Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redfall - open world vampire slaying co-op FPS from Arkane Austin

Silverfish

Arbiter
While I'm sure it'll probably go up on the chart some more on launch

It won't. Outside of the Codex, I haven't heard word one about Redfall anywhere.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
If anyone cares:

1682875365834.png

Redfall has slightly less wishlists than Darkest Dungeon 2.

Fargus

Arcane
Is this the whitest man in the game? Lmao i love this Nu-Arkane shiet.

The plot of Redfall should be something like this: Vampires dont need blood they just suck each others dicks because they are progressive vampires. But they dont like whipepo. They also killed all whipepo in Murica and left only non whites because its a no no to target minorities and.... what are you raysis or sumthin, nigga? Anyway. The story follows 4 nignogs who are mad because they got no whipepo to leech their wellfare from anymore. And so they commit peaceful protests all across vampire controled USA getting free shoes and stereo in the process.

Modron

Arcane
Is this the whitest man in the game? Lmao i love this Nu-Arkane shiet.
There are plenty of huwhite men in the game they are just relegated to vaguely white supremacist militia types in ski masks exclusively.

sosmoflux

Educated
So let me get this straight...

The game unlocks in 11 hours

There are no reviews out, as reviews have been embargoed until post release

And Zenimax is, even on the eve of release, going out of their way to near-instantly strike down any leaked gameplay videos?

:popcorn:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom