Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

panda

Savant
You can buy a couple of really decent dueling swords either from owlbears or some friendly lich at chapter 2 if you know what you are doing.

I wonder if they are going to fix the supa dupa magic barrier which can be bypassed by any lvl seven eight whore, or is it forever going to be a legal cheat for experienced players.

Israfael

Arcane
*](ONLY BETA) Huge FPS drop in stone capital. Resolution: Fixed
And I was thinking why it was so jerky there, nice
:hero:

[*]Wild Hunt Scouts had Outflank, Seize the Moment and Precise Strike, making them more deadly than we intended when they focus one target. Resolution: those feats were replaced with others.

[*]Blindness from Wild Hunt Scouts was extremely annoying, requiring a lot of scrolls or spells after each combat. Resolution: blindness from a Wild Hunt Scout attacks with a crystal now lasts until the end of combat.
Decline :dealwithit:
[*]Some of the scripted resurrections (e.g. in the House At The Edge Of Time) occasionally did not work properly. Resolution: fixed
So, that's what was supposed to happen :roll::lol::lol:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Update 1.0.0f

[*]Misc: Jubilost didn't distinguish the player's gender in his “Trial of Strength” dialogue. Resolution: fixed.

8PHTT.gif

Perkel

Arcane
wait i chose that my people will die when they die and game seem to resurect them after a fight...
What is going on ? Is this some kind of story armor until i get somewhere ? I am currently at trade post and 3 out of 4 died and somehow they just got up after a fight.

Efe

Erudite
you need to go below a certain hp to die. (determined by con i think)
enabling deaths door prevents it once and refreshes on a rest.
jaethal (undead) and linza (plot armor) cannot ever die.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Tbqh they shouldn't have nerfed the Wild hunt. That's just an easy fix that isn't even a fix... the problem is the variety of encounters. Needed more variety. Last two chapters are just copy and paste enemies.

Just compare the Troll/Dwarf fortress design with the House at the edge of time.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Naturally. But the design re-touch of endgame would take a lot more time - and they are still not sure if Bokken is alive.

Although in Bestiary, elfs don't have these feats.

Perkel

Arcane
you need to go below a certain hp to die. (determined by con i think)
enabling deaths door prevents it once and refreshes on a rest.
jaethal (undead) and linza (plot armor) cannot ever die.

Ok this seems reasonable.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...rdics-net-sales-up-1-403-percent-to-usd139-5m

The reason for this growth is THQ's acquisition of Koch Media and Deep Silver earlier this year, effectively doubling the publisher's potential revenues. Titles by this segment saw sales of $27.6 million, with the release of Dakar 18 and Pathfinder Kingmaker cited as key performers - even though the latter launched less than a week before the end of the quarter.

And now we know why release of the game was rushed.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Anyway I think at least 1/3 of the negative reviews on Steam are people mad about
Linzi/Fav companion getting killed
Which is sad, especially as lot of them have more than 100+ hours played. This doesn't make it a bad game. Quite the opposite IMHO.

Efe what citations? go read the reviews, they are public, hurr

Last edited:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Although in Bestiary, elfs don't have these feats.

It's an adaptation anyway. For once you don't steamroll everyone at the end. Between Chap VI and Chap VII, my Harrim died 5 times and Octavia twice (when Amiri/Valerie died it meant F8 usually). Thanks the Gods I didn't sell any diamond. It was refreshing. Only problem as I already said and felt is the copy/paste of encounters.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I noticed some discussion on Sneak Attack being overpowerd a few hundred pages back. I think it's a great shame that 3rd edition did away with restricting weapons that could only be used for sneak attack, and doing away with speed factor. It would be great if Owlcat were to make that a difficulty feature - maybe add or subtract initiative to each weapon?. And restrict sneak attack (it might as well be called flank attack) to 2nd edition rules?.

I'm a bit rusty on the 3rd edition; but the powergamer in me was thinking of a strength based two-handed fighter/rogue build, wielding a scythe for double strength dam on a charge, all attacks after that recieving double dam, plus greater power attack and then adding sneak attack/accomplished sneak attack to that...and then lets just add devestating blow in there as well for the crit... and the 2nd edition role-player in me is cringing at the thought.

Still, I won't complain as it is. Anything they add is gravy at this point.

Gord

Arcane
Is there any way to use the same shield for two weapons in the weapon-set slots?
It seems a bit silly that I need to equip two separate shields on my sword'n'board users when I want the possibility to switch to different weapons.

Edit: Using the quick slots, obviously.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is there any way to use the same shield for two weapons in the weapon-set slots?
It seems a bit silly that I need to equip two separate shields on my sword'n'board users when I want the possibility to switch to different weapons.
You solve it by just replacing a weapon in that slot with another one.

Gord

Arcane
But it's not possible to put it into different quick-slots twice, to change the weapon but keeping the shield without opening the inventory first, as far as I see?

Yosharian

Arcane

I don't think I've ever come across a game that can handle this relatively minor request. It's infuriating.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

I don't think I've ever come across a game that can handle this relatively minor request. It's infuriating.
Pillars 2 had it. I don't think Pillars 1 did but they might've patched it in at some point.

Yosharian

Arcane

Pillars 2 had it. I don't think Pillars 1 did but they might've patched it in at some point.
Really? I'll have to try that out, colour me surprised

Riel

Arcane

Really? I'll have to try that out, colour me surprised

Neverwinter Nights had it from the get go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom