Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Too bad there is never going to be a Tintin in Congo adaptation
tintin-au-congo-decision-le-5-mai-2010-011.webp

But maybe there will be a Blue Lotus adaptation that is the continuation of the Cigars of Pharaoh and is great

Pendulo are the developers of the Runaway series. I doubt they have the same people around this time though. PnC adventures were a big hit in Spain in the 90s and early 00s... The game seems to pick up its visuals from the recent animated movie, looks fine.

Caim

Arcane
Looks like some kind arena shooter with weird time manipulation stuff.

Also while looking up this game on Steam I found that the first three Phoenix Wright games are on Steam now. The more you know I guess.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Uh! WTH?

Buy Fuhrer SET BUNDLE (?)​

-15%
-17%
$30.96
$25.67

Add to Cart

ABOUT THIS BUNDLE​

This bundle contains best games of WW2 themes

ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE​

capsule_184x69.jpg

$6.99
SEX with HITLER
Action, Adventure, Casual, Simulation

capsule_184x69.jpg

$9.99
SEX with HITLER 2
Action, Adventure, Indie

capsule_184x69.jpg

$9.99
HITLER: BDSM BUNKER
Adventure, Casual, Simulation

A bundle?

Oh and these twisted reviews....
....This game has ever since brought my son and I closer again, and now on the weekends, when I’m free from work, we actually spend time together outside of the house as well. This game reminded me that there’s fun to be had in everything, and it has brought both my son and I, many fond memories.

And another...

as a female user on steam i really appreticed the attention to detail on the male genitalia! SEXXXXXXX WITH ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HITLERRRR BABY! (wish Hans had more screen time, like a coop mode) he was so sexy!

Uh ok. WTH?:what:

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Is Barotrauma playable on single-player, or strictly Co-op? Does it have bots for the former, or are you forced to do everything by yourself (and thus unlikely to last long)?
I hope it is like FTL where you can control multiple characters.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
SNEG is rereleasing more classic D&D stuff.

Yeah, SJ is a mess and it won't be patched.

Fantasy empires is ok.

Dragonstrike on PC is vastly different from the NES (thankfully). I got it to run a few times.

Deathkeep I never tried. Pity they didn't pack Slayer with it even emulated.

Silverbox classics.... well, uh, they ain't great. To be truthful I didn't like any version of Heroes of the Lance or Dragons of Flame.

Shadow Sorcerer I couldn't get into. This was an era of odd isometric gaming. There were more than a few i got frustrated at.

Of them, War of the Lance is ok. Being a Wizard's Crown/Eternal Dagger fan, this was pleasent to tool around with.

Again, no huge upgrades here. If you have the dos versions from abadonware site before scrubbed, you'll be fine with those. Hell, Dosbox-X is probably better than whatever bloatware they use to get it running (installer & dosbox). And in some cases these had patches i believe. I knew it'd happen eventually.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Inside is 2 dorra, apparently one of the BEST GAEMS EVAR :lol:

Last edited:

axx

Savant
Not overrated, it's brilliant

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom