a town. However, you need Arcane 40 for teleportation circles, while I don't think there is a requirement at all for towers (or, whatever that is, it's satisfied as soon as you build a town).

Mage towers also cost more and offer greater Arcane benefits, if you care about that.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, he does. He's really sensitive, you just have to say one wrong thing to get him upset and have you added to his list.
Actually, I was ignoring Desiderius, too. He is too prolific, too religious and just obnoxious. His build ideas are good, though, and worth not only using in the game, but pondering and discussing as well. And this is fun!

Religious as an empirical matter, which means I only bring it up in such a context.

It is merely manly prudence to honor the commitments (including the metaphysical) which have without fail seen one's ancestors through poverty, war, famine and pestilence.

Absolutely too prolific to my great embarrassment.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom