Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I’m learning 5E as I go. It’s why I’ve only gotten to fifth level so far in BG3. One thing there is that you’ve usually got better things to do than cantrips.
Yes and no, keep in mind that BG3 fucks around with the cost of certain actions.

Iirc in Solasta it's similar to tabletop, where you can't cast 2 non-cantrips in one round despite having the actions to do so. In BG3 you can chain cast non-cantrips as long as you have the required action or bonus action. So I found myself casting cantrips far more often in Solasta compared to BG3.

Another thing is that Solasta gives you far less 'other things' to do because they didn't implement it or because they followed the official D&D rules where BG3 did not.
For example :
  • Drinking a potion and shoving are bonus actions in BG3 while they are full actions in tabletop.
  • Most potions don't act as grenades, meaning you need to drink the potion to receive its effects.
  • Weapon abilities don't exist in 5E, they're an invention of BG3 (but will be ported to 5.5E).

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Drinking potions as a bonus action is a very popular house rule in actual tabletop, which I also use with my groups, but I severely limit the amount of healing potions the party has.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Drinking potions as a bonus action is a very popular house rule in actual tabletop, which I also use with my groups, but I severely limit the amount of healing potions the party has.
well, in bg3 your thief can make rounds on merchants stealing their full stock of scrolls, arrows and potions every few h

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Another thing is that Solasta gives you far less 'other things' to do because they didn't implement it or because they followed the official D&D rules where BG3 did not.

For example :
  • Drinking a potion and shoving are bonus actions in BG3 while they are full actions in tabletop.
Yeah, Solasta still has those options too, but instead of giving them to everyone, they are used to make certain classes to stand out.
For example, Rogue Thief (?) subclass gains Fast Hands ability that allows him to use potions/poisons as a bonus action.
And Fighter Mountaineer can use Shove as free action if he holds a shield.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
1. Right. I need a viable non ranged attack cantrip then that doesnt target dex. Is there such a thing? Gotta respec the cleric it seems. Is war domain strictly better than life?

2. Melee demigods incoming then

3. With this feat you d crit on 18 already on lvl 4 champion, which if you then combine with other effects on crit feats should be rad.

4. I did play pure classes in original campaign and it was a cakewalk. Here though my fighter seems far inferior to the barbarian both offense and defense-wise, so I was thinking about a dip. If I go, say barb 5 and then fighter 5, will I end up having three attacks or the barb and fighter extra attacks are mutually exclusive? If thats the case then maybe 1 lvl dip is the way to go for rage resistance, as I plan to build a two hander anyway?

5. Playing 6 man version. Got orc barb and a champ, a dracosorc, a gnome wizard, dorf cleric and elf rogue. Which one would you replace with a ranger?

6. Will check out the iron legion thingie, think I moght have missed that in the original as well. With how rare the identifiable items have been so far (also can cast it as a ritual), I think metamagic would make more sense for a wizard?

Champion is probably the most boring of the fighter types, so I'd replace him with just about anyone else, but it's just personal preference.

I prefer war domain over any other, coz it allows your cleric to cast while holding shield.
And with Iron Legion you can also equip heavy armor turning the cleric into a supreme untouchable tank.

As for the wizard feat it was a bit tongue-in-cheek, - by the end of my playthrough identification turned into a fucking chore.
Improved crit gets a lot better with Advantage rerolls and all the extra attax. Not sure how many on crit procs there are in Solastra but with GWF you can simply do a shit ton of damage. Any help with DEX save is welcome and accentuating role as party jumper is solid.

In BG3 you can occupy yourself with figuring out which weapon to bring to which fight to attack enemy weaknesses. Not sure about Solastra.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I’m learning 5E as I go. It’s why I’ve only gotten to fifth level so far in BG3. One thing there is that you’ve usually got better things to do than cantrips.
Yes and no, keep in mind that BG3 fucks around with the cost of certain actions.

Iirc in Solasta it's similar to tabletop, where you can't cast 2 non-cantrips in one round despite having the actions to do so. In BG3 you can chain cast non-cantrips as long as you have the required action or bonus action. So I found myself casting cantrips for more often in Solasta compared to BG3.

For example :
  • Most potions don't act as grenades, meaning you need to drink the potion to receive its effects.
  • Weapon abilities don't exist in 5E, they're an invention of BG3 (but will be ported to 5.5E).
I’m not talking about any of that. BG3 has a lot of consumables and weapon procs along with conditions that help you land the attacks to trigger them. Simply tossing a water balloon to set up cold/lightning vulnerability is often a good play.

Throwing a potion is a full action, not a bonus, so not something I’m doing all that often anyway. Shoving can be ok, but SH doesn’t have much STR and if things fall into the abyss you lose their loot. She does have a Bonus Heal but it’s small. Mainly use to proc on heal effects.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Which expansions are standalone, and which are sequels to the OC?
Palace of Ice picks up after the end of the base campaign.

Lost Valley is a standalone adventure.

Inner Strength only adds classes and a race. Primal Calling only adds classes, a race, and a background (with its own side quest in the base campaign).

Reinhardt

Arcane
i thought even peasants have endless supply of those in your setting

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah his peasants get endless supply of bonus actions because they're driven to unceasing labour so they gotta do more work in less time. Doesn't apply when adventuring I guess.

Lacrymas

Arcane
In the cities, technically yes (you still have to go to the physical place where the healing source is), but not out when adventuring. Peasants don't have access to healing potions per se because they don't have the special vials needed to preserve the healing properties of the liquid.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Peasants don't have access to healing potions per se because they don't have the special vials needed to preserve the healing properties of the liquid.
Sod me, I'll bite. What's the vial made of?
The same material the liquid comes out of, basically. It's not paladin scrotums made into makeshift leather pouches.

I can already imagine adventures of a disgraced and aging paladin, who wanders around emptied dungeons and gathers empty healing vials Harry Du Bois style to hand them in to nearest temple to be refilled and resold. :lol:

Lacrymas

Arcane

I can already imagine adventures of a disgraced and aging paladin, who wanders around emptied dungeons and gathers empty healing vials Harry Du Bois style to hand them in to nearest temple to be refilled and resold. :lol:
Not a bad idea actually, but nobody sells the healing potions (except outside of the cities to the other factions and between adventuring parties), they are free. It's just that the vials are rare and given only to select people (soldiers, adventurers, militia). If there are empty vials somewhere in a dungeon, it means the person is probably dead. I can see scavengers going around battlefields trying to find vials and then selling the vials themselves.

Gentlemen, I am playing Arty s Forsaken Isle mod and enjoying it a lot, way better than the base game.

I do however need some prestigious advice:
1. Cantrips - how do they work? I took a feat on my cleric and got me an eldritch blast because sacred flame kept missing. However, when I fire it off, it shows just the roll and then + 0 to hit - I have 9 and 10 in dex and cha respectively, but I was told it should use my primary spellcasting attribute instead (wisdom in this case). So whats going on?

2. I am playing with community expansion which has some new feats in. Question is, are, for example, power attack, cleaving attack, great weapon mastery etc mutually exclusive or can I stack up attack maluses for big damage?

3. Improved critical feat - does it take into account champions lowered critical? If I take the feat then on later level I will crit on 17 instead of 18?

4. Build advice - I want some fighter / barb hybrid to combine the best of both worlds. How do I go about it, whats the progression like? Similarly, interested in sorlock builds.

5. Rogue with deadeye or Ranger with deadeye for hueg ranged damage?

6. Some good feat advice for cleric and wizards would also be appreciated.

Playing on cataclysm, just cleared the sewers :smug:
1. Sacred Flame requires no attack roll, but has Dex save for no damage. Edlritch Blast is a ranged attack.
If your caster's Dex suck, you'll miss more often then not.
Sacred Flame imo is the better option unless you build your caster around ranged attacks from ground up, otherwise just pick up a crossbow with any kind of bolts you want.

5E Spell attacks don't use DEX for a touch attack like in 3E/Pathfinder. They use the casting stat of the class, or in this case, of the spell list it belongs to. Eldritch Blast will always used CHA unless otherwise noted.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finished Artyoan second campaign, so I wrote a review. You can read it here, or down below if interested.

Welcome to another review of Artyoan’s three-part campaign series for Solasta: Crown of the Magister. This time we talk about Morrows Deep, and much like its predecessor it’s a campaign with a heavy focus on combat. However, the writing is much better than in Forsaken Isle, and overall, the story has an improved flow comparably. Locations also make much more of a logical sense in the world – like enemy placements and the environments in general.

Morrows Deep is a 1-15 level campaign, and while the four-man version is the standard way of playing the campaign, I went for the six-man version this time around. In Forsaken Isle, I felt a lack of companions and interesting combat combinations that come with that. So, I thought why not give the six-man version a go? I can’t say I regret my decision. The added party members change the dynamic of the group and make for a much more enjoyable experience. It also allows for experimentation with different classes since you can afford to go outside your personal preference, something the four-man version lacks. You don’t have to worry about balance issues, as Artyoan has designed this version specifically for an increased party. Essentially, engagements have a ton more enemy units trying to claw your eyes out (and probably eat them).

The only issue that comes with using this version, is that you need to download a mod to make it work. It isn’t hard to set up, but I know some people are allergic to modifying anything – so a warning. You can find all the information needed in this post here on Reddit. Now, let’s talk a little about the story.

The six-man dungeon crew this time around

Soft sequel
Morrows Deep is a sequel of sorts to Forsaken Isle, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessary to have played it. Yet it does enhance the experience if you have since it takes place in the same world, and you even get to meet a few characters from the past. You don’t get to important any of your heroes though, as this campaign is a fresh adventure. I don’t mind this considering low-level DnD is more fun as high-level combat can become a bit of a mess with all the spells and resistances to keep track of.

In this adventure, you start as a group of hired guards to make sure a caravan reaches the trade city of Morrows Deep safely. When the caravan arrives at the gates of the city you are however denied entry since something unknown troubles the city. The militia guarding the gates are clearly on edge and are very cagey about what the problem is. With that, you are asked by your masters to investigate why and to make your way inside the city to pass on a letter to a certain someone within. From here on out the adventure begins in earnest with you at the reins.

I’m not touching that
The start of the journey lulls you in calmly with a couple of easy fights around the outskirts of the city. But it doesn’t take long before the challenges increase and ask you to pay a bit more attention – at least on “authentic” which is my skill ceiling to my family’s great shame (don’t worry, I’m preparing seppuku to restore family honor at this current moment). This time around the locations make much more sense, and most areas are logically connected to each other. I especially liked the sewers that span over the whole city, with different entry points and hidden bosses – like the overgrown lizard in the form of an acid-puking dragon. Don’t flush down your pets, kids! That specific area felt very Dark Souls, filled with secrets, loot, and shortcuts to unlock. It’s also an area you will come back to many times, both out of plot-relative reasons and just to explore and to take on harder bosses.

I enjoyed this free-form take on adventuring, but unfortunately, it’s the only one of its kind. Not that the rest is bad in any way, as the city by itself is interesting, and changes appearance during the campaign. It’s just that the rest of the campaign is structured more conventionally with areas you visit once or twice. However, with that said, I can’t be entirely sure of this, because I skipped out on one dungeon in the northern parts that showed me no mercy when I tried to brave it with my dinky weapons. There is a possibility it’s designed in the same way, but everything else in the campaign follows a pretty linear structure when it comes to the main quest.

The critters sure grow big around here

NPCs & combat
A few differences from Forsaken Isle is that characters do have things to say beyond being directly connected to a quest. This makes it worth it to go back to NPCs that might be related to the quests and events at hand. A few times I was actually rewarded for doing so, giving me loot or small narrative tidbits. Much more attention went into the details of this adventure, which of course is appreciated as a player. The campaign also comes with a couple of sidequests, but as I see it, these are more or less required to do to stand a chance in the later parts of the campaign. You are not forced to, as I didn’t do everything and almost made it through intact. However, I think I might have paid for it during the ending sequence (more on that later).

There isn’t much “roleplaying” per se since you will not make many choices except for a few persuasion and insight rolls, yet, it doesn’t matter much since it’s clear Morrows Deep just like Forsaken Isle is more Icewind Dale than Baldur’s Gate. It’s strictly a good guy adventure with fighting at its focus, and fighting you will do a lot! Let me tell you.

Of Fire and Ice
The combat is fun, but after a while, it does start to take a toll on you. This is because of its turn-based nature and if you ever lose a battle, you will have to go through the whole endeavor again – which takes time. Lots of time. Some of the fights can last for very long stretches. The enemy will throw a relentless amount of monsters your way, especially in the six-man version. Many times they will come in waves too since Artyoan loves his ambushes to spice things up. I’m not saying this to be negative because the added challenge can be fun, and is for the most part. However, the final battle was a little too much for me once again, and I think maybe Artyoan went a little nuts on this particular encounter. The game will throw everything at you at this point, kitchen sink included, and they all come in multiple waves too. It was pure suffering for me. Like it was some kind of religious punishment for my sins, made to be as slow as possible to make you really feel the torment. Joking aside, there are only so many times I’m willing to restart an experience like this.

I can’t lay the blame solely on Artyoan, as I skipped out on that sidequest dungeon I mentioned earlier, and I’m not just not that good at the game. My party only reached level 14 out of 15, and that was after the last boss was finally killed (by lowering the difficulty). Maybe those two levels would have made all the difference, who knows? I just want to add that those who like being challenged through really tough combat will absolutely love this encounter.

Besides that, I found the campaign very entertaining, and the encounters generally felt much better designed than in Forsaken Isle. For example, groups of enemies never intersected, and there were many periods of calm too – letting you run around in peace looking for treasure and secrets. Even the battles against several creatures with legendary turns felt fine and balanced if you used the environment to your advantage. Blocking them off in doorways and tight corridors while using every kind of spell under the sun to blast them into dust is a DnD classic.

Help, my nightmare became a reality

Loot for the loot god
Loot-wise the campaign surely provided. Not too much, and not too little. It felt like most of the loot drops were of value to the group, which made my dopamine centers activate when rummaging through the corpses. Many items also came with interesting effects, which made the hard-to-kill bosses worth the struggle. I especially liked the mace that put enemies to sleep. It upgraded my cleric from hitting something once in a blue moon to being part of the frontline fighters. Very useful and the effect felt unique! I also made extensive use of the crafting system since crafting supplies were plentiful. The city also provides in this aspect as every kind of store can be found in the merchant district. So you better collect those gold coins like a goblin during your adventure, because you will need them!

In conclusion
All in all, I had a really good time, and the campaign is pretty long too. It took a few days of active playing to finish. I highly recommend taking breaks between the fights, because it’s pretty easy to become fatigued from all the combat you will be doing. Trust me on that one. Or well, just load up on enough coffee to take you through the longer fights. I also highly recommend going for the six-man version since the added companions expand the general gameplay. More skills, more fun, and more characters to play doll with. What’s to lose here? Four-man dungeon runs just feel too little, and it’s a shame modern RPGs seem to make this the standard, like Solasta and Baldur’s Gate 3. The more, the merrier, I say. Now just to wait for the third and final (from what I know) campaign by Artyoan. Hopefully, it will be out soon!

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Peasants don't have access to healing potions per se because they don't have the special vials needed to preserve the healing properties of the liquid.
Sod me, I'll bite. What's the vial made of?
The same material the liquid comes out of, basically. It's not paladin scrotums made into makeshift leather pouches.

that's literal bg3 experience.

Artyoan

Arbiter
Finished Artyoan second campaign, so I wrote a review. You can read it here, or down below if interested.

Welcome to another review of Artyoan’s three-part campaign series for Solasta: Crown of the Magister. This time we talk about Morrows Deep, and much like its predecessor it’s a campaign with a heavy focus on combat. However, the writing is much better than in Forsaken Isle, and overall, the story has an improved flow comparably. Locations also make much more of a logical sense in the world – like enemy placements and the environments in general.

Morrows Deep is a 1-15 level campaign, and while the four-man version is the standard way of playing the campaign, I went for the six-man version this time around. In Forsaken Isle, I felt a lack of companions and interesting combat combinations that come with that. So, I thought why not give the six-man version a go? I can’t say I regret my decision. The added party members change the dynamic of the group and make for a much more enjoyable experience. It also allows for experimentation with different classes since you can afford to go outside your personal preference, something the four-man version lacks. You don’t have to worry about balance issues, as Artyoan has designed this version specifically for an increased party. Essentially, engagements have a ton more enemy units trying to claw your eyes out (and probably eat them).

The only issue that comes with using this version, is that you need to download a mod to make it work. It isn’t hard to set up, but I know some people are allergic to modifying anything – so a warning. You can find all the information needed in this post here on Reddit. Now, let’s talk a little about the story.

The six-man dungeon crew this time around

Soft sequel
Morrows Deep is a sequel of sorts to Forsaken Isle, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessary to have played it. Yet it does enhance the experience if you have since it takes place in the same world, and you even get to meet a few characters from the past. You don’t get to important any of your heroes though, as this campaign is a fresh adventure. I don’t mind this considering low-level DnD is more fun as high-level combat can become a bit of a mess with all the spells and resistances to keep track of.

In this adventure, you start as a group of hired guards to make sure a caravan reaches the trade city of Morrows Deep safely. When the caravan arrives at the gates of the city you are however denied entry since something unknown troubles the city. The militia guarding the gates are clearly on edge and are very cagey about what the problem is. With that, you are asked by your masters to investigate why and to make your way inside the city to pass on a letter to a certain someone within. From here on out the adventure begins in earnest with you at the reins.

I’m not touching that
The start of the journey lulls you in calmly with a couple of easy fights around the outskirts of the city. But it doesn’t take long before the challenges increase and ask you to pay a bit more attention – at least on “authentic” which is my skill ceiling to my family’s great shame (don’t worry, I’m preparing seppuku to restore family honor at this current moment). This time around the locations make much more sense, and most areas are logically connected to each other. I especially liked the sewers that span over the whole city, with different entry points and hidden bosses – like the overgrown lizard in the form of an acid-puking dragon. Don’t flush down your pets, kids! That specific area felt very Dark Souls, filled with secrets, loot, and shortcuts to unlock. It’s also an area you will come back to many times, both out of plot-relative reasons and just to explore and to take on harder bosses.

I enjoyed this free-form take on adventuring, but unfortunately, it’s the only one of its kind. Not that the rest is bad in any way, as the city by itself is interesting, and changes appearance during the campaign. It’s just that the rest of the campaign is structured more conventionally with areas you visit once or twice. However, with that said, I can’t be entirely sure of this, because I skipped out on one dungeon in the northern parts that showed me no mercy when I tried to brave it with my dinky weapons. There is a possibility it’s designed in the same way, but everything else in the campaign follows a pretty linear structure when it comes to the main quest.

The critters sure grow big around here

NPCs & combat
A few differences from Forsaken Isle is that characters do have things to say beyond being directly connected to a quest. This makes it worth it to go back to NPCs that might be related to the quests and events at hand. A few times I was actually rewarded for doing so, giving me loot or small narrative tidbits. Much more attention went into the details of this adventure, which of course is appreciated as a player. The campaign also comes with a couple of sidequests, but as I see it, these are more or less required to do to stand a chance in the later parts of the campaign. You are not forced to, as I didn’t do everything and almost made it through intact. However, I think I might have paid for it during the ending sequence (more on that later).

There isn’t much “roleplaying” per se since you will not make many choices except for a few persuasion and insight rolls, yet, it doesn’t matter much since it’s clear Morrows Deep just like Forsaken Isle is more Icewind Dale than Baldur’s Gate. It’s strictly a good guy adventure with fighting at its focus, and fighting you will do a lot! Let me tell you.

Of Fire and Ice
The combat is fun, but after a while, it does start to take a toll on you. This is because of its turn-based nature and if you ever lose a battle, you will have to go through the whole endeavor again – which takes time. Lots of time. Some of the fights can last for very long stretches. The enemy will throw a relentless amount of monsters your way, especially in the six-man version. Many times they will come in waves too since Artyoan loves his ambushes to spice things up. I’m not saying this to be negative because the added challenge can be fun, and is for the most part. However, the final battle was a little too much for me once again, and I think maybe Artyoan went a little nuts on this particular encounter. The game will throw everything at you at this point, kitchen sink included, and they all come in multiple waves too. It was pure suffering for me. Like it was some kind of religious punishment for my sins, made to be as slow as possible to make you really feel the torment. Joking aside, there are only so many times I’m willing to restart an experience like this.

I can’t lay the blame solely on Artyoan, as I skipped out on that sidequest dungeon I mentioned earlier, and I’m not just not that good at the game. My party only reached level 14 out of 15, and that was after the last boss was finally killed (by lowering the difficulty). Maybe those two levels would have made all the difference, who knows? I just want to add that those who like being challenged through really tough combat will absolutely love this encounter.

Besides that, I found the campaign very entertaining, and the encounters generally felt much better designed than in Forsaken Isle. For example, groups of enemies never intersected, and there were many periods of calm too – letting you run around in peace looking for treasure and secrets. Even the battles against several creatures with legendary turns felt fine and balanced if you used the environment to your advantage. Blocking them off in doorways and tight corridors while using every kind of spell under the sun to blast them into dust is a DnD classic.

Help, my nightmare became a reality

Loot for the loot god
Loot-wise the campaign surely provided. Not too much, and not too little. It felt like most of the loot drops were of value to the group, which made my dopamine centers activate when rummaging through the corpses. Many items also came with interesting effects, which made the hard-to-kill bosses worth the struggle. I especially liked the mace that put enemies to sleep. It upgraded my cleric from hitting something once in a blue moon to being part of the frontline fighters. Very useful and the effect felt unique! I also made extensive use of the crafting system since crafting supplies were plentiful. The city also provides in this aspect as every kind of store can be found in the merchant district. So you better collect those gold coins like a goblin during your adventure, because you will need them!

In conclusion
All in all, I had a really good time, and the campaign is pretty long too. It took a few days of active playing to finish. I highly recommend taking breaks between the fights, because it’s pretty easy to become fatigued from all the combat you will be doing. Trust me on that one. Or well, just load up on enough coffee to take you through the longer fights. I also highly recommend going for the six-man version since the added companions expand the general gameplay. More skills, more fun, and more characters to play doll with. What’s to lose here? Four-man dungeon runs just feel too little, and it’s a shame modern RPGs seem to make this the standard, like Solasta and Baldur’s Gate 3. The more, the merrier, I say. Now just to wait for the third and final (from what I know) campaign by Artyoan. Hopefully, it will be out soon!

Thanks for reading.
Thanks again, Alienman. I agree with everything you wrote including the downsides. Combat length is a big issue and it made testing harder as well, since I might get halfway into a fight and think its too much or too little, make more changes and do it all over again. There is an option in unfinished business to speed up combat more than the default from holding down the space bar but that only does so much when there are this many units. If you want to nuke everything from orbit, TA also added the option in the settings to cheat and Kill All Enemies at the press of a button.

I'm mostly satisfied with how Morrows Deep turned out. There isn't much story branching aside from some side quests which is also fine as I didn't want to burn out while making it. Takes a long time to write dialogue and that would be quite a bit harder if the story could be more involved.

I'm about 3/4 the way done with the third campaign which is called The Red Crow. I'll follow that up with a six man version likely within a month or so of publishing the four man. Using the world map this time so area design isn't as directly interconnected. Companions that come and go as well. It is also a soft sequel to Forsaken Isle and Morrows Deep but also takes place during the Palace of Ice events. Not sure when I'll get finished, maybe 1-2 months from now. Definitely picked up the pace on it though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom